It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray's Death Ruled a Homicide; 6 Officers Charged!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

I am not familiar with that, but I can tell you that now. that it could be now less police to patrol inner cities due to the dissatisfaction of the people about the police, it make sense if that is the reason, people asked for it and now they have their wish.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The officer was very convincing and well informed. I believe that he was being sincere.
The interview went on for most of the show.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Greathouse

Yes I heard her talk about what happen I wonder why she keeps sticking with the statement that Gray got injured in the van, this can come out and bite her back if the extended report on Grays death shows that he got injured first at the arrest and then the fatal injured in the van.

Baltimore facing protesters defiance on the police, (military occupation they call it), civil disobedience and several people arrested multiracial. Massive show of police present.

Normally in a probable cause affidavit they have their facts pretty straight. Remember she has access to the corners report we don't. Even a first year law student wouldn't make allegations that they cannot back.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seems like a stretch.
They could easily get out of site and check, and he would quit the show once he was away from the scene.

link   

originally posted by: windword

Just stunning! Scathing! It's good to see justice being done! The charges range from false imprisonment, officer conducts issues....... willful MURDER!

I want to stand up and applaud Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby!

Charging and conviction are 2 different things.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is a cap at 200k

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So would the long story short of it be he hurt him self during the show and the police just figured he kept on going?

To me that is just trying to shift it all back to the gray did this to him self angle...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Ya what kind of horse pucks is that?

Talk about a scam, the judge can award what ever he/she wants and the city doesn't have to pay a dime over 200k.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
People need to be careful about what they wish for.

Obama wants a Nationalized police force.

Al Sharpton and others are calling for Federal control.

Notice too how rehearsed and robotic all the official statements are.

Mayor's comments - robotized

Police Commissioner - robotized

State's Attorney - robotized

Obama - robotized

Loretta Lynch - robotized

Al Sharpton - robotized

Many "on the fly" TV interviews - robotized

Watch out. This is a classic psy-ops.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Seems like a stretch.
They could easily get out of site and check, and he would quit the show once he was away from the scene.

They said he would usually settle down when he was put in the van....and out of sight.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
PHOTO of the 6 officers:
ww3.hdnux.com...

This photo provided by the Baltimore Police Department on Friday, May 1, 2015 shows, top row from left, Caesar R. Goodson Jr., Garrett E. Miller and Edward M. Nero, and bottom row from left, William G. Porter, Brian W. Rice and Alicia D. White, the six police officers charged with felonies ranging from assault to murder in the death of Freddie Gray. (Baltimore Police Department via AP)
www.sfgate.com...

Wow five of the six already released on bond? I wonder if that news has hit the streets yet?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I guess Baltimore was getting too many lawsuits, pretty f'd up indeed.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So would the long story short of it be he hurt him self during the show and the police just figured he kept on going?

To me that is just trying to shift it all back to the gray did this to him self angle...

The interviewed officer said that the two arresting officers he spoke with didn't know anything was wrong with him. He said officers didn't know anything was wrong until they opened the van doors at the station and found him on the floor.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Holy slippery slope batman!

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

People need to be careful about what they wish for.

Yes they do...

Obama wants a Nationalized police force.

They have one.. Its called the FBI.

Al Sharpton and others are calling for Federal control.

Al Shaprton - enough said. I want to know why he is not being charged for failing to pay his taxes.

Notice too how rehearsed and robotic all the official statements are.

Mayor's comments - robotized

Police Commissioner - robotized

State's Attorney - robotized

Obama - robotized

Loretta Lynch - robotized

Al Sharpton - robotized

Many "on the fly" TV interviews - robotized

Watch out. This is a classic psy-ops.

Because they are now commenting on an active prosecution and individuals in their positions could cause issues with that prosecution if they make statements that would undermine the prosecution in addition to inciting the population to the point of not receiving a fair trial.

The racial makeup for BPD is
- 40% black officers.
- Black Police Commissioner.
- Black Mayor
- Black AG
- Bulk of city council are black

So I ask again is this a racial issue or something else?

To answer a question from someone else an article came out discussing the percentage of people who are shot and killed by police and their racial makeup.

Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage

Nobel Prize-winning novelist Toni Morrison says she wants to see an officer shoot an unarmed white teenager in the back before agreeing that the “conversation about race” is over, but she almost certainly already has received her wish.

An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.

“People keep saying, ‘We need to have a conversation about race,’” Ms. Morrison told the (U.K.) Telegraph in an April 19 interview.

** -

Based on that data, Mr. Moskos reported that roughly 49 percent of those killed by officers from May 2013 to April 2015 were white, while 30 percent were black. He also found that 19 percent were Hispanic and 2 percent were Asian and other races.

His results, posted last week on his blog Cop in the Hood, arrived with several caveats, notably that 25 percent of the website’s data, which is drawn largely from news reports, failed to show the race of the person killed.

Killed by Police lists every death, justified or not, including those in which the officer had been wounded or acted in self-defense.

Bill O’Reilly – More Whites Than Blacks Are Killed By Police Officers Every Year

ETA - I added information after people already starred my post. If you don't agree with the added info feel free to note that if you want.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So in the 3-4 stops, one that was right after they picked him up and shackled him they didn't know anything was wrong?

Why did they shackle him if he was just putting on a show?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Yes, is no doubt about it that the report backs the van scenario, but the investigation is not over, just the one that states Gray was injured in van, is been looked at, enough to charge all the police officers, for now, BTW they all posted bail already but things can change as more of the reports of when and how injuries happen on him makes it out.

Still some speculate that the police officers are sticking with the story and each other for now.

All these charges are to try to break them down.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: windword

Just stunning! Scathing! It's good to see justice being done! The charges range from false imprisonment, officer conducts issues....... willful MURDER!

I want to stand up and applaud Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby!

Charging and conviction are 2 different things.

The charges alone are something to consider. I wonder if 'they' (considering X's post below yours and my total agreement with his observations) overstepped more than a bit.

TPTB may get more of a paradigm shift than they're hoping for right at the moment they need it the least.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I don't know what to believe anymore, this days, perhaps now they will be filtering what Gray was or not and meanwhile the charges on the police officers will be disappearing one by one.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I didn't catch anything about the shackles in the interview, but at one point he said Gray asked for an inhaler...I think they stopped at that point...not sure though.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join