It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with picture, something off?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Here is a picture. (Capt Obvious) I was wanting to know if anyone sees something odd. Maybe just me, maybe not. Maybe this is a waste of my time, or, as this is self-posted, more importantly yours. This is the raw photo, taken a couple weeks ago. It was something I didn't notice. The person who did is fairly skeptical in nature, which led me to give it a thought.

Would love to hear any feedback, try and be nice. Thanks.

If a name is discovered, please try and keep it out of the thread. Nobody famous.

Sorry it is sideways. Maybe someone can help
edit on 9-5-2015 by Novaroc because: additional verbage

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Novaroc

You owe me a neck massage ...

Clues ?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Novaroc
Here is a picture. (Capt Obvious) I was wanting to know if anyone sees something odd. Maybe just me, maybe not. Maybe this is a waste of my time, or, as this is self-posted, more importantly yours. This is the raw photo, taken a couple weeks ago. It was something I didn't notice. The person who did is fairly skeptical in nature, which led me to give it a thought.

Would love to hear any feedback, try and be nice. Thanks.

If a name is discovered, please try and keep it out of the thread. Nobody famous.

Sorry it is sideways. Maybe someone can help

Thats pretty creepy but I can't imagine it's nor either photoshopped or a prank of some kind.

At least thats what I hope it is!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I don't see too much out of the ordinary.

The gentleman does have a unique nasal structure, the end of the nose and nostrils are rather thick and wide but that's just a trait as far as I can tell from a picture with so much sun in it.

Other than that I think I would need to be pointed to what interests you in the pic.

Reminds me of myself in my twenties.

Cheers!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If you mean the white reflective object behind the trees then I would dismiss it. The reason being that the tree to the right has clealry got something very reflective on every branch. So it is highly likely that the larger reflective "object" is simply a larger collection of whatever is reflective on all the tree branches.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Windows and reflective areas.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Not the sky. Windows, sunglasses.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Not sure if this helps.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

No Photoshop, promise. Not needing stars or anything self-praising.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I was not inferring that you were trying to decive.

Simply that there are many rational explanations for the image and they are far more likly than the irrational ones.

Also the railings in the righthand side lens appear distorted so it may be the lense concave making something appear what it is not.
edit on 9/5/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I am seeing a little face in the right lens. Well my right, your left. Is this what it is?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

But you see something strange, right? Most likely just photo fuzz, just curious. Thanks.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LoverBoy

Right. Just the eyes of a face is what I see. Now look at the window just over the right, your left¿, shoulder.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The window at the left of the picture (well, that is, when you view it the correct side up) is inclined following an odd angle.

At first I thought it was a trick from perspective but then, perspective wouldn't match the position of the camera.

Odd indeed.

edit on 9-5-2015 by swanne because: thanks for the pic op!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I am seeing what appears to be a cloacked and spooky figure in the lense.

As I say if you zoom in then you can see that the railings on the left are straight whereas the ones in the lense with the oddity appear warped around the image.

I would speculate that it's a prank or that it's photoshop.

If not than as I said maybe the convev nature of the lense has distorted the image to give the appearance of a hooded monk type figure.

Or there is indeed a freaky hooded entity stood right in front of him yet he is too self absorbed to notice it!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Convex lens meets reflection meets refraction meets mirrored image meets paredolia .

*breathes.

Maybe,
edit on 9-5-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Mostly these two areas.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I get the first one but fail to see anything in the second.

It looks like there may be a woman with folded arms watching from the window?

Edit. that guttering is somewhat unasthetically pleaseing but that's just shoddy design.
edit on 9/5/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I hope so.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Ah I see it now. I'm not sure what it is. I am not knowledgeable when it comes to cameras and lenses etc... Very odd picture though and obviously we are seeing the same thing /things there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join