It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Confronted by College Student: 'Your Brother Created ISIS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

I wonder how many foolish people will see this and say.....Ya is was Bush. When will the fools finally see the cold hard truth......????

The real power that controls both political parties does not rest with one man or side it is much bigger than that. Ron Paul should have opened more eyes when his own party attacked him....Why? It was his message and that message was we need to follow the constitution again. No more wars.....No more drug laws.....No more large government.....No more military industrial complex.......No more executive takeovers.......No more federal reserve.....No more banks running the government......No more bailouts......No more funding Israel.......No more funding any other country.

It is simple really see the truth for yourself.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Jeb looked like a deer caught in the headlights.I bet this will be his last visit to any campus for awhile or next time his handlers will make sure he's giving a speech to a pre-screened crowd.I'm sure Poppy is very upset about this! Jeb can't seem to handle the task of defending his family.To any collage students here if Bush III shows up ask about his dealings with the S&L along with his younger brother Marvin.

PS:Also ask about his grandfather's support of The Nazi's and Poppy's interest in eugenics.
edit on 043131p://0426 by mike dangerously because: Added a PS.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Isis is Obama's baby...he and his "gang" created Isis to thwart Syrians and create unrest in Iraq so China couldn't jump in and gain oil rights....nothing to do with Bush or Koch brothers.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Politicians are the elite of organized crime. Ask Jeb how the Osamas were his family business partners before 9/11. And how there family was taken out of the country THE US after the attacks. War is a big game to them that makes corporations money period. Its not about fighting for whats right thats the propaganda they spew to get young 18 somethings to join up . You will never see them go to war or their family members, if they do they are protected.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

If we put another Bush in the White House this country is screwed, period. I can see the book now...How the U.S. was destroyed by a the Bush family.

We need to elect someone who has no ties to either party and can set policies that are not wrapped up in party platforms. Give me someone who has the balls to speak their mind and shake up congress.

Hey maybe this young lady has a presidential future? She sure is bold enough and doesn't stand down to political pressure. Something our national media should learn from. You go girl!!!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Stupid and brainwashed fully indoctrinated, not to mention staged, dumbazz. They, the commie liberals, said the same thing about the Vietcong, the afghans, ect, ect. Its simply a mind game, a bunch of crap, propaganda form.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

The truth is the Iraq was was based on lies, so yeah, Bush is to blame, it was his watch, frontman or not, and his cronies capitalized on that deception.

It just carried over to the 'new boss same as the old boss' mantra. However, IMO, ISIS was the fail safe of neocon policy and it's quest and pursuit for divide and conquer of the middle east. End the war, keep the war.

Without ISIS, what cause is left for continual campaigns that push us to war with the great neocon hawks arch enemy, Iran?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I have shrapnel in my brain and get confused a little at times so please clarify this for me (not being sarcastic)

Bush was President so Iraq was his fault because it was "his watch".

Obama is President and ISIS is the fault of NeoCon hawks and/or policy?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Stupid and brainwashed fully indoctrinated, not to mention staged, dumbazz. They, the commie liberals, said the same thing about the Vietcong, the afghans, ect, ect. Its simply a mind game, a bunch of crap, propaganda form.

do you even know what a "commie" is?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

But you should never have #eing been in Iraq ib the first place!

Dont dare blame the public for not supporting a war that never should have been signed off on in the first place!

He has no leg to stand on in blaming the public anyways.

represent.us...
Study: Congress literally doesn’t care what you think

The ones running the countries foreign and domestic economic and political policies hail from the Largest Corporations and Banks. The same Mega Corporations and Banks that put out their yes men for us to select from in politics.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
No more Bushes no more Clintons!

This is NOT a kingdom!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
a reply to: Asktheanimals And then Obama saw what was happening and said "This is legit, lets run with it, long live me!"

Well.....when the same puppet masters that pulled Bush Strings is still in control donating to both parties that tends to happen.

The top donors to Bush were the same ones to Obama - Imagine that. There is a lot of bribes to pay for.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

We do know faulty intelligence led us into Iraq. As I stated in the post, it's of my opinion, and others, that ISIS provides a means for a revival neocon policy.

Source

The neocons’ new hope has now arrived with the public outrage over ISIS’s atrocities. Yet, while pushing to get this new war going, the neocons have downplayed their “regime change” agenda, getting Obama to agree only to extend his anti-ISIS bombing campaign from Iraq into Syria. But “regime change” in Damascus has remained a top neocon priority.

edit on 16-5-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: KawRider9

It' always Bushs' fault!

If it's not Bush, it's the Koch brothers.

GO TEAM!!!

Well, Jeb's grandfather did finance Hitler, his father while in office with Reagan brought in trickle down economics (Chicago school economics) that have led to our massive loss of industrial capacity and resulting trade deficit. GHWB also played a big part in instating the REX84 continuity of government scheme.

His brother Dubya blew a couple of trillion on wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and a couple more to bailout Wall street with TARP. Not to mention the destruction of our rights via the PATRIOT ACT and a few other choice laws.

I cant think of another family that has done as much damage to America as the Bush clan.

Yes, and there is that whole 911 business and the patriot act that followed. I will always remember the look on GW's face the day of the attacks, like he KNEW what was going down.
edit on 16-5-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
you know what will refuel the 9/11 as an inside job debate?
Jeb Bush getting the republican nomination.
TPTB are about to realize this and Ol' Jeb will go back
to quietly being a black gold millionaire .

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

originally posted by: 200Plus

We do know faulty intelligence led us into Iraq. As I stated in the post, it's of my opinion, and others, that ISIS provides a means for a revival neocon policy.

Source

The neocons’ new hope has now arrived with the public outrage over ISIS’s atrocities. Yet, while pushing to get this new war going, the neocons have downplayed their “regime change” agenda, getting Obama to agree only to extend his anti-ISIS bombing campaign from Iraq into Syria. But “regime change” in Damascus has remained a top neocon priority.

This is absolutely the case.
People had never heard of ISIS until after Obama refused to bomb Syria in that Sarin Gas lie and scam….

All of a sudden came the onslaught of ISIS after that

Just goes to show us the sinister and wicked forces surrounding this ME mess.

The goal here is just what Wesley Clark said: destabilize or destroy 7 ME countries: Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Lebanon, Libya, and Somalia.

If you noticed all these countries first letters are an anagram that spells:

ISIS and ISIL
(Iran, ) (Syria, Sudan), Iraq) (Lebanon, Libya,) and Somalia.

I S I L S

Among these countries all but Iran at this point have been destabilized over the years by US/Israel policies

Syria is their present target to destroy as they destroyed Iraq and Libya

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Logarock

do you even know what a "commie" is?

Yea know it all. I have within reach an official communist party history published before WWII. Just right here. The cover is even red. Plus I have set under Marxist professors down at the local state tax funded commie university. And frankly the more I have learned over the years the more I like using the term......commie, commie, f'in commie.

I am indeed grieved that such a big dumbass as Lenin had such a large impact on the world. They guy was an economic clusterfluck.....always the mark of a raging commie. All you have to do is mention the term "means of production" and they drop their trousers in public and start playing with themselves.

Oh gots my Alexander Solzhenitsyn right here ass well if you couldn't tell. Should be required reading.......but its not because the comms run the education systems.

"You talking to me Biotch"?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
While I give props to this young lady's fortitude, she obviously was not a history major.

Clinton created Osama/Al-Qaeda when he ordered those missile strikes without any follow up and Obama created ISIS/ISIL when he told the Syrian Rebels the US would intervene if Syria used chemical weapons and then did not intervene when they did.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

It' always Bushs' fault!

If it's not Bush, it's the Koch brothers.

GO TEAM!!!
NO! Its Obamas fault! What are you a holocauzt denier

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This video, by Bush's brother, tells you where ISIS/ISIL came from and it explains why the current administration that let it flourish.

Link

The US funded the Taliban in a proxy war with the Soviets. Members who were part of that became some of the ground work for AQ.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join