It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm = Invasion of Iran? Finally a Respectable Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
One question.. This is where I show my stupid side .. But why Iran ? What exactly has Iran done to deserve an invasion ?
hah

Its not exactly an stupid question . even Iranians have been asking that question for long .

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They've also had invasion plans written up for Canada and just about every other nation in the world.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

"Operation Trojan moose eh"

They'll never see it coming!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No. America can't invade Iran without sustaining heavy causalities.

I give this theory two thumbs down.
edit on 9-5-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gatorboi117
Like most here on ATS, I've been fatigued by the countless threads about Jade Helm.

Unlike most here on ATS, I think there's nothing to it.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

LoL - just NO!

Iran ain't getting invaded any time soon. Believe that.

You should be more concerned that Saudi Is about to get their asses kicked in a minute. And watch your own backyard, cuz it's LEFT WIDE OPEN!

Jade Helm is an invasion of U.S. Not Iran!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't know how plausible it is, but even if it makes for a great training exercise doesn't mean they are planning to invade, just a good realistic training scenario.

I don't think they want to invade Iran and I don't think they could, no one would support them and why open discussions and release sanctions if you wanted invasion?

I think the UN are doing the right thing and Iran are responding, more power to the Prime Minister and less to the religion, if Iran can do that, it will all turn out fine. I think everyone realises regime change via force is so last season.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

U sum'd it up nicely.

But US wants to cast Iran as the "bad guy".

Iran has been nothing but cordial, polite & professional in talks. You can point out those who are sticking an immature finger at Iran - - not hard to see.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

The U.S. will never invade Saudi Arabia, the thought is laughable as Pakistan would immediately nuke the hell out of our ships and bases of operation over there. You would see every Muslim all over the world go postal and mount a massive holy war against us that would make Iraq and A-stan look like a bad joke.

D.C. and every other influential person in the U.S. want Iran's government and military wiped off the face of the earth. The Obama administration and Obama himself is die hard Muslim Brotherhood so I think they are acting like they want a deal but are secretly just waiting for Iran to balk on it, so they have no other choice but to bomb them back into the stone age. The Ukraine deal could be just a distraction for Putin so they can take Iran down. Putin may suspect this and that may be why he has yet to launch a full invasion of Ukraine, knowing he would have to quickly tell Iran that they cant help much.

Then again, Obama could be trying to unite the Arabs against Israel behind closed doors as he is meeting all the Arab leaders at Camp David to have a pow wow.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Nobody will Invade Iran, just bomb the crap out of them. I vote for that, just as payback for all the U.S. troops they killed and hurt in Iraq with their Mahdi army boys. They were led and taught by the Iranian republican guard who also brought in hi-tech IED's so they could punch through our armored vehicles. They deserve a good beating!

(post by AtomicBullet removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

You do know that your govt bussed in ISIS/L actors in Tx, right?

Hate to be the one bearing bad news. . .

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Barry's buddies the Saudis would support this...

Seems feasible, good thread.

I like this idea somewhat more than the alternative.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yes ,having a wonderful time at target ZERO in the US...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
LOVE to hear THAT STORY but...somebody else got them so I have to wait.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Maybe venezuela..www.military.com...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

You do realize that bombing Iran is alot easier said than done right? it's alot harder when they fight back.

If it was that easy, then Israel would have already done it instead of killing Iran's nuclear scientists. not to mention Thatcher would have bombed them instead of killing their children through a food famine.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Jade Helm has to do with the globalist agenda. It's in preparation of the abolition of religion in the public sphere, the reformation of the U.S. constitution and the rise of a new global economic situation. In order for the world to become peaceful (in TBTB's eyes) it needs to have a global police force, global governent, global economy, religous and right groups gagged. This is all preplanded by the United Nations. This will all become clearer as this year goes by. This year will be a pivotal change. They will distract everybody with some sort of issue on the news while sneaking behind you and taking care of secret agendas. All empires collapse and are taken over by a new 'advanced' civilization.
Just wait and see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join