It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Situation Just Went Down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Mr skunkape23 has failed to return to defend his fabricated tale, which is exactly what it is. He claims that the accident happened 1000 yards down the road, yet a large chunk of one of the dual cab trucks that were supposedly involved, landed in his front yard from 250 feet away?

Ok well we know that 100 yards is the length of a football field. We also know that 1000 yards is equal to the length of 10 football fields. 3 feet = 1 yard, so 200 feet divided by 3 = 66.66667 yards, Which brings us to the conclusion that it is not possible for any wreckage to have reached his front yard unless he miscalculated his 1000 yard assumption, which is quite the gap even when leaving some wiggle room for mathematical errors.

So with that being said, I believe this entire story was orchestrated after a fun night of drinking, which led to the expected, irrational posting here on ATS while under the influence of alcohol. Let me be clear here though, I have not fabricated any stories here myself, but I have participated in discussion while under the influence. So no judgment about that part of it here my friends!

Pour me another.................
~$heopleNation

I drove it on my odometer. It was just over .4 miles up the dirt road to the big road.
Calculating in my head, that's more around 700.
I take back the thousand.
That is the distance between my domicile and the road where the accident occurred.
I'm not sure where you gathered that I said it landed in my front yard. I don't even have a front yard.
I'm in the boonies. The front and the back are about the same.
My estimate of 200 feet was pretty accurate.
About 187 according to my tape measure.
I would have expected it to be in the local newspaper today, but such was not the case.
Feel free to thing I'm full of b.s. That's your choice.
I can't imagine why a person would make up such a thing.

I once took a guy for a drink who i met through a guitar forum...we stayed within a few miles of each other i felt sorry for the guy, His Wife died in a car crash and he accidentally killed his child when he dropped a tool box on him....turned out it was all BS....go figure.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
ESP. It often arises under tragic conditions.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

You good sir seem quite ignorant always. So I must deny anything you say from now on and forward.......

Skunkape may your mind and soul have ease with the sights you endured.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

He claims that the accident happened 1000 yards down the road, yet a large chunk of one of the dual cab trucks that were supposedly involved, landed in his front yard from 250 feet away?

it is obviuos that you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills and critical / reasoning thinking skills.

from the OP which has not been edited. key words in red large text for the comprehensively and critical / reasoning thinking challenged.

There are the destroyed remnants of a truck on my property, knocked about two hundred feet from the road, onto my property.

note no where does it say yard, it say property. i own property that is around my house that is not part of my yard. the yard is what i cut and maintain the rest is just woods, a natural privacy fence. the road running thru the property is just shy of a 1/4 mile.

it is not unusual for a vehicle to roll,flip or tumble a great distance from it's impact site especially at high speed. this could happen easily in some of the people land around where i live, many are just open pastures or what some would call meadows, no trees or obstructions, fairly stable ground that is not extremely soft, to stop the roll or tumble of the vehicle. 200 feet is only a little over half a football field.

ask any crash investigator and they can tell you that there is no set limit on how far debris/ pieces of a vehicle can travel.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23 You lucked out, not being there. I have had similar things hapen and a feeling of 'something is about to happen' right before. This was recent- and I am gonna copy and paste from my Facebook. What I left out there...is that I felt funy, had an odd idea something was going to happen and took a different route to work...i gave different directions to the driver, thinking it would avoid a difficult cross over an intersection with no light: "There was an interesting happening on my way to work. I took a cab, though it isn't far I was tired and didn't want to be late. We went down Hamilton to Elmwood and almost at the end of Hamilton the driver says "That woman is hurt!" I said "What woman?", but by then he was reversing. He backed up and I saw an elderly woman laying on the sidewalk and blood. I got out of the cab and there was so much blood. I Couldn't tell from where. She wanted to get up and I told her to please not move. Then a neighbor came over, another neighbor asked if we needed anything and I asked for towels. Someone brought a blanket/. Then a mail carrier was there. The cab driver had called 911. She was disoriented, she obviously didn't comprehend all the blood and wanted to walk home. I asked her a random questions, to keep her talking, I didn't know if she had hit her head. The police came and told me I could go. The taxi driver only charged me something like $4 and took me on to work. I looked up her phone number as she had told me her name and house number. She is already home, with some stitches in her nose. She was very happy to hear from me, I am happy she is OK."

Had I not taken that route, i believe she would have gotten up and tried to walk home and got hurt a LOT worse. Not as tragic as what happened near you, but I was shaken up. I am good with these situations, though. I go on auto-pilot it seems and allow myself to be ''shaken up'" after.

edit on 5-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: skunkape23

You know what I think skunkape23? I think that you came home drunk last night from that bar, and then you logged onto ATS, and then proceeded to post this blatantly obvious, concocted story.

If I am wrong about my assumptions, then I sincerely apologize. I also wish the best for all those involved. Drink up Johnny! ~$heopleNation

WHAT in the actual **** is wrong with you???

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KuzKuz
You good sir seem quite ignorant always. So I must deny anything you say from now on and forward.......

Any ignoramus reserves the right to believe this concocted story. Just as I could be wrong about it as well.

Oh what you believe about anything that I have to say here means absolutely nothing to me, get over yourself. LMAO! ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Some of that drivel would matter if the story was true, but it could have been fabricated after a night of drinking. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What exactly about me not buying the story do you not comprehend? ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You said there were surely multiple fatalities, So were there? You never mentioned anything again after your op. You brought the story here, I just want to know all the facts. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So I have noticed skunkape23 online here on ATS today multiple times after I posted my question, as well as the other numerous, easily duped fools posts who believe this intoxicated induced, fabricated story. Yet! Absolutely no response whatsoever from the OP.

skunkape??? You said when you first arrived on the scene that there were "bodies scattered all over the road"? What did you see, and since then what have you found out? Even though a few easily misled fools have swallowed your inebriated story, Understand that I am not going away until the truth is revealed.

Surely a tragic accident such as this would be at the very least in the local newspaper? I like you skunkape, but now after being insulted by a few very confused mental midgets here, I have no choice but to defend my intelligence by proving that you indeed concocted this entire incident.

I was going to let it go, but they piled on me like flies on poop, which is a cowardly trait by the way. I feel really bad actually though, because they brought this unfortunate anxiety upon you, not me. At first I was just having fun, I honestly never wanted to be that guy.

Please understand, that the typical weak minded, herd mentality that was exercised towards my responses here left me no choice in the matter my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

So I have noticed skunkape23 online here on ATS today multiple times after I posted my question, as well as the other numerous, easily duped fools posts who believe this intoxicated induced, fabricated story. Yet! Absolutely no response whatsoever from the OP.

skunkape??? You said when you first arrived on the scene that there were "bodies scattered all over the road"? What did you see, and since then what have you found out? Even though a few easily misled fools have swallowed your inebriated story, Understand that I am not going away until the truth is revealed.

Surely a tragic accident such as this would be at the very least in the local newspaper? I like you skunkape, but now after being insulted by a few very confused mental midgets here, I have no choice but to defend my intelligence by proving that you indeed concocted this entire incident.

I was going to let it go, but they piled on me like flies on poop, which is a cowardly trait by the way. I feel really bad actually though, because they brought this unfortunate anxiety upon you, not me. At first I was just having fun, I honestly never wanted to be that guy.

Please understand, that the typical weak minded, herd mentality that was exercised towards my responses here left me no choice in the matter my friend. ~$heopleNation

I actually talked to a guy who was the brother of the man who caused the accident earlier today.
He was drunk.
According to him, there were no fatalities, which is amazing, but several people are in pretty bad shape.
I don't even know you. I am not looking for friction.
I appreciate your skepticism of my foggy account.
I am not the lying type. I believe I have corrected the innacuracies of my original account.
From what I've gathered, four people are in critical condition and three are stable.
The guy who caused it is in county.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear there are no fatalities but feel the need to offer a prayer for all those involved. What a tragic scene.
I have a feeling I'll be reading of something similar in our local paper tomorrow. We had a dozen emergency vehicles go zooming down the highway this evening. Only a short time later, two ambulances, running lights and sirens were heading back into town. My husband looked at me and said, "Somebody isn't having a good evening." Having been the victim of a crash that came really, really close to taking his life, he can feel for those whose night is rudely interrupted by a drunk or a fool or a drunken fool.
In the fall of 1969 I stepped off the school bus and onto the scene of a fatal accident. Some 30 seconds before the arrival of our bus a VW Bug had impacted a giant oak tree in the neighbor's yard. As I stepped off the bus some guys from the body shop next door were pulling the driver out of the car. It was quite obvious that she was no longer among the living. That scene is one of those memories that gets frozen.
Up until that day I had thoughts of being a nurse. Witnessing that carnage made me reconsider.
I hope you are doing okay. It's rough.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I appreciate the reply, It's just at first when you mentioned multiple fatalities laying all over the road, I figured there would have been media reports.

Glad to hear now that nobody lost their life, car accidents are very traumatic experiences, I have come up on a few myself. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Scepticism becomes an impediment when it pushes rational judgement aside.
I don't see anything in your account that warrants disbelief.

edit on 7 5 2015 by Kester because: spacing

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
Scepticism becomes an impediment when it pushes rational judgement aside.
I don't see anything in your account that warrants disbelief.

Well you must have misplaced your own rational judgement when you didn't bother to acknowledge that it was first claimed that bodies were spread about, and that there were multiple fatalities.

Which would warrant a media report. So I guess you just put logic on hold in order to instigate more of what you obviously can't get enough of? I mean if you want to bring up being rational, one would expect a media report.

Now we know there were no fatalities, so no report of the incident makes sense. See how that works? ~$heopleNation
edit on 7-5-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You have a body. You are posting on ATS.
Is your ATS addiction so out of control you are posting post mortem?

'There are surely multiple fatalities' was a reasonable assumption later proved false. I made a similar wrong assumption after a high speed firetruck smash outside my house.

I think this comes down to you reading bodies as dead bodies.

If you want to be skeptical why not come over to one of my False Flag threads and cast doubt on my being closely related to a false flag terrorist and therefore having inside knowledge and a motive for making traitor spooks squirm. Every few days I check to see if there's a comment worth replying to.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

There are surely multiple fatalities' was a reasonable assumption later proved false. I made a similar wrong assumption after a high speed firetruck smash outside my house.

Yeah that is what I just said. Oh so did you take any pictures of it? I know I would have.

I think this comes down to you reading bodies as dead bodies.

No actually "surley there are multiple fatalities" did the job all on it's own. Nice assumption though

If you want to be skeptical why not come over to one of my False Flag threads and cast doubt on my being closely related to a false flag terrorist and therefore having inside knowledge and a motive for making traitor spooks squirm. Every few days I check to see if there's a comment worth replying to.

No thanks, watching you talk in circles in this thread is enough for me. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Circles within circles. We might suddenly pop out in a parallel universe at this rate.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Duuuude.

Glad they all weren't dead.

That detached from time, sleep-to-waking 'heavy' feeling is weird, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join