It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slides Solve the mystery in 1.5 minutes (Your independent verification welcomed)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusherPixel,

Yeah, that bit of insider info supposedly about Schmitt came from Paul Kimball, whom I view as trustworthy. Perhaps Schmitt was caught up in this to the point where he just didn't use his head. But, I really don't know for absolute certain what was in his heart & mind. I just hear things which point in another direction. Kind of a moot point now, I think.

edit on 16-5-2015 by LiteraryJourney because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2015 by LiteraryJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
We are only a few years into it, but I believe we've seen a new World record set:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown I concur Card.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

Still think the Santilli thing was a hoax, but this slide thing likely was not a deliberate hoax in my opinion. Big mistake…yes. Adam Dew states on the WGN TV interview that one possibility is that it could be terrestrial in answer to a question (3min 30sec). He adds his wife wasn't too eager for him to pursue this (5min 44sec).

edit on 16-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I'm late reading this but had to log on (which I hate doing because I'm lazy like that) to s&f for a well put together post.
Thank you

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiteraryJourney
a reply to: thepixelpusherPixel,

Yeah, that bit of insider info supposedly about Schmitt came from Paul Kimball, whom I view as trustworthy. Perhaps Schmitt was caught up in this to the point where he just didn't use his head. But, I really don't know for absolute certain what was in his heart & mind. I just hear things which point in another direction. Kind of a moot point now, I think.

Hard to say if it's second hand.

I'm glad Paul Kimball, who had his own ghost show, was brave enough to share his paranormal experience that he describes as seeing a shadow person and having some unseen things touch him.
edit on 16-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The placard is written in English, right?

So someone wrote a placard in English. What's the big deal that someone from a museum would make a placard in English in the United States?

Do the DNA test on the skeleton. A skeleton doesn't prove anything one way or another, all this story means is that someone made a placard in English. That doesn't mean they were right or wrong.

But the question would have to be this, if the skeleton was from 1947, then why would there be a skeleton of a dead baby in Roswell? If it is older then that can be ruled out.

I would be more intrigued as to why there are dead babies at a top secret Air Force base. That would open a whole new can of worms.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I suspect you are not familiar with this story or that it has has been building up for a good couple of years?

It is based around a find of a number of photographic slides that belonged to, the now-deceased married couple, Bernard and Hilda Ray (Bernard was a geologist and Hilda a lawyer). They appear to have had connections to people in very high places including the Eisenhower family. The couple were also around and about the Roswell area during 1947.

The particular slides connected to this story are based on nothing more than conjecture and that they feature one of the "alleged" dead aliens found in Roswell during the summer of 1947.

There can be no DNA tests as the mummified remains are probably buried in the ground somewhere after the exhibit was removed long ago. In fact there is no point, even if the remains still existed in the museum (not a top secret Air Force base), because it has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that these slide photos were of the mummified remains of a 2 year old infant boy.

Hope that helps clarify it?

edit on 17/5/15 by mirageman because: typo

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
For anyone whose interested, George Knapp has asked me to come on Coast to Coast AM Sunday night www.coasttocoastam.com to discuss this and how the Roswell Slide Research Group (which had a few ATS members on it) and the ATS community helped (if not LED the way) in putting the kaibash on this debacle...

I'd be happy to discuss anything you all want me to bring up, I'll be on for the first hour of the show.

Springer, I just checked, and I don't see your appearance - or any mention about the slides affair - in the schedule of Coast to Coast AM for tonight, Sunday May 17.
Has the show been cancelled/postponed?
or will it be a sort of surprise?

Coast To Coast upcoming shows

edit on 17-5-2015 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I thought it worth adding this video (by a supporter of the promoters of the slides) to this thread:

The video was posted about 3 days after this thread was started...
edit on 17-5-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

IsaacKoi,

I've read your post about “the state of ufology”.
(this: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Personally, I do not think the so-called “Roswell Slides affair” will affect anything.
It has been simply a non-event, nothing more.

On the other hand, perhaps what I am going to write will surprise you.

I think that the so-called “Disclosure” would be a very bad idea.
For sociological, philosophical, technological and military reasons.

Oh, I am certain that there is a secret “Committee” dealing with these matters (ET's, advanced spacecraft development, Technology transfer, and what have you).

And I have no doubt that there is a strict cover-up going on for 60 years and more, and that many stories which came about are true. (and some are hoaxes).

And there are some people who are “in the know”, and others who are not.
The Directors of the NSA (of the last 30 years) - as an example - have always been “out of the loop”.
Including the almighty Bobby Ray Inman.

Whereas Arthur C. Clarke was in the know since the early 50's - if you've read “Childhood's End” (written in 1953), you know. And Clarke worked closely with Kubrick... (1964 and onwards)

Then we have certain departments of the NRO, of the ONI...
and others, that you would never suspect.

And certain (true) information has been leaked out on purpose in the years and decades, for certain reasons...

But all this is off-topic in this thread... and not always Knowledge is a good friend.

Many of those who scream “We Want Disclosure!” are simply naive, and they don't think about the consequences.

To understand, we must see from the other side of the “curtain”.

-----------------------

Sure, you (and others) may - or may not - agree with these points.
(and the whole issue is quite complex)
Nevertheless, this is what I think.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
WOW ...

NO Soup For Them,

Come Back in a Decade!

That Body look's more like the Bodys I have seen that are in Peru ... that are mummified...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Mark OC's blog now has a parody of recent apologies :

www.highstrangenessufo.com...

My Sincere, Overdue Apology
Under intense pressure from the so-called Roswell Post-It Research Group (RP-IRG), I find I have no choice but to man up and admit that that the figure visible in the Roswell Post-It is not actually a space alien but is, in fact, a drawing. It's not even an ancient drawing. The truth is I drew it last week with a regular old ink pen on a pad of dayglo orange lined Post-Its purchased at the local office supply store.

More at the above link.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi Haaaa!!! Too damn funny! Although Dolan probably won't find it so.

"I was pushed onstage"!!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LiteraryJourney

Not so fast here.

I believe there could be dark forces at work here as that picture looks remarkably like the one that, no one ever saw, that was handed to Glenn Dennis by the untraceable RAAF nurse back in 1947. I believe Post-It have confirmed it was sketched on paper at 19:47 hrs and that the Post-It Note Interpretation Department of the Pentagon are still marvelling at how incredibly useful they are.

The question is why was it drawn and what is it being used to cover-up?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: LiteraryJourney

This will be the cover of Dolan's next book; which is just a new cover around his last book; which actually was just a new cover around his same book before that.

I wish I was part of The RPIRG (Roswell Post-It Research Group). Those guys seem cool.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

I just checked again and they're now showing him (real name Mark Allin) to be on in the first hour

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

thanks for the info, megabogie,
probably they just updated... good to know!

looking forward to listen to the show

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Having read Childhood's End, it being one of my favorite science fiction books of all time and leaving a lasting impression on me, I found it to be a truly inspiring and fascinating book. However, at no time did I ever come to the conclusion that Arthur C. Clarke was "in the know" because of it. There's nothing in the book that I recall that would imply that. I would require better evidence than "read Childhood's End" to ever even contemplate that one of my favorite science fiction authors knew anything about government secrets concerning aliens.

The same goes for Kubrick and their collaboration on 2001. Thought-provoking, yes, but evidence of inside knowledge? Doubtful.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What in the world would lead you to believe that Arthur C Clarke was "in the know"?

A better question is, he was "in the know" of what exactly?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join