It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey CIA how do like them drugged up citizens now, worth the black budget ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: iLikeCIAnot
Of course you wouldn't know what I am talking about

How can you possibly know that people who use illegal substances make less rational choices

Lol. I probably know more about illegal drugs than you do.

And how could you possibly know about CIA drug business

Why don't I just ignore you and you ignore me

I didn't say anything about CIA drug business. You did. So how could YOU possibly know about CIA drug business? By the way, you posted this in a public forum, if you aren't prepared to defend your points, that's your problem not mine.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: iLikeCIAnot

In fact I grew up amongst many of them, and you?? I was smart enough to escape that life, and you? Seems like you have not to me.

I feel sorry for you in that respect then.

Poor deluded person that yo are.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The people riot because of the war on drugs and the growing police state that comes from it; not because the streets are flooded by illegal drugs.

I thought they went hidden hand in hand

If drugs are decriminalized or legal then people aren't being put in prison for non-violent activities and aren't having their lives ruined by the government. So what's there to get angry about?

I'm not angry Krazy.

My reading comprehension is failing me could you elaborate please.

link   

a reply to: Greathouse

Can I do some mental gymnastics and say I meant the Soviet invasion?

No I won't be disingenuous, no mental gymnastics you got me slightly, but in all honesty I was referring to this spike since 2001.

Thanks for the info though, buddy.

No problem dude. Actually in this PDF the graph shows that they have been the greatest producer of heroin since the Talliban take over. But I will agree it took off drastically since 2002.

light blue Afghanistan purple the rest of the countries of the world combined
edit on 1-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And Opium is not on the streets here to speak of.. the drugs that are here is meth and crack mostly.. meth especially because the ingredients are easily picked up, and so they make it here, and sell it here..

Well here in Baltimore, it's all about heroin, but yeah, opiates aren't everywhere.

But your right, its not even meth that is causing what is going on in the US.. at current moment, it really is about police brutality.. if not for that - there wouldn't be any rioting or protests..

People, more than one person for sure, has gotten into a transport van in Baltimore and come out paralyzed. Freddie Grey simply the latest in a line of people..

I'd say they finally just got fed up with it.. not that this excuses the looting ... but it is due cause for a protest any day of the week..

Yea. Exactly.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Not sure what you are talking about here. Do you know what opiates do to people when they are high? They aren't exactly violent people. Most can't even keep their eyes open.

You MAY have had a point if we were talking about stimulants like coc aine, but I fail to see how an opiate epidemic would lead to more violent rioters.

The OP premise is stretching a bit....but, perhaps, it relates to the addiction that is associated with opiates. Those that are addicted to such substances, are unstable and will do ANYTHING to get their next fix. That said, perhaps it relates due to that aspect of unstable people with addictions only caring about the next fix and not about living in a 9-5 working world?

Addicts don't organize into riots though.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Here you go again maybe this time you'll read it

"How can you possibly know that people who use illegal substances make less rational choices "

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The people riot because of the war on drugs and the growing police state that comes from it; not because the streets are flooded by illegal drugs.

People riot because they are devastated outside and within

And drugs don't make you happy on the inside

Someone lied to you

This is the second time you've put words in my mouth. How about actually debating me for real, or is this whole thread just one giant trolling attempt?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Just chant USA USA

actually add in CIA CIA

You are deluded not me

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

If drugs are decriminalized or legal then people aren't being put in prison for non-violent activities and aren't having their lives ruined by the government. So what's there to get angry about?

I'm not angry Krazy.

It's about the response to the drug use and not so much the usage themselves. The gestapo tactics used by police around the country (no knock raids, warrantless wiretaps, fudging evidence, unnecessary brutality, etc) are what is causing the backlash. If drugs were legal and regulated then there wouldn't be NEARLY as big of a problem here.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Here you go again maybe this time you'll read it

"How can you possibly know that people who use illegal substances make less rational choices "

Are you ever planning on posting evidence of your claims about CIA importing drugs and drugs use causing riots?
edit on 1-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Addicts don't organize into riots though.

They do loot and burn

Nah, not addicts

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I really feel like you are trolling. One line posts. No substance. Passive aggressive dismissal of alternate viewpoints.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Feel whatever the heck you want

I feel you are ....

But then I'd get deleted for breaking the site rules

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I agree, but they are willing pawn for those that do tend to whip them into a feeding frenzy. Eyes glazed over with visions of lots of "stuff" they can steal for free and sell later for $$$ to get that next fix.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Naturally addicts MAY have been involved in the riots, taking advantage of the situation and all, but they aren't the ones who become angry and start them.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
thought it was fairly common knowledge in the "conspiracy world" that the cia imports drugs to fund black budget projects. wasn't it blown open in the 70's when government c-130's were found to be flying almost non-stop from south america to the united states? full of booger sugar? lol

it's a great way to corrupt the moral fiber of america whilst raising millions if not billions by now to found their little projects here and abroad. and drug addicts have a pretty one track mind. keeps them nice and distracted from the state of our poor country when the user is all doped up and in a continuous cycle of score/use/repeat.

as for opium/opiates, sure it's a sedative when people are on it. but, have you ever seen up close what happens to a person when they are off of it? and their body needs it? they can literally have "opiate psychosis".

i know personally of several shootings/robberies of pharmaceutical stores here in new york. all a direct effect of opiate addiction. and now that the government is basically making it impossible for people to get pain medication people are turning to the harder stuff on the streets like heroin. don't think that coincidental. but, hey, conspiracies! this is still ats right?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'm not angry Krazy.

It's about the response to the drug use and not so much the usage themselves. The gestapo tactics used by police around the country (no knock raids, warrantless wiretaps, fudging evidence, unnecessary brutality, etc) are what is causing the backlash. If drugs were legal and regulated then there wouldn't be NEARLY as big of a problem here.

Fully agree they should be legal.

There is still work to be done on that side like Portugal, it's all legally done but with a few setbacks to iron out.

Nothing like the WOD though.

My point I guess was that they flood the drugs with the intent to react to usage as you said.

One of the most poignant lyrics I've heard was from a rapper called Big Pun...

"the devil's got us by the balls...
it's why the law, allows the drugs to over flood...
They know we're gonna buy it all!"

That was in 1998.

Seems that 17 years later there's no change really.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if the government is complicit or not in bringing drugs into the country. The demand still exists, and someone is going to step up to fill it risks be damned.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join