It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Propaganda Machine.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

of course.

how can there be.

they were never there in the first place....

all that was putin telling lies as well with no help at all from the gangster Julian assange.

edit on 28-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

and yeah.
I missed the name change.

duly noted.
academiwatch.com...

would you mind if I just kept calling them blackwater.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I was talking about this......en.wikipedia.org...

On September 16, 2007, employees of Blackwater Security Consulting (since renamed Academi), a private military company, shot at Iraqi civilians killing 17 and injuring 20 in Nisour Square, Baghdad.[1][2] The killings outraged Iraqis and strained relations between Iraq and the United States.[3] In 2014, four Blackwater employees were tried[4] and convicted in U.S. federal court; one of murder, and the other three of manslaughter and firearms charges.[5]

Blackwater guards claimed that the convoy was ambushed and that they fired at the attackers in defense of the convoy. The Iraqi government and Iraqi police investigator Faris Saadi Abdul stated that the killings were unprovoked.[6][7] The next day, Blackwater Worldwide's license to operate in Iraq was temporarily revoked.[8] The US State Department has said that "innocent life was lost"[9] and according to the Washington Post, a military report appeared to corroborate "the Iraqi government's contention that Blackwater was at fault."[10] The Iraqi government vowed to punish Blackwater.[11] The incident sparked at least five investigations, including one from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.[12] The FBI investigation found that, of the 17 Iraqis killed by the guards, at least 14 were shot without cause.[13]

In December 2008, the U.S. charged five Blackwater guards with 14 counts of manslaughter, 20 counts of attempted manslaughter and a weapons violation but on December 31, 2009, a U.S. district judge dismissed all charges on the grounds that the case against the Blackwater guards had been improperly built on testimony given in exchange for immunity.[14] Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki harshly criticized the dismissal.[15] In April 2011 a US federal appeals court reinstated the manslaughter charges against Paul A. Slough, Evan S. Liberty, Dustin L. Heard and Donald W. Ball after closed-door testimony. The court said “We find that the district court’s findings depend on an erroneous view of the law,”[16] A fifth guard had his charges dismissed, and a sixth guard (Jeremy Ridgeway) pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and attempted manslaughter.[2] On January 6, 2012, Blackwater settled a lawsuit filed on behalf of six of the victims for an undisclosed sum.[17] On October 22, 2014, a Federal District Court jury convicted Slatten of first-degree murder, and three other guards (Slough, Liberty and Heard) guilty of all three counts of voluntary manslaughter and using a machine gun to commit a violent crime.[5][18] On April 13, 2015, Slatten was sentenced to life in prison, while the other three guards were sentenced to 30 years in prison.[19]

On October 4, 2007 U.S. military reports indicated Blackwater's guards opened fire without provocation and used excessive force. "It was obviously excessive", a U.S. military official speaking on condition of anonymity told the Washington Post. "The civilians that were fired upon, they didn't have any weapons to fire back at them. And none of the IP (Iraqi police) or any of the local security forces fired back at them", the official continued. The Blackwater guards appeared to have fired grenade launchers in addition to machine guns, according to the report.[10] On October 13, 2007, the FBI reported that it had concluded that at least 14 of the 17 Iraqis who died in the square had been killed without cause.[20] The three justifiable killings were those of the two passengers in the white Kia sedan and an unidentified Iraqi nearby.[20] Anne Tyrrell, a Blackwater spokeswoman, responded to the findings by saying Blackwater "supports the stringent accountability of the industry. If it is determined that one person was complicit in the wrongdoing, we would support accountability in that. The key people in this have not spoken with investigators."[47][48][49]

Read on for further murder and mayhem.
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 28-5-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

Not sure your point exactly yes everyone is familiar with it. Yes they were prosecuted several times. This has nothing to do with the thread or the government prosecution. This incident is the main reason the US government no longer hires outside agencies for over seas security in any capacity other than embassy guards. And in a dangerous area they get moved from their. It's no secret that Bush made a mistake hiring people to handle transfers and protection details.

Now care to explain what this has to do with Putin and the propaganda that he has been dishing out in countries like Georgia and ukraine??

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mSparks43

of course.

how can there be.

they were never there in the first place....

all that was putin telling lies as well with no help at all from the gangster Julian assange.

and yeah.

duly noted.
academiwatch.com...

No blackwater was sold after the rhe lawsuits and this incident the owners have changed. Along with that came ne w management so there not the same company. When someone buys a company they can set it's agenda and path. With the loss of a lot of US government contracts they now focus on corporate security.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

and yeah.

duly noted.
academiwatch.com...

All you need to know about Academi and Ukraine...

The Real Facts Behind Recent Reporting on ACADEMI in Ukraine

And one last important thing...

ACADEMI is not Blackwater, and ACADEMI has no personnel in Ukraine.

www.academi.com...

No, as they aren't Blackwater, but when you can prove Blackwater is in Ukraine then you can call everything you want Blackwater.

edit on 28-5-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

that would be hilarious if it wasn't so very tragic.

think you better start by proving they aren't blackwater because they seem to be fundamentally all the same people doing all the same contracts made by all the same people

looks like a duck quacks like a duck and all that....
changing the name of the parent company isn't going to change squat.

quick Google of
acedemi formally known as xe formally known as blackwater gives plenty of results.

much easy to just call them blackwater.

including wall Street journal

maybe putin should change his name by depol. then you can forget all his transgressions as well.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

that would be hilarious if it wasn't so very tragic.

think you better start by proving they aren't blackwater because they seem to be fundamentally all the same people doing all the same contracts made by all the same people

looks like a duck quacks like a duck and all that....
changing the name of the parent company isn't going to change squat.

quick Google of
acedemi formally known as xe formally known as blackwater gives plenty of results.

much easy to just call them blackwater.

including wall Street journal

maybe putin should change his name by depol. then you can forget all his transgressions as well.

Ok I'll prove they have new owners.

politicalblindspot.com...

Now your turn prove their in Ukraine oh that's right you made it up like you do with most of your facts. Like Russian generals attacking people without Putins permission.apparently RUSSIA Generals ARE IN CHARGE OF foreign policy according to you!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I think we proved both blackwater and a load of russians are trying to start wwiii in the ukraine.

on that point we don't disagree.

the difference in our opinion seems to be I think it's a bad thing and you think it's a great idea.

the other thing we seem disagree on is you think blackwater stand a chance. whereas I know they got and are still getting their ass handed to them on a plate.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I think we proved both blackwater and a load of russians are trying to start wwiii in the ukraine.

on that point we don't disagree.

the difference in our opinion seems to be I think it's a bad thing and you think it's a great idea.

the other thing we seem disagree on is you think blackwater stand a chance. whereas I know they got and are still getting their ass handed to them on a plate.

Again comprehension problems. But two can play at that game.

I'm Glad to see you finally admit that Putin needs to get his people out of Ukraine and attempting to start world war 3. His propaganda machines isn't changing the facts of the situations he has sent troops into Ukraine invading a sovereign country just like hitler. But the veil is coming off his game just read an article a new organization formed in Russia to fight for the rights of the military personnel he claims isn't their. He's even trying cremation of the soldiers to hide the bodies going back. Guess he dumps them into local sewers after words. He has no respect for russian lives.The world will be a better place when the Russian people revolt and through him in jail. Unfortunately going to be a lot of blood she'd before that.
edit on 5/28/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I didn't say anything about putin. it's the us that should get its people out of an area with the majority of people fundamentally disagree with their values.

we've been through this.
blaming putin for what's happening in iraq is no different than blaming the 90 year old woman who can't remember to go to the toilet who is head of state of the UK.

they both have the same job.
their countries are doing exactly the same thing.

the only reason you are blaming putin is because western propoganda (run by hbgary and their tech) is singling him out because he is actually capable enough to displace the powerful corporate interests doing it for facism.
edit on 29-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

oh and BTW.
rt.com...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I didn't say anything about putin. it's the us that should get its people out of an area with the majority of people fundamentally disagree with their values.

we've been through this.
blaming putin for what's happening in iraq is no different than blaming the 90 year old woman who can't remember to go to the toilet who is head of state of the UK.

they both have the same job.
their countries are doing exactly the same thing.

the only reason you are blaming putin is because western propoganda (run by hbgary and their tech) is singling him out because he is actually capable enough to displace the powerful corporate interests doing it for facism.

oh and BTW.
rt.com...

You again seem to be in a time warp there is no us troops in Iraq and we are discussing ukraine I'm done talki b g to you. You need to seriously get help I'm convinced you have no clue what your saying but yet you believe makers sense. Not realizing you either have a major comprehension problem or you need to get out more you seem to be stuck in the 90s. Do us all a favor go read some international news learn about what's going on today then come back maybe it will make sense then.
edit on 5/29/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Why would you think I'm saying Putin is putting US troops in Iraq and the Ukraine.

That's just plain bonkers.

Obvious its Russia putting Russian troops in the Ukraine and Iraq

And winning.

Completely agree the US has pretty much surrendered and gone home with it's tail between its legs.

All they've got left now is to convince chumps like you to not "get into bed" with Putin in the vain hope that a lack of leadership in Russia will help balance the lack of leadership in the Western economies and forstall the inevitable collapse.

On a semi related note:
rt.com...

Is this "Putin Lies" too?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

On a semi related note:
rt.com...

Is this "Putin Lies" too?

Well since he has say over most if not all media in Russia...that wasn't.

But now this was...

Russia Today’s “Genocide in Eastern Ukraine”: Sick, distorted and deleted

khpg.org.ua...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

you mean this?

m.youtube.com...

after this

fortruss.blogspot.co.uk...

hardly sick and twisted.

its an open secret that the ukraine government was dropping heavy artillery on civilians. rt quite responsible not using it to stoke up wwiii IMHO.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
SO the Russian seperatist are pulling a Palestinian trick of staying in civy areas to garner sympathy. nice tactic.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

aiui the seperatists then proceeded to do nasty things to the junta. like carve swastikas on their foreheads, play volly ball with their hearts and post the videos of doing it on their Facebook pages.

but that does remind me of a good joke about western warfare.

why do the americans bomb hospitals?
to get the kids they missed bombing the schools.

and

why don't Muslims let grls go to school.
because that would be using human shields.
edit on 30-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Figure I'd post this it's kind of funny. Unlike the US where soldiers killed in even secret ops get a military funeral Russia has decided it's now a state secret. Apparently even in Donetsk they have unmarked Graves with numbers instead of names. By the way it's already over 2000 unmarked garves. Putin is working over time to try to deny it's Russian troops fighting in Ukraine.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

That's kinda what happens when you drop heavy artillery on civilian buildings.

I don't think you are fooling anyone by trying to pretend they are anything other than graves of civilians killed by the Ukrainian army.

Russia uses mobile cremation for their soldiers.

You realise Ukraine is loosing right?
they just lost another city. After evacuating it then shelling it from a distance.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

That's kinda what happens when you drop heavy artillery on civilian buildings.

I don't think you are fooling anyone by trying to pretend they are anything other than graves of civilians killed by the Ukrainian army.

Russia uses mobile cremation for their soldiers.

You realise Ukraine is loosing right?
they just lost another city. After evacuating it then shelling it from a distance.

Sorry coroner's disagree with you have them marked as fighters but continue to make up stories they are cute. Why don't you try reading the Osceola reports they have monitors all over Ukraine and give daily reports then you wouldn't be misinformed.like when they are explaining the Russian troops in Ukraine here's an example from their latest report.Where they identify Russian soldiers and vehicles.

In Petrivske (“DPR”-controlled, 38km south-east of Donetsk) the SMM spoke to a young man who said that the former local holiday camp was currently occupied by an unknown armed group. He could not specify for how long this armed group had been stationed in the village. In the village the SMM spoke to two women, both wearing military uniforms, with caps with Russian Federation Armed Forces insignia. They said that they were from Kramatorsk. During the conversation with the two women a vehicle with Russian Federation number plates stopped next to the OSCE vehicles and two armed men, similarly dressed, exited the car and ordered the women to stop the conversation with the SMM. Behind a tall fence inside the holiday camp, the SMM observed one infantry fighting vehicle
www.osce.org...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

What's that got to do with making anything up?

Russia recognised the dpr and is providing them arms and training.

That's neither a secret or denied or anything to do with any propaganda other than the west trying to blame it on putin.

They've even given reuters roughly where they've stationed troops.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join