It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 very simple question for chemtrail believers...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I can tell you have made your mind up in your OP, so why go back and forth with people if you refuse to comprehend what is posted? Go head on with all that BS!

*NOTE* I am on the fence about chem-trails.

Of course ive made up my mind, i dont try and hide it....im geniunely curious about these questions...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you wish to have a discussion about chem-trails you need to listen to both sides of the argument, stands to reason, especially so if you wish to understand peoples belief regarding them.

As to there existence and alleged weather modification purposes never mind government biological testing on its own populace, well stranger things have been known to happen.

I dont want to discuss chemtrails. Its been done to death in here. I think they are impossible logistically in the sheer scale that the pushers maintain. I also understand how planes work and how the weather works and therefore i know how silly the concept of chemtrails (not weather modicfication programs like cloud seeding or other small scale, localised projects) are.

My questions are very simple. The vast majority of chemtrail pushers, including the big boys in here (im not just taking about newbies to this discussion) still link to and cite Tanker Enemy, Dane Wigington and others who have been proven to lie and distort the truth as well post proven doctored or just fake images..

Again, the big boys chemtrail pushers on ATS still do this (i cant name them...ATS rules). My questions are why? Why align themselves with liars and where on earth is the anger directed at them for making them look bad?

You think it's impossible "logistically", yet you know for a fact that 1% control all the banks in the world.

But can't pull off flight schedules the world over, like any other airline/airport.. your logic of logistics is obviously poor.

Sigh...its not just flight schedules. Its HUGE chemical orders, its nozzles on planes that remaiin unseen by hundreds of thousands of workers that go over every inch of the planes every day. Its additives in fuel that would detroy the engines in very time, its amounts of chemicals required for one long trail that could never ever ever fit on any plane, its a 20 year old "secret" that has had not a single leak, its SO many things. Its pilots not realising theitr planes centre of gravity is shfting as the tanks empty. Its pilots spraying the same air their families breath. Its millions (yes, millions) of people in on the lie and no one blabbing....in 20 years.

Logistically impossibe.

Outstanding, carry on…

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It's not impossible by any manner or means, just unproven. Consider the fact that weather modification via cloud seeding has been around from the 60s and my own UK government has been known to test out chemical and biological agents over its population centres during the 50s and 60s.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No, its 100% logistically and physically impossible. Sorry buddy.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Double post

Sorry
edit on 5-5-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It's not impossible by any manner or means, just unproven. Consider the fact that weather modification via cloud seeding has been around from the 60s and my own UK government has been known to test out chemical and biological agents over its population centres during the 50s and 60s.

Also, answer my question. Have you spoken out against the liars and fabricators of evidence in the chemtrail camp? And if not, why not?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

There was a paper out by an ex ATC who claimed to be in on it. I will look for it later. He laid out exactly how and where they store the chems, how they switched from a small fleet to modify g commercial planes, how they tricked the pilots with the weight, altitude adjustments, etc.

It may or may not be true, but it tied up all your little logistical problems.

Certainly not impossible.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Look, you guys belive in them. Fine. I do not want to debate that...my questions stand:

- Why keep referencing liars and fake/tampered imagery
- Why not direct some anger and speak out against the known liars in your camp?

If one believes that chemtrail exists, then they don't believe they're being lied to.

And if they don't belive they're being lied to, then there will be no anger directed towards those who are lying (or not lying for the chemtrail believers)

Instead, the anger is directed to people who speak against their beliefs, labelling them shills and disinfo agents.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

I would have thought the truthfulness of it kind of dictates if it's impossible or not, don't you think?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

There was a paper out by an ex ATC who claimed to be in on it. I will look for it later. He laid out exactly how and where they store the chems, how they switched from a small fleet to modify g commercial planes, how they tricked the pilots with the weight, altitude adjustments, etc.

Ill bet you 1000 dollars that it does not tie up my issues in any way. And im serious.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Look, you guys belive in them. Fine. I do not want to debate that...my questions stand:

- Why keep referencing liars and fake/tampered imagery
- Why not direct some anger and speak out against the known liars in your camp?

If one believes that chemtrail exists, then they don't believe they're being lied to.

And if they don't belive they're being lied to, then there will be no anger directed towards those who are lying (or not lying for the chemtrail believers)

Instead, the anger is directed to people who speak against their beliefs, labelling them shills and disinfo agents.

But they have been rpoven to be lied to...the ballast tank images, the KC-10 pilot video, the "HAZCHEM" (or whetever it was) sticker on the wall...etc.

I juist dont get why they refuse to speak out against these lies

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Why would i speak out about something im not sure is even taking place? I will however entertain the possibility. But i'm not going to start disregarding other people's opinions. The technology to modify whether and or spray our population centers with nefarious substances has been around since the end of WW-2.
edit on 5-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Why would i speak out about something im nor sure is even taking place? I will however entertain the possibility. But i'm not going to start disregarding other people's opinions. The technology to modify whether and or spray or population centers with nefarious substances has been around since the end of WW-2.

Excellent. That doesnt mean that logistically, it can be done on anywhere near the scale that is being said by chemmies.

Hey...snow making machine exist on mountain slopes for skiiers, does that mean that they can use them to blanket a city? technically yes. logistcially, no.

Geddit?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eladria

1) The only source I use is my own two eyes.

You must have some INCREDIBLE eyes if your eyes can detect the chemical makeup of exhaust spray from jets. Like super human eyes even.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

You may not quite grasp the extent of the physical and logistical problems

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I suppose it depends on the scale one attempted to orchestrate any such scheme. Like i said the technology has been there for quite some time as to the logistics involved again that depends on the scale of any such operation. So it's not logistically impossible just improbable on a world wide scale.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've previously lived in an area that had smaller (maybe it was the distance) white planes going back and forth all morning until all the contrails/Chem trails covered the sky in a grid pattern then blending together making it a somewhat cloudy day.

This was not near any heavily populated cities - it was the Kootaney area in southern BC.

Since moving from there I've lived in northern Saskatchewan and northern Alberta, and have not seen anything like it at all, just the normal contrails from planes so high that I can hardly see the planes.

The smaller white planes in BC were there almost every day, only in the spring and summer.
I don't know what they were spraying or why, but I like seeing the blue skies in Canada's northern areas much better than the white skies that I saw in the Kootaney.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The tone in this thread seems to reveal an agenda that if you believe in chemtrails, you're crazy. Well, by that logic, why would you create an argument that's set to dismantle something that's crazy? Doesn't make sense

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As I am "on the fence" about chemtrails I have one question that needs to be answered concisely that I can understand . Even simpler than the original OP's questions. The question I have is why ? Why would the government (or whomever) go through an infinite amount of money to put chemicals in the air?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Eladria

However, I would like to speak out against those who are responsible for the chemtrails, it is them that I am really piss*d off at.

Nobody knows who is responsible because you can't blame someone for something that has zero evidence they actually exist.

So essentially there is nobody you can speak to.

I'd be demanding answers.

You do know you can't get answers about something that doesn't exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join