It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray sustained head injury that matches bolt in back of police van - Law enforcement states

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

One key factor in all that, the second man was only only in there from the last stop to the station.

He can't say it was a smooth ride the whole time.

True.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

One key factor in all that, the second man was only only in there from the last stop to the station.

He can't say it was a smooth ride the whole time.

No, but if Gray was moving during the last stop then the injury did not happen before that.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why cause one guy who couldnt see him said so?

That makes sense.

And what your source is saying th opposite, that he just heard brief banging.

Unconscious people with severed spinal cords don't bang, even briefly.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Or it could not have been him at all, again the guy could not see mr gray, he thinks it was mr gray.

I would imagine driving down the street in those paddy wagons isn't that quite.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No he said it WAS him, not he thinks. You are simply reaching.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

apparently the back of these paddy wagons are quite dangerous ....perhaps there needs to be warning signs so that less people are injured during transportation...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

How could he know... he could not see him.

Please explain how he can know it was him if he could not see him.

He can make the assumption sure, but that is all it is.

Confused on why people don't think it is a big deal that he could not see what was going on.

He can claim there was banging and I doubt they he heard something. But to act like he can say what it was with out seeing it baffles me.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

apparently the back of these paddy wagons are quite dangerous ....perhaps there needs to be warning signs so that less people are injured during transportation...

Or people should not try to injure themselves on purpose.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

How could he know... he could not see him.

Please explain how he can know it was him if he could not see him.

He can make the assumption sure, but that is all it is.

Confused on why people don't think it is a big deal that he could not see what was going on.

He can claim there was banging and I doubt they he heard something. But to act like he can say what it was with out seeing it baffles me.

Because I am not claiming he knew exactly what movements were being made. Was it a head banging or a hand, or a foot, those are things he couldn't know. Whether a person was banging or not is something he WOULD know, and it's VERY unlikely he would be wrong about it, and the guy doesn't like police, so if anything he seems he would be biased to say nothing.

It all points to him being fine when he got in. There is literally zero evidence to the contrary.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Do you think that Gray would be able to injure himself with his legs shackled behind him?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I am not sure what it is about the back of these wagons but people seem to just keep hurting themselves....this being the case begs the question as to why people who end up in Baltimore PD wagons insist on injuring themselves...is there something in the air ?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Second Man in Police Transport Van Speaks Out:

Allen described what he heard: "When I got into the van, I didn't hear nothing. It was a smooth ride. We went straight to the police station. All I heard was a little banging for about four seconds. I just heard little banging, just a little banging."

www.wbaltv.com...

His description of what happened does NOT match Freddie banging around the van and trying to injure himself!

edit on 1-5-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Seconded. Here's another source - www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: mtnshredder

I wonder too, also the van space is very or incredible constricted, it kind of make you think more about how he fell.

Marg6043:

Here's more information for you. The prisoner in the van speaks out and contradicts what the police are saying. Read my previous post with the link attached.

He says it was a smooth ride, there was only little banging for about four seconds.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: texasgirl

Seconded. Here's another source - www.theguardian.com...

Glad more websites are carrying the story! Thanks for the link!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Do you think that Gray would be able to injure himself with his legs shackled behind him?

Why wouldn't he? That still allows for a large range of motion that can cause self injury.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

What makes you think all this evidence isn't bogus

You think Feds wouldn't do a smear campaign

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

His description of what happened does NOT match Freddie banging around the van and trying to injure himself!

How does Freddie bang for 4 seconds when he is unconscious with a severed spine? His description means Freddie was not injured when he entered the van.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

How does Freddie bang for 4 seconds when he is unconscious with a severed spine? His description means Freddie was not injured when he entered the van.

Exactly...if there was banging at all, his spine was not severed at this point. It would be very easy to tell if the banging was coming from him since the divider goes down the middle of the van from front to back....banging would be on the direct wall opposite side.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Why wouldn't he? That still allows for a large range of motion that can cause self injury.

I also don't recall a story that says the were shackled behind him....just shackled. That they were shackled, after having to stop to do so, is evidence that he was thrashing about in the back.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join