It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey CIA how do like them drugged up citizens now, worth the black budget ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It doesn't matter if the government is complicit or not in bringing drugs into the country. The demand still exists, and someone is going to step up to fill it risks be damned.

The demand will always exist...

But I do disagree that the government complicity is not important...

Seeing as they're the ones who write & enact the laws that they're also being funded for when broken.

It's like F&F...

Flood the guns, make a killing, then war against the ones you sold them too.

It happens on all levels, look at Saddam...

With drugs it seems that the hood is the target rather than a despot.

I think that's a big problem, demand or not.
edit on 1-5-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Here in Hunterdon County, NJ we compete for the title of Heroin Capitol of the State if not beyond. Google HC Heroin problem and you get countless articles such as:

7online.com...

Most of the authorities do their best to downplay the growing epidemic and the high schools go out of their way to limit drug testing to those students that they know are clean because the dope trade simply cannot and never will be stopped, nor do they want it to be. I am convinced as some here have already noted that it is the easy income from the import, sale and even search and seizure that will ensure that this "problem" continues rather than is solved. As any smart cop will tell you, when investigating a crime, "follow the money". If the greedy, sellout government could simply tax we working people out of all of our income they most certainly would because they need and spend far more than they could ever get out of us. Of course even professional couch potatoes might revolt were this tactic to be employed, but by utilizing lotteries, gambling and drug income with search and seizure and they can maximize their fleecing of the American public without risk. It's just business, nothing personal.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The only thing that government importing drugs does is drive the price of contraband down. That certainly DOES help to fuel the market and if it wasn't happen, the market wouldn't grow as quickly. But it very well would continue to grow without government import. It's simple economics.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As per the title of the post, a question. Who really thinks the CIA gives a damn about any rioting caused by drugs or not? Who's rioting, what are the rioters wrecking? It's only the ordinary citizens rioting against other ordinary citizen. Just infighting in the prison population. Yeah cops get hurt because cops put themselves in a hurtable place. But think if the cops never responded to any riots, what would the rioters do? They can't hurt the government, they can't hurt the system so all they can do is smash up others ordinary citizens property and their own.
Oh yeah, they're making a statement, they're showing they wont be put upon. Give me a break! No ones listening least of all the CIA.
edit on 1-5-2015 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting thread.... People arguing that they are have more credibility in their "facts" because they've done more drugs than someone else.... wow...

And the last I checked, meth and crack were bigger problems domestically than Opiates. Just ask anyone on a drug task force....

If the CIA were involved in running opiates from Afghanistan, it would be for customers outside the US...not inside.
edit on 1-5-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Is not Lucifer the Father of Lies, so can his bride really be trusted?

edit on 1-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh

Is not Lucifer the Father of Lies, so can his bride really be trusted?

Lucifer is the "shining one, morning star." Lucifer is not Satan...but its a common misconception...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

A predator knows when it is hunted..

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh

A predator knows when it is hunted..

Didn't realize I'd stumbled into an episode of Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom...

I thought we were talking about domestic preferences of street drugs and the CIA. But since you are so clever, go hunt... I could use the entertainment.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I do not offend so easily and neither do you. You will always have my respect and in giving such, you should be willing to allow me a little play time as well, don't you agree?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Did I come off as offended in that post? My bad... Quite the opposite. I'm sitting here with an amused smile on my face waiting for the games to begin. *grin*

Shall we dance?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I don't have a lot of good moves, but I have never been shy so why not?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I'll lend you a hand to start...

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” ~ Sun Tzu, Art of War

Running a clandestine service isn't all its cracked up to be. Rather a complex job....

All other questions can be taken offline.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Sun Tzu was required reading so yes I know. While I understand the nature and need of clandestine operations and information, as an engineer, I am by nature inclined to utilize the sharing of knowledge to accomplish my goals. A complex world requires both as you know. Secrets and secret societies are by nature questionable as JFK once warned, though he certainly had enough secrets of his own and it did not end well for him did it? Though he will be remembered long after I will.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

An engineer....or social engineer?

Secrets and secret societies are not one & the same. Everyone has secrets. Most people would not want the contents of their Google Searches or meandering daydreams made public fodder.

Is infamy a benchmark that you measure yourself by? If not, why care if you are not remembered? Anonymity is a precious gift.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Just an electro-mechanical engineer. I believe in Free Will so others must choose their own paths in life. You are correct that people require their little secrets, but once you realize that we are all being Watched (and not by the NSA mind you), well such idiosyncrasies lose any relevant value, don't they? I have found myself holding ground against Beliar, and so have little to fear of my internet history, yet I understand the truth in what you say.

Having previously been elected to public office, I have lived your statement concerning anonymity which is accurate beyond the comprehension of those that have not been. I have been fortunate enough in my days to realize that the best satisfaction comes from within and not from without.

But what of you my friend, I seem to have done all the talking here....

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I believe in Free Will as well... Thus my irritation at the title of this post. Whatever happened to personal accountability?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

The corrupted leadership of the world eliminated it and those who follow them accepted it's extinction.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Lucifer is the "shining one, morning star." Lucifer is not Satan...but its a common misconception...

Lol I was about to engage you in conversation, turns out you are a satanist

Why you ought to love drugs and destruction and CIA, this is your "Shtick"

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: iLikeCIAnot

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Lol I was about to engage you in conversation, turns out you are a satanist

Why you ought to love drugs and destruction and CIA, this is your "Shtick"

Sorry to disappoint you....but I do not worship Satan.
Further, I do not condone or do 'drugs'. Destruction is very much a part of life. All things are built and destroyed as part of a cycle. it doesn't have to mean death.

And as I said above, try running a clandestine service and tell me how you fare before bashing the CIA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join