It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slides Solve the mystery in 1.5 minutes (Your independent verification welcomed)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thank you for this IssacKoi. To be honest I've seen the term Roswell Slides over and over again recently and it just made me think of an alien themed water park .

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

no - i will concede the point - dolan did not say " extra terrestreal "

BUT , what he did say was IMHO particularly dishonest - and a loaded statement :

[ ex] not a mammal

do you agree that WAS part of dolans statement ????

if you do - we may proceed with why that was disengenous and leading

so , IF its not a " mammal " then that leaves . by definintion :

its a non mamalian chordate , or its from diferent phylum .

the absurdity implying its of a of different kingdom or domain is too idiotic to address

so lets delve into taxonomy

i cannot find a direct dolan quote - but the other clowns reffer to its head in quoted utterances - and it clearly has one - so we best stick with the crainiate

i CBA to finish this - but you SHOULD see where this is going - a diversion into absurdity

claiming its " not a mammal " means it myst be of another phylum or a life form outside the established taxanomic orders

so - thats why i dismiss dolans statement as dishonest weaseling

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

"dishonest weaseling" -

Yup. That's it exactly.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
While I found looking into the Roswell Slides entertaining (and I'm glad this thread was found interesting by some members of ATS), I'm now turning back to focus on sharing UFO documents and other material.

I hope to be able to finish off within the next week or so at least one thread (and possibly more) that I've been writing giving details of , and links to downloads of, some relevant collections.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Again, Ignorant Ape not so ignorant.

Harte

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
I'm just not sure whether I should be doing things that ultimately would almost certainly be more productive.

Oh yeah there is. You tantalized us (me) for two years about an Aviary thread that has never materialized. Por favor, Sir. I have eaten my pudding and await my meat.

Not around much these days, but what a TREAT this OP is. Sincere thanks and kudos to ALL of the research team. You'll have the fools and charlatans looking over their shoulders from here on out. Bet we haven't heard the last of y'all.

Now...about those birds and your promise, Sir Isaac...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hello people, I dint read all the topic, i'm sick a and busy so i don't know if this has been brought but

Mesa Verde Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum.

Same floor, the chair is in the back ground of the body, the shelve style is the same, and the museum apparently made a statement saying that a mummy of a boy was in display for years but removed in the 90s for respect to the Mesa culture.

If this was already said ignore, if not please someone look into it as I am not able at the time

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
You tantalized us (me) for two years about an Aviary thread that has never materialized. Por favor, Sir. I have eaten my pudding and await my meat.

Hi The Gut,

Well, there have been a few twists, turns and set-backs when looking into issues relating to the Aviary.

To keep you out of mischief for a while, I've sent you some links to a preview of the material I plan on posting next week.

I hope it gives you an idea of what has been keeping me busy (when not distracted by combating hoaxers etc - or trying to look after my work and family...).

edit on 19-5-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Yep. This has been pretty much been confirmed now. The placards are the same style, the old newspaper article discusses Mr. Palmer and his mummy in the same breath as the museum. It's been pretty much been nailed down that this was the museum.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiteraryJourney
Maussan is offering a bounty to the first person that robs the grave of this poor child and presents its corpse to him.

Just the worst of the worst. This on the heels of a Mexican news agency's report that 2,500,000 people wordwide paid $20 each to view the fiasco via live stream. That's $50mm. If that figure is any where near accurate, look out. A new dynamic has entered the fray. Just as Maussan hits a new low. All of it is beyond disgusting. A full accounting of the money is needed.

yes, I've read that figure (2,500,000 on pay per view on the Roswell Slides non-event) from an article written by Robert Salas (Malmstrom AFB, Montana UFO incident).

But I think that the figure of 2,500,000 users who paid the $20 pay per view (totalling $50 million) is grossy exaggerated.

Does someone have a reliable source which can confirm this?

-------------------------------------

I think it is more likely that the 2,500,000 number refers to the number of visitors of the www.bewitness.mx and www.bewitness.org websites in those days.
My opinion is that a reasonable estimate would be that 1 on 20 - to 1 on 40 visitors actually paid the $15 to $20 for the pay per view live stream.
This would make between 60,000 to 120,000 people actually paying.
Thus, revenues between $1 million to $2 million.

Which is still a good revenue for this scam, but far from the $50 million claim.

I fully agree that we need a proper and verifiable accounting.

edit on 20-5-2015 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Good sleuthing-your thread is making waves for a good reason.

Just as field of Ufology was beginning to gather momentum and earning the legitimacy it deserves... then these "slides" show up and now and once again Ufology is back to square one.

I feel sorry for all the rational, ears to the ground researchers that will suffer from these revelations because they are guilty by proxy.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Any thoughts on the recent Whitley Strieber interview with Jaime Maussan & Linda Moulton Howe?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
More kudos for the team from one of the best (imo) researcher/bloggers around: Jack Brewer of The UFO Trail blogspot.

…(Mussan) His latest in a long line of grandstanding will no doubt fuel more animosity towards him, Adam Dew and Tom Carey, who continue to refuse to acknowledge the validity of the conclusive evidence published by the Roswell Slides Research Group which shattered their unsupported claims and arguably called motives into question. The skeptical group's findings were independently verified by multiple sources, including Frank Warren at 'The UFO Chronicles', who reported a lack of investigative cooperation from Adam Dew and Tom Carey in addition to confirmation the placard identified the corpse as a mummy.  

Richard Dolan appeared at the beWITNESS event, called the slides compelling and repeatedly vouched for the sincerity and research skills of the slides promoters. In the aftermath of the wheels coming off, Dolan emphatically stated the saga is over for him and suggested the community move on. 

While some UFO enthusiasts might choose to support Dolan's stance on the matter, others will question how a researcher such as he, that claims to be qualified to report on some of the most intricate and secret aspects of the global intelligence community, could have failed to accurately assess the slides fiasco as absurd from the start. Essentially, an argument could be made that it doesn't make much sense that Dolan couldn't figure out what virtually everyone else in ufology could surmise about the situation and the parties involved. 

Others, however, will likely not care, as long as they continue to get what they want from so-called ufologists, whatever that may be. For them and the ufologists, perhaps the show must simply go on.

Source: Don Scmitt Back on Stage at Mufon PA

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The lesson here is that, if you're going to perpetrate a hoax, take pictures that don't include a placard explaining what's in the picture.

These people are pitifully amateurish hoaxers. We need some decent, intelligent hoaxers.

Not many of those.

Harte

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUTGut =

Agreed wholeheartedly with you on Jack Brewer. One of the very best. Also agree with Jack on his analysis of Dolan, who is acting like a petulant child these days.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A bunch of scammers wanted to make some money, and they did.

Close this case and keep these guys' names in your mental Rolodex for future reference.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
People will buy anything......
Nice read OP, Thanks !

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
could tell when I saw this it looked like a mummy. Looked nothing like the little alien thing they showed in SIRIUS which the Harvard geneticist did an analysis on showing it to be unknown. other "smoking guns" albeit small ones are, if you remember, the Bob White object, which was interesting and never got any coverage. as far as alien bodies it seems like people find either skeletons of giant humanoids or whatever, and they get destroyed or put into a museum, or some secret storage facility, or these small ones. never average sized ones. people keep hoping for a smoking gun.

I just want to see a flipping ufo and ill be happy.

As for Jaime, any good stuff he's put out in the past is overridden by all the unresearched and rushed crap hes released as well. His cred is all but gone.
edit on 5/24/2015 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thank you vet much for this.

I didn't even follow this story. Knew it was happening and was pretty sure what the outcome wound be.

Once again a large public event that makes legitimate research look stupid.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

edit on 26-5-2015 by bystander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join