It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with picture, something off?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
he has a wee lil mustache just above his lip, that's been painted over with a very light peach color. this caused his upper lip to be thinner than it actually is, from the looks of it, and made the corner look kinda goofy

edit on 9-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
he has a wee lil mustache just above his lip, that's been painted over with a very light peach color. this caused his upper lip to be thinner than it actually is, from the looks of it, and made the corner look kinda goofy

Well spotted that definatley looks photoshopped.

I cannot believe I did not notice it before as it stands out like a sore thumb now you mention it.

Starting to wonder if this is some kind of ATS experiment to see if we look for the glaringly obvious or always head straight for the unusual

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
he also appears to have had a necklace on, and it's been painted over in black

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

The more I look the more I see.

His nose for example, all twisty and that right nostril looks very wrong indeed.

The monk in the sunglasses now looks more like the back of someone wearing a hoody that has been distorted by the lense.
edit on 9/5/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
also think he may have had a nose ring in the left nostril. it's a bit too much of a blob there to make out anything substantial

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
this is either a very pretty guy, or a female

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
something odd in the hair above the ear.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
tell me when to stop. hehehe

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Lol nothing unusual I can see.

If we're talking about the little face in the lens, that is just a pareidolia in my opinion. Or the reflection of the guy taking the photo.

The house being at an odd angle is possible too, as it looks like a phone shot.

And the small white object behind the tree's looks like a cloud to me, even though it's mostly a cloudless day.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
ear piece of some kind, notice the black semi circle above top of ear lobe and the odd thing above that, in his hair.

necklace, barely visible.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Wait what are we supposed to be looking at?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Novaroc

I see something off. It's sideways.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ok I definitely think you're talking about the little face, if we can call it that in the glasses on the right side.

But I think I've cracked it.

What we can see is just a pareidolia, first off it's only really a pair of eyes that we can see, and this is how the shadows are made:

The eyebrow on the right is causing a large shadow, which is making one of the eyes of our mysterious face. Now if we look at the glasses, they have some writing in the top corner like most designer glasses, that's the little white rectangle we can see. This is causing a shadow just below it, and it's this shadow that makes up the right eye of our mysterious face.

So what we are processing as two eyes we make up into a face, so it's just a pareidolia.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
muslim guy. hehe

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
photo morphing software perhaps? that takes two pictures of two different people and merges them together?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
white guy. if you keep his mustache, neo nazi maybe.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
beard / no beard. also judging by the amount of scruff on the left side, the neck on the right side would also have some scruff, but nada

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
spliced into the background. the person(s) seems to have been photographed elsewhere and spliced into the background

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
spliced into the background. the person(s) seems to have been photographed elsewhere and spliced into the background

Check out the sky inbetween the hair on top, I'm no expert but it looks to me that this picture has more photoshopping than the moon landing images!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

lol!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join