It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
The protests turned riots turned destructive riots in Baltimore, in response to the highly suspicious death of Freddie Gray while in police custody, have taken a serious turn for the worst as rival area gangs have created a "coalition" for the purpose of murdering Baltimore law enforcement officers. According to the Baltimore police department, they have received credible information, from numerous reliable sources, that the Black Guerilla Family, Bloods and Crips gangs have abandoned their own turf wars in favor of a coalition against law enforcement.

Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers

The University of Maryland, Baltimore is closing early today on the advice of Baltimore police.

More detail from Vice News.

Max Blumenthal, Senior Writer for Alernet.org is calling BS on the "credible threat."

Riots Are Starting Up: 4PM EST
A police officer was just injured as the crowds are throwing bricks at the officers.

There's also many reports on Twitter that the Baltimore police tactical squads are prepared with live amo.

This is a developing story. More will be added to the opening post as it becomes available.

Yea I dont believe their credible sources. Just a future excuse to kill more poor people. Credible sources thought Iraq had WMD. How did that turn out?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

And I can post vids of LOE beating the living crap outta Black women,but won't the thread is already too depressing, which is a pussy way of doing things ,so why not tell your boyz in blue to stop disturbing their peace, not entirely sure if you support them, but rest assured im not in favor of beating up innocents.

I'm not arguing anymore. Let the bodies hit the floor.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Regardless, reason should show that one side is the better protected, while the other has a good portion of the media on their side. Either way, how far will violence get us? I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a pacifist to the extreme, but at what point does it break down to just nonsense? I believe in standing up for rights, but isn't doing the same thing as the idea you oppose just the same thing? This has to stop. I don't care which side concedes first, as long as we can learn and grow from this. Those are the first steps I believe.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thank you for the reply. I really was just wondering if any group attempted to hold their own in a particular area and were successful. If one community was able hold off the looters? Once again thanks for the reply. reply to: tadaman

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
From the pics and Twitter feeds I am seeing....it would appear this is very true.

Twitter Source

This don't shoe it's true. Their are thousands of pictures of opposing gangs taking pictures together. All the way back to the 90s. All I see is "people" attempting to look unified in a photo. I see NOI guys in the pic also, elderly, women and so on. It seems their little scare tactic is working from all the responses I'm seeing on this board. If you never been in the streets don't assume you know how the people in the streets think.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
WBAL TV just reported that the attorney of the Grey family said that the alert issued by police saying that the bloods and crypts and gorilla family wanting to attack cops was not true, an outright LIE. He and the family were in attendance of the meeting at new Shiloh. They were condemning the violence as well.

200 hundred people left the meeting at the new Shiloh baptist church and marched to protect the community. They acted and are acting like buffers between people and cops. Those were the bloods and crypts working together. Gang leaders from all gangs met to coordinate with church members. Some ran to stop people from burning cars immediately after the meeting, the rest marched with the church members that were singing and praying......

There is going to be another meeting tomorrow at 6 o clock,

That alert by Boston PD will be retracted soon I bet.

edit on 4 27 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

From the pics and Twitter feeds I am seeing....it would appear this is very true.

Twitter Source

This don't shoe it's true. Their are thousands of pictures of opposing gangs taking pictures together. All the way back to the 90s. All I see is "people" attempting to look unified in a photo. I see NOI guys in the pic also, elderly, women and so on. It seems their little scare tactic is working from all the responses I'm seeing on this board. If you never been in the streets don't assume you know how the people in the streets think.

Yet the city is still burning. Wake the # up.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It just never ends. I almost get the feeling that somebody is behind the scenes stirring things up with these protests. How many does this make in the last year or so?

Am sharpton? Trying to further hide all his debt

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

originally posted by: Jahari

Twitter Source

Yet the city is still burning. Wake the # up.

What does the city burning have to do with the OP? That's all I'm saying. Wake the #up!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Am I wrong? Does it not seem that we are all waiting for big brother to come save us. It is time that we tell these violent protestors and people taking advantage of a situation that we can take care of ourselves. Don't wait for the national guard, BE the national guard. Help yourselves, help ourselves. These thieves and hoodlums are trying to separate you. Come together as a community. Take responsibility for yourself and your family. This is embarrassing!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tryingtomakeit
Am I wrong? Does it not seem that we are all waiting for big brother to come save us. It is time that we tell these violent protestors and people taking advantage of a situation that we can take care of ourselves. Don't wait for the national guard, BE the national guard. Help yourselves, help ourselves. These thieves and hoodlums are trying to separate you. Come together as a community. Take responsibility for yourself and your family. This is embarrassing!

I totally agree with you but I think we can all agree that minorities and the poor are target by LEOs among other entities within our government. Im all for nonviolence but do you honestly believe change will come at the ballot. I just hope things don't go to far but civil disobedience is a right when elected officials ignore the will of the people.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There have been so many of these stories of African / African-Americans killed in Police custody this year that my head is spinning. Let's see...from recall:
1. A Black guy was choked to death by police in Staten Island.
2. An African guy was shot by police in Dallas because he lunged with a screwdriver.
3. Black guy shot in the back by cop after he got out of his car and walked away fast after traffic stop.
4. I still have to Google this Freddie Gray incident to see what they did to him.

I think it was proven that the kid killed in Ferguson Missouri attacked the officer after being confronted for robbing a store...right?
-cwm

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I've heard this before during the LA riots supposedly The Bloods and The Crips were gonna do the same thing.What a grand opportunity for the BPD to get more funding!! Which after this blows over I'm sure they will be demanding more money,more men,more power and if anyone is against it well,then they are "Anti-cop"!!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jahari
I am not talking about the big picture. In talking about people, any group, burning my neighborhood down. Scaring my wife and children. We, meaning my community, are ready for this BS. Good luck. We will stand together not to sound cheesy. Why in the h$#% are more communities not more prepared. By prepared I mean united. Its pretty simple and countries were built on it. United we stand.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I am not talking about the big picture. In talking about people, any group, burning my neighborhood down. Scaring my wife and children. We, meaning my community, are ready for this BS. Good luck. We will stand together not to sound cheesy. Why in the h$#% are more communities not more prepared. By prepared I mean united. Its pretty simple and countries were built on it. United we stand.

That's a great sentiment but it's next to impossible to come together when it's hard to relate with a huge portion of your fellow citizens. How can I empathize for a family on welfare, a guy selling drugs just to keep the lights on, a single mom working two jobs to take care of her kids etc. I cant. Togetherness has to reach farther then the hood the suburbs and rural areas. Media pits us against each other. TV and movies pits us against each other. A lot of the inner city is lost with no hope of a better day and see no other choice but committing crimes. It starts young because the generations before didn't have hope or even the opportunity. So these kids were in the streets. The streets raised them. It's like the uncle that took you to get ice cream but molested you. By the time they are adults they are stone cold criminals. Cause and effect. The underlying problem needs to be fixed or things like Ferguson and Baltimore will continue and get worst from being emboldened from the last time. Respect!
edit on 27-4-2015 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Scary I get absolutely no response. That's why I don't post much here.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Scary I get absolutely no response. That's why I don't post much here.

Are you referring to me?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: Forget it. I was just pissed. In battle mode. Ready for whatever.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

True! But as a community you have to find common goals. That is how the human race has survived. You have to set your differences aside and fight for survival of your family. We have to come together regardless of skin tone, beliefs or others. We only win united. We all have the same goal, survival in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

No not at all!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join