It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm = Invasion of Iran? Finally a Respectable Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

Logistically and $$$$ wise, this would be, by far, the dumbest political / military decision ever in the history of the world.....ever

I think Bibi just had a little accident in his pants though..

edit on 8-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that maybe the US military just wants to play around with their new high-tech toys?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Has anyone considered that maybe the US military just wants to play around with their new high-tech toys?

happens all the time, at least this way they can get real time feedback without having to compromise the tech to another hostile nation......

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think it more likely that it would be a surprise attack on Saudi Arabia, I know what you are thinking but hear me out. Obama has done a 180 with Iran, we are negotiating with them for the first time in over 30 years. Obama knows that the American people would never agree to a war with Iran, because theres just no good reason.

There are many reasons to take out Saudi Arabia and control their oil fields.

1.Saudi manipulation of oil prices hurt Russia, but it really hurt the US too.

2.Saudi involvement in 9/11 will be revealed strategically to galvanize public support for taking them out.

3.Saudi involvement in funding isis.

4.Worst human rights record on the planet.

5. Continued negotiations with Iran could lead to Saudi Arabia pricing their oil outside of the dollar, which would be disastrous for the petrodollar scheme.

6. This is what we wanted to do to Saudi Arabia in the 70's in the first place.

To me this makes more sense why we became friends with Iran all of a sudden, the US would control Saudi Arabia's oil, and Iran would become the new leader of opec while continuing the petrodollar scheme for a while longer.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Even if this is not true , just recently , joe biden and john kerry felt the need to threaten Iran with military action .

something that is in clear violation of UN rules . even verbal military threat to a member of UN is considered an act of war .

I really don't understand all this madness and hate . i really don't . Iranian officials always respond , but thats just a response .

not that i like their version of rhetoric , no .

American officials should know and understand this simple fact : If you threaten Iranians , they'll unite against you .

as long as this hatred is in charge , i foresee no major change in ties .

such a pity . we could have done a lot together .

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
anyone wanna take some hypothetical guesses on what the pretext would be? you cant just up and attack iran. and i dont know but personally i think iran is too vocal in the community to allow an invasion by way of false flag. it would have to be so big that no one would even be able to think clearly.

btw one of my buddies (and im assuming alot of his buddies) just deployed to kuwait.
edit on 8-5-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Seems very plausible. They take advantage of the fear of Marshall law while actually planning an invasion of Iran.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Prior to entry into England in preparation for the Eastern Front of WW2 the US Army and Marines trained extensively in Louisiana and Tennessee. Again in the Vietnam War, the US trained the Army and Marines in Louisiana and Tennessee. Thick Bush training, best America could "mock" up. Both times assaults were paramount. The US does exactly what you claim they tactically would not. IRAN, SYRIA, IRAQ, LIBYA...Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee...all in preparation for ME, North Africa, and Mediterranean assault, exactly where the "Caliphate" would flow.

edit on 8-5-2015 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thank you!

This is the first actual theory that makes complete sense to me. I doubt its about an actual planned war, but it does make complete sense. And now that I think about it the civil "tension" sort of makes it even more realistic.

Unfortunately I don't think exercises like this will decrease, conventional warfare of the WW2 and Cold War era have retired to greener pastures. The future is asymmetric urban warfare and my guess is the pentagon sort of figures the same thing.

Its a good theory, sounds more legit then anything else I've heard.

Just one point about all this TX stuff, as a person in San Antonio (which is a big military town to begin with), I hear no rumors at all. I live down wind of the airbase, and its routine traffic pretty much. The c130's are like clockwork most of the time. I think the reason this state is so gung ho...is because there are so many military bases and retired ex-military here to begin with. Half the people in this town are either working in oil or for the military. Same with Houston, and to a lesser extent Dallas.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

One reason this theory may have merit is that Iran is not a mid east backwater like we are encouraged to believe. Iran is very much first world

Checkout the pics at jimstone com

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sirChill

I think your observations add to the proposed theory, thanks

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I'd suspected two things that either we know we're getting closer and closer to the probability of an asteroid/super volcano/the big one/super bug/other mass casualty event can't possibly play in our favor much longer whether they are aware of a specific threat or not and just want to use the already beefed up armed forces sitting idle that grew during 9/11 and Operation Iraqi Destroy a Beautiful Progressive Countr...ahem...I mean Freedom to keep numbers up and sharp while waiting for the next call to war from the masses convinced to hate, point, and shoot those of whatever background TV's or white wealthy men who own a podium tell them to because killing them means both we get to continue voting, eating fast food, skipping church to sleep in on Sundays, and play football with an oblong ball (all of which they hate and without diligence they'd swoop in and take away if given the chance) AND that in doing so they TOO would be sprung from the cages of their poor, depressing, life with unpaved streets and classrooms with bare cement crumbling walls giving them the same things as mentioned above which equal freedom, things we know they look at us and yearn for.

AND IF NOT THAT

The other possibility I thought was to act as a place Wed soon invade perhaps, though I have my doubts it's about Iran. I thought from the beginning that although tunnels connecting the continent underground make sense and I'm sure we possess the secret tech to laser out these tunnels and teleport dirt into another dimension, I still find in life the easiest explanation is usually still the truth...well, the easiest CONSPIRITAL explanation since the former would mean simple training. So you'd have to ask why walmart? Well maybe because they had to find a commonality something that's everywhere. McDonald's and Wal-Mart's are something you cam find everywhere and therefore places you cam strike a deal with just one entity and not have to hope several keep quiet. McDonald's are too small and I believe while McDonald's are franchised, Wal-Mart is a chain. So if you lay down a map of the target over the US I'll bet no matter what strategic cities you choose, within just miles there is a corresponding Wal-Mart on the US map. So good post OP. And though I disagree with much I think it's a step in a much more likely direction than preparing for a martial law zombie epidemic. Can anyone else think of an opposing reason to pick something you'd find everywhere like Wal-Mart other than to mimic another area of the globe? I'll bet there's other ways that would help.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Oh one more thing though, the one argument for it truly BEING an exercise in martial law and not Iran practice is one that is pretty viable when you consider what most Americans don't get news on and that's the fact that not only is jade helm happening, at the same time:
1. Canada is running project maple
2. North Korea is running test missiles at sea
3. Finland is doing war drills at Russia's border
4. Russia is doing naval war games
5. China is doing war games
6. NATO is practicing declaring martial law

And each one of these drills is supposedly the largest of their kind for each country involved. While I'd like to blame coincidence either world war or extinction level event would fit the puzzle...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gatorboi117

What if this exercise is actually a dry-run for an invasion of Iran?

Now, I'm no military expert, but it seems to me that you cannot invade a country with just a couple thousand special forces. No, you would need more infantry to hold any sort of ground.

But, if you wanted to take out specialized targets, such as nuclear facilities, missile facilities, etc. You may need forces on the ground to select targets, confirm kills, etc.

Does this make sense?

I feel like this could ACTUALLY be the reason behind this operation.

Well, whatever makes you sleep better at night, but when you wake up to a nightmare, don't be surprised.

Everything that you mention could happen on US soil.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

yes we do that but we also train in "Mock ups" that mimick where we are going and situations that would arise, including the locals , environment and buildings........

Trust me I know I had to do it

however running around the streets of the US is not the same.....

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Way to think outside the box brother. The time certainly is right for what you spelled out. The masses would LOVE to drop the hammer on someone for getting us into 15 years of wars... If that angst can be directed at SA rather then divide our nation then I'm guess I'm all for it...

Much like Iran tho.. SA would be no cake walk.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Actually if you gad to pick a spot that looked closest to Iran/Saudi Arabia then Texas is your best bet. They have some pretty nice city infrastructure in these countries. Not talking Dallas or Houston but you could go to a mid sized hot ass desert city and it would probably feel as close as you can get without building a mock up yourself.

I hear what you saying, but you know they "adjust" as necessary to fit budgets and time frames.
edit on 9-5-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
One question.. This is where I show my stupid side .. But why Iran ? What exactly has Iran done to deserve an invasion ?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I don't believe it makes sense. I do believe its nothing but a regular training excerise. The military has been in the middle east for more than a decade with real experience in desert operations. If its anything more than that they are training defence.. for an upcoming attack from the south. At least that's my respective theory without using the internet much.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Its already common knowledge that the US has invasion scenarios for Iran and every other ME country, they’ve had them for decades

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join