It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Prime Minister Speaks About US Moon Base

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I don't exactly know where this belongs. I'm not sure if it's real or what this is but... Here you go, ex Canadian Prime Minister talking about BUSH building bases on the moon. Apparently we ALL have bases on the moon anyway, which is what my friend keeps insisting and that is why we can see so many structures. But yeah right, we didn't build ALL over the moon like that, anyone who hasn't heard about THAT one should go right now and look with google earth for themselves.

Here's the vid.

-www.youtube.com...

I don't know how you would fake this video.. I don't know much about film software or what can be done, but if this is a legit interview then wow the Canadian gov sure has no problem throwing the word "Aliens" around sheesh. Sorry if this is old.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OfManAndWolf

Here you go OP

Ill Have a review of the video then be back to post my reply

ETA: back for my reply , It seems the DM basing most his Intel on a book , Not necessarily on anything hes personally saw .
I don't believe the Video to be a Hoax .

edit on 11-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

That video is from 2008 and Hellyer was Minister for Defence in the early 1960s rather than ex-Prime Minister.

If you look into Hellyer's arguments, he doesn't have any secret information and knows just about what anyone else knows (if they're interested). He's hung out with the Noetic Science guys (Edgar Mitchell etc), the Exopolitics guys and spent time with people like Linda Moulton Howe and co.

I guess my point is this:

Even if we did have bases on the moon, Hellyer wouldn't be in the loop to know about them.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Here you go OP

Ill Have a review of the video then be back to post my reply ,

Thanks dude I think mine cut off, "eh?"

Also, how u get dat video in box liek dat? Just kidding.

Seriously though, how'd you do that? And it's 4:30, probably 3 or 2:30 where you are, go to bed. Sleep deprivation is linked to brain damage.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a couple of points :

1 - paul helyer was NEVER canadian PM - so much for basic fact checking from your source material

2 - the most interesting question to ask mr helyer is :

why do you believe the claims you make ?

the paraphrased answer is :

" i read a book and believed it " - he offeres no evidence or personal testimony from his govt carreer

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

That video is from 2008 and Hellyer was Minister for Defence in the early 1960s rather than ex-Prime Minister.

If you look into Hellyer's arguments, he doesn't have any secret information and knows just about what anyone else knows (if they're interested). He's hung out with the Noetic Science guys (Edgar Mitchell etc), the Exopolitics guys and spent time with people like Linda Moulton Howe and co.

I guess my point is this:

Even if we did have bases on the moon, Hellyer wouldn't be in the loop to know about them.

Nice, and yeah he beats around the bush but the words he uses is still something, at least us Canadians, never hear.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a couple of points :

1 - paul helyer was NEVER canadian PM - so much for basic fact checking from your source material

2 - the most interesting question to ask mr helyer is :

why do you believe the claims you make ?

the paraphrased answer is :

" i read a book and believed it " - he offeres no evidence or personal testimony from his govt carreer

I have learned much, thank you!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

copy all the letters and numbers after the = sign on the youtube link , then click the youtube button on the top right of your post box and paste it

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thanks man. Sorry guys for the bad post.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OfManAndWolf
Thanks man. Sorry guys for the bad post.

No worries man
it's a leaning process .

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

" i read a book and believed it " - he offers no evidence or personal testimony from his govt career

Ding!!

Hellyer reminds me so much of Stubblebine.

An old guy trying to remain relevant in a rapidly changing world ... one that's left him behind.

Sometimes they just need somebody to listen to them.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

You avatar pic is cool.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

How disrespectful toward a guy taking chances trying to push toward disclosure.

What have you done, nothing.

RR

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ritter327

Actually, the post was spot on.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Please tell me people don't ACTUALLY belive we have a base (let alone multiple bases) on the moon...

is common sense and critical thinking totally foreign to the people who belive this nonsense?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I gota say when it comes to conspiracies

This is where i start to put my tin foil hat on.

I dont know about a US base on the Moon.

but i have seen quite a few interesting documentaries that argue there may be a alien species living on the moon.

Could be utter crap, I don't know because I have not really done any in-depth research into it yet but its a pretty cool idea.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Could be utter crap...

Bingo!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I said could be, you should check out some of the documentaries on it though, they are really quite entertaining even if you don't buy into it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ritter327

Ive done nothing, since there is nothing to disclose. Its only you guys who believe that the worlds super powers are (for some reason) hiding alien presence.

And so, i will continue to mock people who make up stries about moon bases and alien all around us.
edit on 11-5-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Just to be clear

Are you saying that you do not believe that the earth has ever encountered a alien intelligent species?

Like never?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join