It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey CIA how do like them drugged up citizens now, worth the black budget ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Long been known that part of CIA's budget is black budget financed by allowing trafficking of drugs where CIA gets a cut

Black budget also gets financed by selling weapons, ALSO by trading on the stock market especially if you got a false flag lined up (remember massive put options before 9/11)

Why do you think opium production is booming now in Afghanistan

But all of this has a price, by slowly destroying spirit of the American people you make them that much nastier when they riot

Nothing is free really, everything has a price just that we sometimes don't see it

Or in case of shadow government

DON'T CARE
edit on 1-5-2015 by iLikeCIAnot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: iLikeCIAnot

and Elvis and JFK are running the show.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Not sure what you are talking about here. Do you know what opiates do to people when they are high? They aren't exactly violent people. Most can't even keep their eyes open.

You MAY have had a point if we were talking about stimulants like coc aine, but I fail to see how an opiate epidemic would lead to more violent rioters.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The first reply is a nice little irrelevant deflection from the truth...

Guessing JIM that you don't know that Heroin production from Afghanistan became the number 1 worldwide after the illegal invasion.

Don't bury your head in the sand...

They need that space to fertilise the Opium plants.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't think he is saying that heroin addicts riot...
But rather the people who live in such societies.

Although a heroin addict coming down would quite easily smash a shop window to fund their next hit of brown.

Alas, I think he means destroying society with such behaviour, causes an angry populace.
edit on 1-5-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

Edit: I thought wrong.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The people riot because of the war on drugs and the growing police state that comes from it; not because the streets are flooded by illegal drugs.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The people riot because of the war on drugs and the growing police state that comes from it; not because the streets are flooded by illegal drugs.

I thought they went hidden hand in hand

edit on 1-5-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Added silly wordplay.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Not sure what you are talking about here. Do you know what opiates do to people when they are high? They aren't exactly violent people. Most can't even keep their eyes open.

You MAY have had a point if we were talking about stimulants like coc aine, but I fail to see how an opiate epidemic would lead to more violent rioters.

Of course you wouldn't know what I am talking about

How can you possibly know that people who use illegal substances make less rational choices

And how could you possibly know about CIA drug business

Why don't I just ignore you and you ignore me

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
and Elvis and JFK are running the show.

That's all you got ...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And Opium is not on the streets here to speak of.. the drugs that are here is meth and crack mostly.. meth especially because the ingredients are easily picked up, and so they make it here, and sell it here..

But your right, its not even meth that is causing what is going on in the US.. at current moment, it really is about police brutality.. if not for that - there wouldn't be any rioting or protests..

People, more than one person for sure, has gotten into a transport van in Baltimore and come out paralyzed. Freddie Grey simply the latest in a line of people..

I'd say they finally just got fed up with it.. not that this excuses the looting ... but it is due cause for a protest any day of the week..

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The OP premise is stretching a bit....but, perhaps, it relates to the addiction that is associated with opiates. Those that are addicted to such substances, are unstable and will do ANYTHING to get their next fix. That said, perhaps it relates due to that aspect of unstable people with addictions only caring about the next fix and not about living in a 9-5 working world?

Dunno, but still a stretch IMO. I would think the recent decision to reduce the fluoride in the municipal water system would be a more apropos angle, alluding to them realizing its affect is becoming detrimental to their goals.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

People riot because they are devastated outside and within

And drugs don't make you happy on the inside

Someone lied to you

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Not a stretch at all, it just requires critical thinking skills

Everything is connected

Even I am connected to you

We all impact each others lives and CIA drug business definitely does

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

With all due respect to you, IMO it is still a stretch. Let's not get into a name calling contest and putting down each others ability to think and reason. We have differing opinions, which is fine, as long as we each respect that of each other.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: iLikeCIAnot

Everything is connected

Okay, that just sounded weird.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The first reply is a nice little irrelevant deflection from the truth...

Guessing JIM that you don't know that Heroin production from Afghanistan became the number 1 worldwide after the illegal invasion.

Don't bury your head in the sand...

They need that space to fertilise the Opium plants.

"Sorry Charlie" that is factually incorrect.

Afghanistan has been the greatest illicit opium producer in the entire world, ahead of Burma (Myanmar), the "Golden Triangle", and Latin America since 1992,

Did you see that since 1992?

Afghanistan opium production

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Ever hung out with bunch of addicts

I suggest you do if you wish to form an opinion on CIA drug business

There is a difference between disagreement and plain blindness
edit on 1-5-2015 by iLikeCIAnot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: iLikeCIAnot

Everything is connected

Okay, that just sounded weird.

Don't worry I am not AI from movie transcendence

Though I am working on it

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Can I do some mental gymnastics and say I meant the Soviet invasion?

No I won't be disingenuous, no mental gymnastics you got me slightly, but in all honesty I was referring to this spike since 2001.

Thanks for the info though, buddy.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I thought they went hidden hand in hand

If drugs are decriminalized or legal then people aren't being put in prison for non-violent activities and aren't having their lives ruined by the government. So what's there to get angry about?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join