It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 very simple question for chemtrail believers...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
-Why do you continue to use sources that have been proven to lie?

-Why are you not speaking out against these known liars who are VERY badly damaging your arguments and your camp. Why are you not seriously piss*d off with them?

Lets try to stick to these questiion and not dicuss if chemtrails are real or not as we all have done 1 million times already (me included!)

The fact is that these known and proven liars are extremely bad for you to be siding with, so why do you keep doing it?

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

1) The only source I use is my own two eyes.

2) I don't know who these liars are that you speak of. However, I would like to speak out against those who are responsible for the chemtrails, it is them that I am really piss*d off at. If I knew who or where those individuals were, trust me, I'd be demanding answers.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

If you wish to have a discussion about chem-trails you need to listen to both sides of the argument, stands to reason, especially so if you wish to understand peoples belief regarding them.

As to there existence and alleged weather modification purposes never mind government biological testing on its own populace, well stranger things have been known to happen.
edit on 5-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Nice way to lump all chemtrail believers into one train of thought. This thread is a poor attempt to draw a line in the sand and label everyone who stands on the opposite side of your beliefs the same.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you wish to have a discussion about chem-trails you need to listen to both sides of the argument, stands to reason, especially so if you wish to understand peoples belief regarding them.

As to there existence and alleged weather modification purposes never mind government biological testing on its own populace, well stranger things have been known to happen.

I dont want to discuss chemtrails. Its been done to death in here. I think they are impossible logistically in the sheer scale that the pushers maintain. I also understand how planes work and how the weather works and therefore i know how silly the concept of chemtrails (not weather modicfication programs like cloud seeding or other small scale, localised projects) are.

My questions are very simple. The vast majority of chemtrail pushers, including the big boys in here (im not just taking about newbies to this discussion) still link to and cite Tanker Enemy, Dane Wigington and others who have been proven to lie and distort the truth as well post proven doctored or just fake images..

Again, the big boys chemtrail pushers on ATS still do this (i cant name them...ATS rules). My questions are why? Why align themselves with liars and where on earth is the anger directed at them for making them look bad?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Nice way to lump all chemtrail believers into one train of thought. This thread is a poor attempt to draw a line in the sand and label everyone who stands on the opposite side of your beliefs the same.

But i havent seen ANY of you guys speak out against these liars and distance yourself from them. If im wrong, please show me the ATS posts.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eladria

1) The only source I use is my own two eyes.

2) I don't know who these liars are that you speak of. However, I would like to speak out against those who are responsible for the chemtrails, it is them that I am really piss*d off at. If I knew who or where those individuals were, trust me, I'd be demanding answers.

1:/Your eyes cannot possibly reveal chemical content from 35,000 feet below. End of story
2:/If you are really that worried about them, you would find out who is behind them and fight it. otherwise to site back and do sweet nothing while your loved and kids are breathing in toxins every day would be pretty shameful...right?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Its only fair I ask you two simple questions;

1 - why is AF and Government so hush about it and haven't come out straight up saying exactly what is the reason these planes must leave trails in the sky, in almost every country and capital city in the world?

2 - why all the money, man hours flight hours , secrecy, and threats to those trying to find out what it is?

It's as simple as coming out and saying; "citizens, the AF is high in the atmosphere, creating grid like patterns because we find it important to invest tax payers dollars and thousands of hours because _______".

End of story.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I dont want to discuss chemtrails. Its been done to death in here. I think they are impossible logistically in the sheer scale that the pushers maintain. I also understand how planes work and how the weather works and therefore i know how silly the concept of chemtrails (not weather modicfication programs like cloud seeding or other small scale, localised projects) are.

My questions are very simple. The vast majority of chemtrail pushers, including the big boys in here (im not just taking about newbies to this discussion) still link to and cite Tanker Enemy, Dane Wigington and others who have been proven to lie and distort the truth as well post proven doctored or just fake images..

Again, the big boys chemtrail pushers on ATS still do this (i cant name them...ATS rules). My questions are why? Why align themselves with liars and where on earth is the anger directed at them for making them look bad?

You think it's impossible "logistically", yet you know for a fact that 1% control all the banks in the world.

But can't pull off flight schedules the world over, like any other airline/airport.. your logic of logistics is obviously poor.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

1: Why would the government deny something that doesnt exist. You know VERY well that if they ever did deny it, then you guys would go nuts and take that as s sign of admission. This is ATS right? Where every.single.word the govt EVER says is taken as a lie? The reason the planes leave trails in the sky is very simple. its just physics, chemistry and weather. You guys refuse to belive it
Should the govt also deny that Santa and the Tooth Fairy dont exist? Im afraid to tell you that the topic of chemtrails has most likely NEVER come up in any govt office (other than to have a laugh)..since they are made up.

2: They dont have to. You are right. but then they would only have to fly lower to avoid leaving contrails ansd that would cause more pollutiono as they woudl require more fuel. Oh yes, and plane ticket prices would skyrocket.

grid patterns have been explained. its childishly simple. Im going to just ask you...are you to stupid to understand the concept of time and wind and flight lanes?

So...i have answered yours truthfully. You can check up anything i said and prove me wrong.

Now, answer mine please.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Operation LAC
edit on 5-5-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

You think it's impossible "logistically", yet you know for a fact that 1% control all the banks in the world.

But can't pull off flight schedules the world over, like any other airline/airport.. your logic of logistics is obviously poor.

Sigh...its not just flight schedules. Its HUGE chemical orders, its nozzles on planes that remaiin unseen by hundreds of thousands of workers that go over every inch of the planes every day. Its additives in fuel that would detroy the engines in very time, its amounts of chemicals required for one long trail that could never ever ever fit on any plane, its a 20 year old "secret" that has had not a single leak, its SO many things. Its pilots not realising theitr planes centre of gravity is shfting as the tanks empty. Its pilots spraying the same air their families breath. Its millions (yes, millions) of people in on the lie and no one blabbing....in 20 years.

Logistically impossibe.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

the source of that Barium was not and cannot be linked to trails 35000 feet overhead.

I love how NONE of you can answer my two sinple questions. Why did i expect any different? Silly me,.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Why? Because I see it with my own eyes in my backyard.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Why? Because I see it with my own eyes in my backyard.

And?

link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hard to take on board someone's reasoning when it's "I just use my eyes".

link   
Well, the contrails that come out of those thousands of jets flying around the world are definitely geo-effective and this should be looked at seriously. I don't really care if they are purposely doing it, the fact is those persistant trails are not natural. I don't have to site resources, that are said to be unreliable by those who could gain by the aircraft being in the air, to make this statement

You can just look up and see the haze forming, a haze that does initiate change.

link   
Its very telling how none of you have addressed my points guys. Two VERY simple and honest questions

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Look, you guys belive in them. Fine. I do not want to debate that...my questions stand:

- Why keep referencing liars and fake/tampered imagery
- Why not direct some anger and speak out against the known liars in your camp?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I can tell you have made your mind up in your OP, so why go back and forth with people if you refuse to comprehend what is posted? Go head on with all that BS!

*NOTE* I am on the fence about chem-trails.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join