It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with picture, something off?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is it me, or does the house seem like it's about to fall over backwards? Starting to feel a little nauseous now...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Novaroc
Yah...The guy seems to be laying down and standing up at the same time...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
has a pretty obvious piercing below his bottom lip and what looks to be a scar on his chin but that could be the result of the photo morphing/ maybe it's a photo meld of 2 guys and a female?
edit on 9-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
smoke coming out of his nose and mouth (both nostrils, left side of bottom lip)?

edit on 9-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

I hope this is not a picture of the OP and you are systematically destroying there self esteem!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yea I think this very well could be the OP and just looks like a normal guy to me, don't know why people are picking apart his features...

Maybe they should post pics of themselves, and we can talk about how weird they look.
edit on 9-5-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Haha. It's fun to see that you're having a ball, so good for you! What disturbs me is that it was presented to us sideways, perhaps as a deliberate annoyance thinking it might pique our curiosity, but others might think it rude and antagonistic.

Being totally obtuse when it comes to visual subtleties, I do notice an obvious swelling just below his left lower lip which seems quite odd and if not photoshopped, then it might suggest a lipoma which although not usually serious would be a definite cause for esthetic concern. So there, you sharp-eyed aficionados.

edit on 9-5-2015 by aboutface because: typo

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
laying on his side, i think, cause the left sunglass lens makes more sense when rotated 90 degrees or so.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The house has kind of a warped look to it. Looking closer at the pic, it's almost like those pics you see where somebody puts a mirror close to their face, dividing it in half, and takes a pic; so that the half face looks like a whole face because of the reflection. I don't know if that makes sense but it's the only way I know to explain it. The way the house looks makes me think of that.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

eek lol

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

There's nothing wrong with the house, the OP clearly states that there is a face in the photo, apart from his of course.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

Yea I think this very well could be the OP and just looks like a normal guy to me, don't know why people are picking apart his features...

Maybe they should post pics of themselves, and we can talk about how weird they look.

OP stated was someone they knew and that was no photoshopping.

I'm no expert but know enough to say that there definatley looks like some work on the upper lip and in other places too.

Maybe some clarification from the OP could clear things up?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Now come on. The picture was posted with a "have at it" invitation, so this person has set himself up for victimhood, if that the direction of your thinking. My guess is this thread is two behind-the-scene guys toying around on Sunday before the football game starts.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ORRRR, since this is a conspiracy site, try this on for size:

A guy applying for a position in an alphabet agency whose resume claims he /she is adept with different software and social media gets a message to go to ATS and show his stuff in a photo thread. The applicant shows his ability with Photoshop and maybe gets invited for a serious interview. If I'm right, here's wishing you all the best!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
ORRRR, since this is a conspiracy site, try this on for size:

A guy applying for a position in an alphabet agency whose resume claims he /she is adept with different software and social media gets a message to go to ATS and show his stuff in a photo thread. The applicant shows his ability with Photoshop and maybe gets invited for a serious interview. If I'm right, here's wishing you all the best!

If thats the case then the OP needs to go back and try again

Interesting thread whichever way.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Or perhaps the OP is the alphabet agency recruiter and someone else is the applicant?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

Or perhaps the OP is the alphabet agency recruiter and someone else is the applicant?

well i'm too old and sick, so it ain't me.

CX

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Novaroc
a reply to: Novaroc

Mostly these two areas.

Going by this picture, are you referring to the figure in the right lens as we look at it (which would be your left eye), that looks like the head and possibly thin body of an alien grey? Just off centre to the right at the top of the lens. Very definite "typical grey" face.

Paradoilea at work no doubt...at least you'd hope so

CX.
edit on 10/5/15 by CX because: spelingz

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Looks like a Plastic Man cosplay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join