It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray sustained head injury that matches bolt in back of police van - Law enforcement states

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

SO you can run from a cop and not get arrested.

They were not specifically looking for him.
He broke no law.
If there is a cop turning into a neighborhood and a jogger is running down the street, do you think that it is their duty to chase the jogger down and arrest them?
No... because I said 'jogger'. Jogging is legal... now, what law did Freddie Gray break?

edit on bu312015-05-01T10:05:39-05:0010America/ChicagoFri, 01 May 2015 10:05:39 -050010u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

The prosecutor is the youngest ever and used the sheriff dept to investigate the police dept. Seems like shes out to make a name for herself and id bet you is going to get a hefty donation from a certain reverend. ALso Shes african american and can be seen as pandering to the public to get re elected next term by some. Prosecutor also has ties to GREYS FAMILY through a friend suppossedly but that hasnt been proven yet. If i was th e police comissioner i would investigate her connections too make sure its a airtight case.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oh please she's from a cop family..Her parents, grandfather,and 4 uncles are all ex cops..Imo she's doing her job.

edit on 1-5-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Did the jogger stop,and make eye contact for a few seconds? You only run if you are guilty of something or afraid of something if you are not jogging.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
According to this Fox News story,

One officer — the driver of the police van — has been charged with several counts, including second-degree depraved-heart murder.
Fox News
I wonder what warranted the 2nd degree charge?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Did the jogger stop,and make eye contact for a few seconds? You only run if you are guilty of something or afraid of something if you are not jogging.

What if a jogger makes eye contact with the cop, then turns a corner, traveling away from the officer.... is this an admission of guilt?
Get this, I would not run if a cop came walking up... but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be allowed to do it.
Did the cops find drugs on Freddie?
The knife was legal.
Just what did he do wrong?
Why did they chase him down and arrest him?

edit on b000000312015-05-01T10:17:45-05:0010America/ChicagoFri, 01 May 2015 10:17:45 -05001000000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

And of course, "no one" should have ANY reason whatsoever to be afraid of police.
Is that what you are claiming?

....riiiigghhhtt.

"If you're not hiding anything, you wouldn't run".....

No...more like, I didn't want to have to deal with some jackboots that might just seriously f**k my day up (or worse) so I'll take my chances.
Could that be the reason he ran?

Becoming familiar to the cops (and pigs) has it's downsides. One is being their "go to" guy when they want a quick charge and change of pace, another being their favorite "fall guy" for petty crimes they themselves often commit....but I have no idea if this was the case in Freddie's case, just sayin'.

I avoid cops at all costs and anytime I can. I know all too well about the abuse that can come out of left field. Been there done that (and I am white)....

Guilty until proven innocent with a lot of these pigs!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
Oh please she's from a cop family..Her parents, grandfather,and 4 uncles are all ex cops..Imo she's doing her job.

Uh huh.PRosecutors ALWAYS try to make a name for themselves. This is a CAREER MAKING CASE. Still if she has some connections to the Grey family she should recuse herself. A few judges have said if they got the indictments they will reduce them so look for that.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Screen testing the arrested?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Its SUSPICIOUS not a admission of guilt. Times i was asked to stop by a policeman i complied because i know i did not do anything wrong. Most Joggers would do the same if they heard the officer ask them to stop. If the moron would not had acted suspiciously he would not had even been grabbed.

@jackal
Running gives them a reason to see why you did that. I know alot of cops tooand ive never had a bad experience because i was always respectful and not acting like a moron.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Some children are raised to be suspicious of the police.
It is starting to be understandable why they might be taught that.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Running gives them a reason to see why you did that. I know alot of cops tooand ive never had a bad experience because i was always respectful and not acting like a moron.

So, running from a cop that made eye contact is probable cause for pursuing and detaining? I'm sure you can site that law, so let's see it?

And, just keep believing that being "respectful" is enough to keep the wrong one (or whole team of them) from pulling some sh*t....I've met many with that attitude.
Funny thing though, I was ALWAYS respectful...."Sir, go stand with that officer while I search your car"....me, "ok"....upon walking to the other officer (front of his car)...me: "how are you tonight, sir"....pig: "shut up and stand against that car"...me: "O..." and before the last part came out I'm slammed face first into the car for "not moving fast enough for his liking"....

And that's a tame example.

Ever lived in a place where you were profiled by the police?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

So, running from a cop that made eye contact is probable cause for pursuing and detaining? I'm sure you can site that law, so let's see it?

And, just keep believing that being "respectful" is enough to keep the wrong one (or whole team of them) from pulling some sh*t....I've met many with that attitude.
Funny thing though, I was ALWAYS respectful...."Sir, go stand with that officer while I search your car"....me, "ok"....upon walking to the other officer (front of his car)...me: "how are you tonight, sir"....pig: "shut up and stand against that car"...me: "O..." and before the last part came out I'm slammed face first into the car for "not moving fast enough for his liking"....

And that's a tame example.

Ever lived in a place where you were profiled by the police?

Evading arrest on foot

The Officers asked him to stop but he ran. The prosecutor has really screwed the pooch here. Seeing as how the judge that hears this case will lower the charges from murder to manslaughter and on down from there. People interviwed have said if they do not get a murder conviction they will burn boston to the ground like the rodney king riots.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Charging cops is not a career case...

It is actually the opposite in out corrupt system imo.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Charging cops is not a career case...

It is actually the opposite in out corrupt system imo.

It is if your ambitions are political and you gain the support of a large population around you.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

People interviwed have said if they do not get a murder conviction they will burn boston to the ground like the rodney king riots.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did say that, but I think it would be better if the burned Baltimore. Even if it isn't the right thing to do, they will be burning the appropriate city.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iLikeCIAnot
a reply to: hammanderr

What makes you think all this evidence isn't bogus

You think Feds wouldn't do a smear campaign

You're probably right, his whole arrest record is probably bogus too. The entire crime statistical evidence for inner city dwellers is also made up by the Feds, all the rioting in Baltimore was probably actors paid by FEMA. In fact I'm not even sure Baltimore exists, it is probably a fake city made up by racist whites to make blacks look bad, it's all bogus. I'm not even sure there's really black people in the US they're probably still in Africa, racist whites make up these stories about blacks to make them look bad. It's all bogus.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

LOL true. Thanks for the catch i seem to bet my B citys confused.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join