It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
It's a shame that all this rioting is against a local police department instead of the federal government.

I wish the public as a whole got this upset over constitutional violations as they did over the current situation.

The protesters you see in Baltimore are nothing but simple minded scum bags looking for free crap and destruction. They could care less about the problems facing the US like the economy and loss of liberty.

People who do care about these issues will not risk loss of freedom and job doing crap like this.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: Jahari

a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I have a feeling this summer is going to show everyone what Black thug culture really is and you had better believe it is not misunderstood. I think we will see widespread riots in many places around the US. And when it is all said and done when the weather gets cold and scum bags go inside for the winter mindsets will finally change.

It is time......Strong,honest Black leaders need to assume command. Men like Mr. King need to stop this entitled apathetic self imposed slavery. And just like I always do.....Understand why I used the word culture and not race. This has nothing to do with skin color.

I have a feeling the country already know what black thug culture is about.

"We might fight amongst each other but I promise you this....we'll burn this bitch down get us pissed!"
Tupac Shakur

What is this self imposed slavery you speak of? When the winter comes what will mindsets now believe? If it has nothing to do with skin color why label it "black thug culture"? Why bring up Dr. King and slavery?

After the death of Mr. King many inside the Black community bought into progressive liberal ideals. This has lead to an entitled viewpoint and also spawned serious apathy and moral decay. Progressives ideals are failure on many levels. They wear self imposed chains of apathy,denial,entitlement because of the these progressive liberal ideals.

Mr. King did not buy into this crap.....He was about taking credit for one's own actions and actually was very conservative minded in retrospect.

Winter is coming......It is cold and just like Ferguson the riots will calm down during this winter. This is the worst time for things to kick off as we have many more months of warm weather and bad attitudes.

I understand what your saying but a black guys feeling of entitlement is rewarded with a bullet. At what point should "Black America" stand up and fight like those before them during the Civil rights movement did. So I guess what I'm saying is without questioning what your saying, what does that have to do with not being ok with being murdered my police. Moral decal didn't come from progressive ideas. IMHO the state of black america came from slavery, Jim crow, poverty, poor education, drugs, the war on drugs, welfare, years of abuse and murder from police, media, subpar living conditions, kids with no fathers etc.
edit on 28-4-2015 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

It just never ends. I almost get the feeling that somebody is behind the scenes stirring things up with these protests. How many does this make in the last year or so?

Yeah, it's called Media

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: [poett=19285326]Jahari[/post]

I understand what your saying but a black guys feeling of entitlement is rewarded with a bullet.

Entitlement to what?

Civil rights? They have them.

Welfare? The majority of black women with 5 kids to 5 "baby daddy's" have them and more

Education? Some of Américas finest doctors, lawyers, teachers etc are black.

To ríot? Well they' re exercising that right pretty well.

Am I missing something somewhere.. Did god almighty promise something to black America he didn't to white América, or the American Indian?

Black America has the same legal, civil and social rights as the rest of the USA, be they Red, white, brown or yellow.

However, when you accept that, you find there is no reason to ríot, there is no reason to be the "oppresed collective", and with this the reason to live for many evil people within the black community who wish to keep the "race card" alive and kicking, doesn't exist anymore.

Get the Fu#; over being black and oppresed and get on with being a PERSON.

Get on with being a BETTER person.

Get on with a better future for your kids.

LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

You must be the change you want to see.

MLK IS ASHAMED OF YOU BALTIMORE.
edit on AM2Tue20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM2Tue20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I'm sorry I've read your links twice and nowhere can I see evidence that backs up your claim in your OP headline.

What's the story behind this press release to the media? Is it normal for police to announce things like this (even if true?). I highly doubt it.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

edit on 28/4/2015 by daftpink because: Double post

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drufeus

It just never ends. I almost get the feeling that somebody is behind the scenes stirring things up with these protests. How many does this make in the last year or so?

Yeah, it's called Media

Media under instructions from governments.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

Actually before LBJ's great society, blacks were just as employed as whites. They were becoming a middle class unto themselves.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guidance.Is.Internal

Actually before LBJ's great society, blacks were just as employed as whites. They were becoming a middle class unto themselves.

The normal decent black Americans got on with their lives, got ahead, got a future and won respect.

Those that choose to run around burning and pillaging what isn't theirs are throw backs. They think they are "The black Spartacus" rebelling against the slave master.

They are slaves alright, to their own ignorance and stupidty.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

originally posted by: Drufeus

Yeah, it's called Media

Media under instructions from governments.

That is it totally. The media are writing this whole thing up exactly like they are told to. Probably by White House people just like it has been said to happen so many times in the past. One notable time was when Connie Chung spilled the beans and was fired for doing so. But nothing has changed since then except people forgetting just how the media is so totally controlled and used by government.

How many relatives and friends of relatives were said to be connected to Obama from Media companies in some way in a not too long ago thread?

Anything that comes out in the media is targeted to specifically control how people feel about these things. And it is getting scarier and scarier.
edit on 28-4-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Asktheanimals

sadly, this will turn good cops and innocent civilians in to collateral damage in the big game of divide and conquer.

Yea, but its sorta like Darwinism, only the stupid would remain in Baltimore.

Or those too poor to go anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

It's a shame that all this rioting is against a local police department instead of the federal government.

I wish the public as a whole got this upset over constitutional violations as they did over the current situation.

The protesters you see in Baltimore are nothing but simple minded scum bags looking for free crap and destruction. They could care less about the problems facing the US like the economy and loss of liberty.

People who do care about these issues will not risk loss of freedom and job doing crap like this.

Simple minded, yet do more for a stupid cause than most do for our own liberties. Makes one wonder who's more simple minded and lazy...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
For several years now, I've been seeing countless videos and reports of cop on person attacks. Nearly every, single day there is another person being shot/injured/etc. We don't even SEE the ones where they are just being tasered or something. Also, many attacks on pet dogs as well, which matters to me.

We know this has to be stopped somehow, right?

I understand how this being the gangs initiating this isn't an optimal solution. I don't want a gang-ruled society either. However, the reality is, peaceful protests aren't doing it.

But, isn't this kinda what we wanted/needed to happen to get people involved and make Officers go back to the public servants that they are supposed to be?

I've seen numerous posts about how badly we need a revolution on this site alone and now that something is happening, I'm seeing a lot of people condemning the rioters.

On my Facebook, a poster responded to this stating "If you're submissive and respectful to the authority that has been put in position by the state then YOU WILL BE FINE." - wasn't sarcasm and related to a previous post stating that "cops get bad reps these days".

Those statements alone depict how the average citizen is missing out on a lot of what's really going on and I've seen a lot of similar ones all over the internet about this topic. Day after day, lives are being taken and many more being severely affected and we're just supposed to be "submissive and respectful"? Don't get me wrong. My societal training is complete as well and I know I don't have the guts to be anything OTHER than submissive and respectful, but it seems so wrong for that to be the attitude of society in addition to it just being the knee-jerk reaction of being faced by Authority.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

originally posted by: [poett=19285326]Jahari[/post]

I understand what your saying but a black guys feeling of entitlement is rewarded with a bullet.

Entitlement to what?

Civil rights? They have them.

Welfare? The majority of black women with 5 kids to 5 "baby daddy's" have them and more

Education? Some of Américas finest doctors, lawyers, teachers etc are black.

To ríot? Well they' re exercising that right pretty well.

Am I missing something somewhere.. Did god almighty promise something to black America he didn't to white América, or the American Indian?

Black America has the same legal, civil and social rights as the rest of the USA, be they Red, white, brown or yellow.

However, when you accept that, you find there is no reason to ríot, there is no reason to be the "oppresed collective", and with this the reason to live for many evil people within the black community who wish to keep the "race card" alive and kicking, doesn't exist anymore.

Get the Fu#; over being black and oppresed and get on with being a PERSON.

Get on with being a BETTER person.

Get on with a better future for your kids.

LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

You must be the change you want to see.

MLK IS ASHAMED OF YOU BALTIMORE.

Obviously you read my post wrong. The entitlement part didn't come from me. I just used it in my post to make a point. I agree the black community has come a very long way. You can't ignore the things that has happened in the past if you want to know the problems of the now. I don't have any answers I just know what the cause was to get the effect we are seeing in Baltimore.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Do not get me wrong......I think the US is ruled by a corporate oligarchy and the US has become a police state to some degree.

That being said what came first the chicken or the egg.........Inner city police deal with scum bags daily that could and would harm them. This makes them very,very.....very jumpy and hard.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Simple minded, yet do more for a stupid cause than most do for our own liberties. Makes one wonder who's more simple minded and lazy...

What exactly are these protestors doing for liberty......YA. Are you really that far out in space or what. 90% of these protestors could probably not spell liberty or give you the definition.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
I agree.
I'm concerned people keep discussing these gang threats when there is no evidence in the articles provided to back this up. It could be that the articles have since been updated and these points removed but why are people on a site like this falling for such propaganda and getting their heckles up accordingly?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I believe you are mistaken in your belief that I said these protestors were doing anything for liberty. I suggest combing through my posts again to understand their meaning.

I'm merely pointing out that a bunch of idiots are raising hell over something stupid while the general public as a whole won't do a thing in regard to an out of control government.

In that regard, it makes any rational person wonder who's more simple minded.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
There's a riot in Baltimore? Where?

That's not a riot...It's the media blowing things WAY out of proportion, again.

Yes, they set fire to a CVS, some senior apartments under construction, threw bricks and bottles at police, looted a few stores and just acted like general fools.

But what is going on in Baltimore is NOT really a riot. Sorry. I've lived in a city and had to go to work through one. This is a bunch of teenagers, young adults and various thugs running around and acting up, testing the waters and tearing up the 'hood. It's probably not even their own 'hood, which is really sad.

When the mayor, the governor, the LEO's and the National Guard got serious, they pretty much stopped and went home.

Here's a couple examples of actual, real riots:

Whew, that's a lot of people actually rioting:

Even the midwesterners in Ohio do it better:

I do hope they settle down and peacefully protest though. What happened to Freddie Gray is absolutely terrible...Especially since he committed no crime, at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join