It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey CIA how do like them drugged up citizens now, worth the black budget ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
a reply to: CIAGypsy

The corrupted leadership of the world eliminated it and those who follow them accepted it's extinction.

We all own our positions in leadership. Leadership is not wealth or power. We each have a personal choice...so if the world has gone to hell in a handbasket, look in the mirror. What choices are you making to change it?

We are all part of a natural civilization lifecycle. Look at the Egyptians. Look at Roman. Look at the Asian cultures. Nothing is different in this cycle. Civilizations rise, mature, become decadent, and die. Recognizing the pattern and accepting the inevitable is the first step in preparation. I don't shift personal accountability by laying blame at the feet of the alleged 'global elite' because that's a pointless and inaccurate effort in futility. There IS no 'global elite.' Power and wealth are transitory and shift like grains of sand in a sandstorm. True power lies in your individual choices...and your neighbor's individual choices...and his neighbor's individual choices.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I know much in regards to leadership. As young men we were trained intensively in this area. Some of my classmates continued on the highway to world leadership and assumed roles as commander of JSOC and the Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff, but I am a far simpler and less accomplished man whose leadership has been strictly local to my own community. You are correct when you state that leadership is not wealth nor power. It is, or can be, far more valuable that either when utilized properly for the greater good. I have fought successful battles in the past as an elected official against big money and am currently on the ballot again. I do what I can, where I can for after all, it still is a government OF the people FOR the people, at least in theory. I change what I can, where I can change it and it is a lot of work, a lot of effort, a lot of time. I wish more decent folk did the same. Yes the cycle of life rules over all. Trees grow from seeds to be tall and taller until they outgrow the ability of their root structure to keep them alive and they fall over and die. Such is the way with all things, empires and societies as well. It is the natural order of things and there is naught that we can do to fight the inevitable, we just do what we can while we can. We exercise our true power by our choices as you so astutely put forth. It is all we can do.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

When I was a younger woman in my 20's & 30's, I used to get very angry at the civil ignorance and loss of respect for the freedoms our country was founded upon. As naturally comes with age & experience, I am far wiser now to put this reality into perspective of the natural order of life. In business, we often talk about the "Third generation curse." For those who are unaware of this phenomena, it is best explained here -

For one, they can mitigate one of the greatest dangers: the third generation “curse.” This refers to how few family businesses survive beyond the third generation, let alone prosper.

An under-appreciated fact about Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate Buffett built: virtually all its family businesses boast second or third generation descendants who rival or outshine previous generations. That is rare among family businesses.

Studying Berkshire’s family businesses, I found that they are united by the following values. These values are important factors in their success, in the founding generation and subsequent ones.

Source - concurringopinions.com...

The premise is the same whether we are talking about wealth or civil survivability. Most Americans have never experienced a world where their freedoms don't exist. The true price...and worth...of these freedoms is taken for granted.

If I were a true enemy to the State, the underminement of these freedoms would be my prime target. So rather than blather on about drugs making people into slaves, I'd rather focus on the true enslavement - loss of civil liberty.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

So then you cannot say "Patriot Act" without vomiting? I know I cannot.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So then you cannot say "Patriot Act" without vomiting? I know I cannot.

I agree that the Patriot Act was an obscene power grab that needs to be reversed. However, even Sensenbrenner agrees that it has been used far beyond its initial purpose.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Welcome back CiaGypsy

There IS no 'global elite.' Power and wealth are transitory and shift like grains of sand in a sandstorm. True power lies in your individual choices...and your neighbor's individual choices...and his neighbor's individual choices.

So how long do u predict before the Rothchilds become destitute of wealth and power.?

edit on 2-5-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well I don't see that happening. All the sellouts in DC seem hell bent on taking freedoms, not giving any back.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Greetings, my Savage friend... Not sure how long I will be back. My 'project' is not yet over so it will be back to the underworld after this weekend.

My my, you do love to pick on my [favorite] family, eh?
But truly I think you throw it out there just to get me to rise to the bait....lol. The Rothschilds have no more wealth and power than any other billionaire family. Speaking of, do you realize there are over 1800 billionaires on the planet? Over half of them are SELF-MADE. Stick that in your 'global elite' pipe and smoke it....

edit on 2-5-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well I don't see that happening. All the sellouts in DC seem hell bent on taking freedoms, not giving any back.

Very typical of a government that has lost its founding values - Republican or Democrat. This is why I am resigned to the fact that our freedoms will never be regained by those who let them slip away, but ONLY by those who have never had them and fight to win them.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If we are agreed that the sellout government is worthless but for it's own advancement, then where to you see the value in the covert operations entities, may I ask?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Because regardless of the self-interest of our politicians, there are still entities in the world that want to annihilate our existance based strictly on ideology. Therefore, as long as we have outside enemies, we will always have a need for covert operations and intelligence.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

My my, you do love to pick on my [favorite] family, eh?
But truly I think you throw it out there just to get me to rise to the bait....lol. The Rothschilds have no more wealth and power than any other billionaire family. Speaking of, do you realize there are over 1800 billionaires on the planet? Over half of them are SELF-MADE. Stick that in your 'global elite' pipe and smoke it....

Of course Hook line and sinker. I do realise having a lot of money doesn't necessarily equate to power. The people who control the making of money now that's a different story. Do you know or would you like to guess who are the people who own the US federal reserve?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I refer you back to this post - www.abovetopsecret.com...

NO family owns the Federal Reserve....

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yup, it's hard to make an argument against that statement, nor would I try. It's just a shame that deception, murder and torture have such a prevalent place in the systems set up by mankind. Of course that IS our nature.

I agree that no "family" owns the Fed or really any of the systems of finance that steers the world towards its plans, but there are a number of uber-wealthy aristos who dominate the game at the top and I would seriously doubt that they are united in a way though there may be common clubs they belong to. When these elites are somewhat benevolent and allow enough trinkets to trickle down to the minions the system works fairly well, but when they are overcome by greed, or become too many for the system to sustain, the system goes into contraction as it is doing now here in the USA. Historically this is when war, and World War is utilized to reduce the risks to these Big Boys. It should get very interesting very soon....
edit on 3-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Spelling

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The private banks elect members to the Fed board of directors and who owns the private banks?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Why the mega-wealthy of course, how could it be any others? Poor people, regular people and even those who are relatively successful financially simply do not own banks especially not mega-banks that own countries. However it is human nature that even though these uber-wealthy are all birds of the same feather, they do not all work together in harmony. Sure they wheel and deal with one another and are a lot more friends of each other than they will ever be of ours, but they can always be counted on to slit each others throats when it becomes profitable and the risk of retribution is minimal. It is the one thing that we regular people have going for us. That being said, they will always rule over us as long as we are willing to kill each other over the worthless green paper that they wave in front of our noses to control us. Until we recognize the true value of the worthless green rags and deal with them accordingly we will be willing slaves to the lazy, non-working wealthy slime. But then, what would they do for work anyway? It's not like they have marketablel skills or talents with which to earn an honest living.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I agree with parts of what you said, but stating that the uber-wealthy are behind wars to keep the small guy down is a myth. One that is frequently perpetrated by those who want to start a class warfare. It's tempting for a 'Have-Not' to blame their situations on the 'Haves' in this world. While it is TRUE that somewealthy have started wars throughout history for their own purposes, it isn't fair or accurate to lay the blame at ALL wealthy individuals. Wars are almost always started over resources or ideology. This is true no matter what culture you look at in history - European, Asian, South American tribes, Native American tribes. So to say a 'global elite' is behind war is to over-simplify a causation for a complex problem.

---interruption---

I will be back to finish this post... I have something that requires my immediate attention.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Agreed, plus above all we must remember that war IS and always WAS extremely profitable! Profitable for those who design new weapons and systems of war, for those who manufacture the tools of war, and for the conquerors. Only the vanquished and the casualties suffer, and all that can be forgotten and forgiven over time after enough colorful parades, remembrances, and time. Fight, forget, repeat it is the circle-jerk of life.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yes, war is ugly and terrible. I don't think there is anyone who disagrees with that statement. But I think history has proven that it is part of the human condition. No one has yet been able to find a cure.

Let me ask this question from another angle... Let's say I'm in a dinghy in the middle of the ocean. I can't control the ocean currents. I can only control myself and my craft. Rather than be overtaken by a huge swell, it would be vital to my existence to situate myself for the best outcome and minimize any damage. Now multiply that times 7 billion people in the world.

If there is one solid rule I have learned in my life, it's that there will always be those who try to take what you have. The more you have, the bigger the target you are....

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

The private banks elect members to the Fed board of directors and who owns the private banks?

A multitude of individuals....literally thousands. Not just an uber-wealthy few.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join