It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray's Death Ruled a Homicide; 6 Officers Charged!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Here's a thought, if Freddy Gray was in fact a informant. Will the gang members have to change their slogan in order to protest?

Or do snitches really deserve stitches?

So long as its thug on thug crime then its acceptable?

Maybe unless of course you are the thug he is snitching on.

Oops damn the political correctness I use the word thug when I should've used the phrase under educated with no job opportunities disenfranchised African American citizen.

how many more ways can these "community leaders" come up with in order to keep the cycle in place where they make money talking about how people are oppressed?

These morons need to look up where the word thug came from...

Hint.. It comes from the Sanskrit word "Thuggee".

Who wouldd have known this new form of the word "Nigger" and racial oppression by people who aren't black who use the word dated back so far into history and were used to describe non whites by non whites. God knows how these community leaders could spin that if they were actually educated on the term itself instead of making up as they go in order to keep getting paid for coming up with new forms of racism.

The story of Thuggee was popularized by books such as Philip Meadows Taylor's novel Confessions of a Thug, 1839, leading to the word "thug" entering the English language. Ameer Ali, the protagonist of Confessions of a Thug was said to be based on a real Thug called Syeed Amir Ali.

edit on 1-5-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Snarl

So Officer Goodson was the van driver and the man with the most serious charges against him??

As it stands.
----
I can just see this being Loretta Lynch's first big push: Charge the entire Baltimore PD under RICO.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I agree, if Al Jesse and the rest of the Justice league had their way. There would be no word or verb in the English language to describe a black criminal.

Myself I have been calling those white T-shirt khaki pants wearing gangster want to be white boys thugs for years.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why would it? Psychopathy/Sociopathy can take many forms, fixation on "different than oneself" is only one kind. Most don't value any life but their own.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Interviewed Baltimore police officer with inside info. on Toxicology report:
Gray tested positive for heroin and marijuana.

SOURCE? Proof?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I agree, if Al Jesse and the rest of the Justice league had their way. There would be no word or verb in the English language to describe a black criminal.

Myself I have been calling those white T-shirt khaki pants wearing gangster want to be white boys thugs for years.

I've done that... I've also referred to them as one cent as well. I guess I am part of the problem.

I wonder if the use of the word pig to refer to law enforcement could be considered the "N" word in todays terms, using the community leaders logic, since its used to solely describe a group of people in a negative connotation.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sure, I am not trying to say that he wasn't under the influence.
Just there is more to that info that needs to be brought to light.

But if that was the case and it was heroin, he wasn't thrashing around.
Again, not exactly a stimulant.

I don't know much about how one reacts to heroin...but I would assume that given it's quality, purity and dosage there would be variables as to one's physical reaction...anything from euphoria...to a violent reaction...to death.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Is the topic al or freddie gray?

The man is a bottom feeder and doesn't deserve to be talked about and has stupid ideas.
Can we move on?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Watch out. This is a classic psy-ops.

You're a classic psy-ops.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Death is a high possibility, especially if you ate a good amount.
I don't know the standard amount that gets sold and I am sure it is different for everyone but if he ate what he planned to sell to some one and it was a lot, I don't think he would be doing much.

People that are high on heroin tend 'nod off' which is where they are just sitting have difficulty holding their head up as if they were falling asleep.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Conservative media keeps Al Sharpton from fading into obscurity.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think it is great that they will face charges and hopefully the public, but especially his family, will learn the truth about what happened on that tragic day.

One of the six will flip and be the prosecutors star witness...the blue wall will fall when the sweetest deal is on the table for one of the six.

Based on his injuries (I'm a nurse) and the comments made from the guy who was in the other partition, I have an idea of what may have happened to him. There's only a few things that can cause a spinal injury that severe...the fact that it occurred in the manner it did narrows those causes down even further.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

People that are high on heroin tend 'nod off' which is where they are just sitting have difficulty holding their head up as if they were falling asleep.

I have fought with people who don't fall into your description what happens if you eat heroin.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Now prove which officer, if any, is responsible.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I've done that... I've also referred to them as one cent as well. I guess I am part of the problem.

I wonder if the use of the word pig to refer to law enforcement could be considered the "N" word in todays terms, using the community leaders logic, since its used to solely describe a group of people in a negative connotation.

I run into them time to time at the bar. If you want to irritate them I also like the line from trailer Park boys.

J-Roc you do know you're white don't you?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Interviewed Baltimore police officer with inside info. on Toxicology report:
Gray tested positive for heroin and marijuana.

SOURCE? Proof?

Sure...It was an interview on Hannity television show which just aired tonight. I can't find the video posted yet.

Here is a reference to the interview:

FOX NEWS BOMBSHELL! Freddie Gray tested positive for HEROIN and POT, cops saw him DEALING DRUGS!
Fox News/therightscoop ^ | 5/1/15
Posted on 5/1/2015, 10:37:37 PM by Greetings_Puny_Humans

Hannity talking with anonymous cop making breaking news. Cop says Freddy tested positive for drugs, including heroin, thus supporting story by cops and the other criminal in the van that Freddy was trying to cause harm to himself. The drugs would certainly make it easier for him to do it.

Cop also says they were explicitly told not to confront looters and robbers "direct from commander."

www.freerepublic.com...

edit on 1-5-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment and links added

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

There's a park I know of that the locals have named after heroin addict's.

Everyone refers to it as Nod park.

The only heroin addict I've seen experience it by two different methods.

1st method; shoot then nod.

2nd method; shoot then nod then die.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Source

If you thought the term pig arose in the 1960s, you're in for a surprise. The OED cites an 1811 reference to a "pig" as a Bow Street Runner--the early police force, named after the location of their headquarters, before Sir Robert Peel and the Metropolitan Police Force (see above.) Before that, the term "pig" had been used as early as the mid-1500s to refer to a person who is heartily disliked.

Yep. Really disliked that word. Still bothers me depending on whose tongue it comes off of. I kind of respect it as 'the measure' of hypocrisy where free speech is concerned.

Pretty soon somebody's gonna call me out for the phrase: Calling a spade 'a spade' or 'that's a spade ... just because they know it ends a conversation.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: windword

Jefferson Airplane -White Rabbit-

Oh my God! LOL! You're really a square Daddeyo.........and totally out of the loop!

Hint: "The White Rabbit" isn't Marijuana or Heroin. They're talking about "mind expanding" drugs that were popular at the time.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join