It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Propaganda Machine.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mSparks43
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

but good point.
this wasn't posted here in English before.
www.bbc.com...

I'll stick that in the thread summary just for you the next time we need a recap.

Who lies now first Putin never approved it according to him anyway. And then it was voted on and removed per Putins request. Do you work for RT see my last post lol.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The reason I do not press Russia to tell truths nor give a snip if they do is because I know why MY established rulers would have me question Russia's behavior. My leaders are mad at Russia. I do not give a snip who my leaders are mad at because I am mad at my leaders for being stupid, greedy, cowardly, two faced, forked tougned and not worth my respect or caution on matters of another nation that has no effect on me.

Maybe we can change Russia to better ways if we had one of our own. For now I look inward where it matters most and you are deflecting attention from the same.

You play into Russias hands by smothering it in undamaging attention whike our own society is crumbling from the inside due to poison injected by those that are mad at Russia. Not me.

edit on 24-5-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think there is a lot of doubt that it was ever revoked. Think it more likely just western media trying to play down support for a war they couldn't win.
Especially when it was supposedly revoked just a few days before the Russian government posted the military orders to go into the Ukraine on their website.
Or Could just of been part of the plan. Why does it matter?

->“They called me in and it was really surreal. One of the managers said, ‘The story is that the West is failing, Germany is a failed state.’”
Bah, that's not surreal.

Surreal is randomly sitting round a table drinking coffee, eating chocolate and smoking cigarettes with a group of people who's combined net worth is a 15 figure sum.

Nothing I do or say on the internet is remotely related to my RL, other than general topics. Its easier that way.

Interesting idea tho, not hugely deviant from the truth either I'd guess.
www.dw.de...

PIGS can't be that far from popping now. (thats Portugal Italy Greece Spain if you've been too busy moaning about Putin to notice what's going on in Europe)

edit on 24-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

The reason I do not press Russia to tell truths nor give a snip if they do is because I know why MY established rulers would have me question Russia's behavior. My leaders are mad at Russia. I do not give a snip who my leaders are mad at because I am mad at my leaders for being stupid, greedy, cowardly, two faced, forked tougned and not worth my respect or caution on matters of another nation that has no effect on me.

Maybe we can change Russia to better ways if we had one of our own. For now I look inward where it matters most and you are deflecting attention from the same.

You play into Russias hands by smothering it in undamaging attention whike our own society is crumbling from the inside due to poison injected by those that are mad at Russia. Not me.

I actually agree with some of this problem is if you keep looking inward your nit going to notice your the only one left. Happened in Germany people sat back when Hitler started going after the communists. Then they say back when he went after Jews again wasn't their problem. Before they knew it they were under complete Nazi control. If we ignore the things Putin is doing self reflecting we end up with world war 3 it's happened before you can't ignore fascism it's dangerous.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

Your arguing against a putin claim is he lying to us again?? And you forget Putin claimed he chose not to excersize that option as well. So Putin claims he never sent in troops than claimed he had it revoked. And you want to claim something else?? Do you make the decisions now in the Kremlin??

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I actually agree with some of this problem is if you keep looking inward your nit going to notice your the only one left. Happened in Germany people sat back when Hitler started going after the communists. Then they say back when he went after Jews again wasn't their problem. Before they knew it they were under complete Nazi control. If we ignore the things Putin is doing self reflecting we end up with world war 3 it's happened before you can't ignore fascism it's dangerous.

Maybe I am too simple to understand these things. But am also far too proud to allow someone to know better. I will ignore it till it effects my life. A dwindling oil sector. Sub 50 barrel prices and absolutely no relief at the pumps. THAT is effecting my life. How is it that shell and petro and the lot are getting their oil for half the price and I have to pay full? I feel a knife to my throat but I see no blade. Does that make it more honourable. This IS fascism.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Their problem is one of supply. (the quoted crude price comes from owners of oil with no refining capacity)
Russia and China now have all the supply, Iran recentrly brought online their own refining capacity and disappeared from the market.
At the same time, because western trade has disappeared off a cliff the biggest consumers of oil (shipping) are no longer buying, meaning there is a glut of crude on the market (only a small portion of which is used to make benzine).

even at $50 a barrel
you only get 13% of it as petrol
theres 158 liters in a barrel
which gives 20 liters of benzine
meaning even at $50 you need to sell at $2.50 a litre ($11.25 a gallon) just to break even and excluding all the refining costs (which isn't cheap)

This is obviously less when they can sell the other 130 liters (most of which would be bought by the shipping companies).

Which is why you have things like
www.ft.com...

(use this link to bypass the paywall)
here

happening

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mSparks43

But what I want to know from you is

“Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?”

Please spare me your market advice, it won't hold any more weight than many others.

edit on 24-5-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

No.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So you think Churchill should have written a nice letter like:

Dear Mr Hitler and Goering,
Allied Troops will land on the beaches of Normandy on the 6th of June.
Sorry for the slight delay, but we wanted to catch the weather.
We trust in your good nature to keep out of our way while we do this

Yours sincerely
Winston

Rather than implementing Operation Fortitude.....

Meanwhile, in the real world of the internet.
I think this HBGary personna of yours is past is best by date.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So you think Churchill should have written a nice letter like:

Dear Mr Hitler and Goering,
Allied Troops will land on the beaches of Normandy on the 6th of June.
Sorry for the slight delay, but we wanted to catch the weather.
We trust in your good nature to keep out of our way while we do this

Yours sincerely
Winston

Rather than implementing Operation Fortitude....
Meanwhile, in the real world of the internet.
I think this HBGary personna of yours is past is best by date.

OK again you make no sense either your a troll or have no comprehension of english. Because this had nothing to do with what I said.I point out what Putin saidconytradicts you and this is your answer?

So I'm going to assume your just having vocabulary problems and misunderstanding what's being said. Because I'd hate to think your just a troll trying to derail a conversation.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You posted
www.theguardian.com...

and you don't know who HBGary are.....
Oh well, just for everyone else who isn't employed by them:
www.dailykos.com...

As for Operation Fortitude
Wikipedia has a lovely write up for you.
brush up on your history a little
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You posted
www.theguardian.com...

and you don't know who HBGary are.....
Oh well, just for everyone else who isn't employed by them:
www.dailykos.com...

As for Operation Fortitude
Wikipedia has a lovely write up for you.
brush up on your history a little
en.wikipedia.org...

So in your weird logic what has this to do with the Russian troll army Putin employs. I'd you think he's planning an invasion your about a year to late that started in Ukraine already. Earlier for countries like Georgia. Now his only option to continue further is going to put him directly against NATO a position he can't survive.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

yes, I understand perfectly you may find my logic a little weird..... Possibly even painful... That's called cognitive dissonance.
Why don't you have a go at answering those questions yourself.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Doesn't sound that way to me 30 yrs and a life sentence in an Iraqi prison they won't live past 5. Might as well say they are a death sentence I've seen the prison in Ramada you aren't expected to live long. Maybe they will be lucky and the US govt will charge Iraq to hold them lol.

Yep and some of their victims never even grew up to be 5 years old, others their lives were destroyed by a group of "For Hire Terrorists" No if and's or but's what Blackwater was and what they did in Iraq.

I am not American, that said what if I waltzed into say Detroit and killed a mess of people women and children and yes men too for money. I get nabbed and then and only then do I beg for mercy......LOL I would not expect to live long but hey yeah give it a shot.
Good post and thank you.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

Doesn't sound that way to me 30 yrs and a life sentence in an Iraqi prison they won't live past 5. Might as well say they are a death sentence I've seen the prison in Ramada you aren't expected to live long. Maybe they will be lucky and the US govt will charge Iraq to hold them lol.

Yep and some of their victims never even grew up to be 5 years old, others their lives were destroyed by a group of "For Hire Terrorists" No if and's or but's what Blackwater was and what they did in Iraq.

I am not American, that said what if I waltzed into say Detroit and killed a mess of people women and children and yes men too for money. I get nabbed and then and only then do I beg for mercy......LOL I would not expect to live long but hey yeah give it a shot.
Good post and thank you.

Regards, Iwinder

I don't think your talking about the same thing no children were killed a woman and a man in a vehicle that approached them. And then police officers that opened fire on them. What got them in trouble and took it from a friendly fire incident was this.
one member of the Blackwater security team continued to fire on civilians, despite urgent cease-fire calls from colleagues. It is unclear whether the team-member mistook the civilians for insurgents. The incident was resolved only after another Blackwater contractor pointed his weapon at the man still firing and ordered him to stop. Some continued to fire even after cease fire was called that became manslaughter had they stopped it was self defense.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

so what you are saying is its fine to kill people if they get to close to you as long as you stop when you are told to?

it's garbage like that which makes everyone automatically believe the exact opposite of western propoganda.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

so what you are saying is its fine to kill people if they get to close to you as long as you stop when you are told to?

it's garbage like that which makes everyone automatically believe the exact opposite of western propoganda.

I said no such thing again you have comprehension problems try learning egoism might help you. And again this had nothing to do with Putin and the lies he's telling about Ukraine. You know like the training camps he's set up on the border to remove insignias and repaint the vehicles before he deploys troops in Ukraine.

The only way this is going to end is if Ukraine sends so many dead Russians home Putin can't possibly defend the action.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

you've offered no evidence for any lies by putin.

the best you can come up with is some more lies and misinformation by western media about russian troops (and russian presidents have never had much control over their troops, so even if they are fighting at their generals command that says nothing about putin).

on the other hand you justify blackwater in Iraq.
what right or reason exactly do they have to be there?

is saddam making weapons of mass destruction again?

edit on 28-5-2015 by mSparks43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

you've offered no evidence for any lies by putin.

the best you can come up with is some more lies and misinformation by western media about russian troops (and russian presidents have never had much control over their troops, so even if they are fighting at their generals command that says nothing about putin).

on the other hand you justify blackwater in Iraq.
what right or reason exactly do they have to be there?

is saddam making weapons of mass destruction again?

They aren't there in fact blackwater no longer exists been living in a cave?? you really know nothing about international events do you?? And I love the part about Putin not being in control of the Russian military wow your now done I see you have no grasp of reality. Really say you say that?? Russian generals just regularly decide hey I want to attack over here. Hey maybe Ukraine can declare war on the russian generals. That way they can continue to trade with Russia while attacking their armies course guess they could sign treaties wirh other ones. Again your a fool.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join