It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slides Solve the mystery in 1.5 minutes (Your independent verification welcomed)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You are grasping at straws and trying to lump the rest of us who don't hoax, act like delusional idiots, or try pass B.S. off as butter, in with these morons and I take offense to it.

You can try to sugar coat what these folks did in any way you want, but, don't throw the good name of ATS, or any other facilitator of discussion for this crazy "field" in with this these charlatans/morons/delusional saps, or whatever category suits them.

What I don't get is why you would even try to assuage the public flogging of the stupidity of what Carey, Maussan, Schmitt, et-al, tried to pull in any way. They obviously need to take some lumps (and hopefully learn what critical thinking and genuine research are) or get off the stage altogether.

In any case, they and they alone are responsible for the total destruction of what little credibility they had and nobody else was involved.

If I understand correctly, and I think I do, there are actually people who are upset that the "researchers" were exposed for being fraud?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Nice interview Springer. Glad to see Knapp brought some informed questions to the discussion, but it seems the question was left open to this mummy. I hope not. This was the most clear case of evidence that it was a mummy. Though Knapp liking Jaimie Massuan is okay, I think Jaimie is geared toward entertainment/speculation and less on scientific research.
edit on 18-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Great job on C 2 C Mark! So, Knapp is buddies w/Maussan, apparently?! Oh well. You were a helluva lot more professional about that than I would have been. But, no doubt, you did great. It was a fun listen. And you were most decisive with your comments, facts & conclusions. Much more so than George was. Not that it was a debate. But it was great that you brought the heat!
edit on 18-5-2015 by LiteraryJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LiteraryJourney

George is a dear friend, he has seen things that you and I never will see(well he's shown S.O. and I most of it), so don't think of him wrongly. He's brilliant and totally HONEST, he has no false bones in his body so please give him your utmost slack.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Of course. I don't feel any ill will towards George at all. He's a darn pioneer in this field. It actually made for a livelier show.

edit on 18-5-2015 by LiteraryJourney because: clarity

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

George Knaap broke the Lazar story. He's legendary. That was a career risk since he was in Vegas near Area 51. He's got some brass ones.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
For anyone whose interested, George Knapp has asked me to come on Coast to Coast AM Sunday night www.coasttocoastam.com to discuss this and how the Roswell Slide Research Group (which had a few ATS members on it) and the ATS community helped (if not LED the way) in putting the kaibash on this debacle...

Hi Springer,

Thank you for your kind words on Coast-to-Coast about the members of the Roswell Slide Research Group.

In relation to your comments about Maussan during that broadcast, you may be interested to know that he is now offering to pay $5,000 to the person presenting another photo of the body or $10,000 for presenting the body itself. I am not sure how the tribe to which the mummified boy's body was returned under the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act will react to this offer to pay anyone presenting that body.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Every time that I think Maussan can't possibly stoop to an even further low, he manages to dig his hole even deeper. A real class act, this guy.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That is just an invitation to have this blow up on a bigger scale and hit mainstream news and anger tribes related to this. He was best to give it up. I'm betting that Tweet will go away soon.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I remote view. It's fake trust me.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Trust you about what -- the remote viewing or the fake part?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: awareness10

Trust you about what -- the remote viewing or the fake part?

In regards to the RV, That's up to you. In regards to the fake part, that's your choice as well. So what was your question, Whether or not to trust a strangers opinion? If so couldn't you decide that for yourself without asking me whether or not you should trust your own instincts on my statement?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Is this really from the official Maussan Twitter?
edit on 18-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: txt

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I can't listen to C2C live as it goes out around breakfast time here across the pond. So I've only just caught up with the C2C podcast.

I thought you hit on just the right tone there with George Knapp. The community could and would have solved this riddle within days had it been released to a wider audience before being promoted as something we know it was not.

I thought George made a great point about the UFO community using peer review to make it stronger in this case. The people who make money out of ufology are still valued as long as they aren't making money by deceiving their audience. There are no science grants for ufologists. So it remains a difficult subject to raise funds for research. But that doesn't given anyone the licence to raise those funds under false pretence.

I am not sure George's musings that perhaps the body is not human should be considered seriously. If it was an alien body that crashed at Roswell how would it have ended up in a museum? Anyway that was all part of the flow of conversation and probably not a deeply considered point. George Knapp has my utmost respect as an investigative journalist and the fact that his C2C shows are by far the most interesting because he engages his guest and the audience in his subject matter.

Now perhaps after your appearance this morning (last night - whenever it was across the timezones), Springer, there is an opportunity for a more regular slot for you talking about the latest stories on ATS (a bit like Peter Davenport does about UFOs). Maybe George will do a favour and slot you in for the last Sunday of every month if you can twist his arm? All good for promotion of the site hey?

I'm sure you're working on it already.

Regards MM
edit on 18/5/15 by mirageman because: edit

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Latest video ...

Tercer Milenio beWITNESS 170515
Link - www.youtube.com...

Guess he just can't let it go ?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: easynow

The man can't let his balloon cluster "UFO" or "Doctor Reed" go. You expect him to change tactics here? He's never admitted to showcasing a hoax or making a mistake. He'll say that "THEY'RE ALL REAL" until he's blue in the face. The man is a joke.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Maussan is offering a bounty to the first person that robs the grave of this poor child and presents its corpse to him.

Just the worst of the worst. This on the heels of a Mexican news agency's report that 2,500,000 people wordwide paid $20 each to view the fiasco via live stream. That's $50mm. If that figure is any where near accurate, look out. A new dynamic has entered the fray. Just as Maussan hits a new low. All of it is beyond disgusting. A full accounting of the money is needed.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
But the slides had nothing to do with UFOS, Roswell or Aliens originally. They were 2 pics of hundreds from a Man & Women who had them together with other pics of some famous people, president Eisenhower, and traveling images.

Kodakchrome project
slideboxmedia.com...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: easynow

And, here we go...
If you're south of the border at least...

sigh...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My concern over all this is that people would confuse these slides with Roswell. There is plenty of evidence to suggest something anomalous happened outside of Roswell, NM. I'd would side with Stanton Friedman that these slides don't link in any way to Roswell, but i still think that there was a crash there that the government is still covering up.

Yes, I am still convinced that alien spacecraft with bodies on board crashed near Corona, in the Plains of San Augustin, and near Aztec.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join