It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

What about those of us who have had a business in the city for well over 3 decades? Are we idiots?

My family weathered riots in NYC before....Get a gun and stand in front, park your car in front so they cant drive another car into your metal screen.

My dad stood in front of our liquor store during the Washington heights riots in NYC in 92..... with his 38 special in his waist, a butcher knife in hand and some employees with the same. We will be there for a couple more decades as well. Riots or not. THAT is OUR community too. I dont see the point in just abandoning your home or what you work for.

Would you just leave your home?

No. You fight for it.

Perhaps that is the point of this entire event.

The people involved, in whatever capacity, are fighting for what is sacred to them. For some it is their business that they have worked hard to build. For others it is the injustice they feel has been pushed upon them.

No matter what, I feel this has to happen. We need people fight for what they believe in the hopes that it forces a change in either the mindset of the idiotic masses, or a change in the system that creates these sorts of problems.

Their message lost any credibility when they hurt innocent people and burned down buildings. Now I just want them to pay.

I'll fight them.

Then get off the message board and go fight them.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
A police officer was just injured as the crowds are throwing bricks at the officers.

Oh, boohoo. Serves the cop right. You can dodge a brick if you're paying attention. You can't dodge a bullet.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I'll fight for peace and quiet. I'm tired of the crying. I'm tired of the entitled thinking the world owes them something. You don't want the police shooting you, don't run.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
These are^^ are the entitlement guaranteed to all.
play close attention to the " Life and Liberty " part.
Sorry but the natives are restless and may disturbed your peace and quiet with t the poundings of their war drums, if they felt the above "entitlements" does not apply to them.

Lock and load that first 30 round magazine! Gentlemen point your weapons down range!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
One side needs to be the bigger man. At this point, both sides have been in the wrong. We won't learn from violence, so why not just sit the hell down and work it all out? Or is everyone just a big baby and doesn't want to admit their own indiscretions?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: D4RKL1GHT
One side needs to be the bigger man. At this point, both sides have been in the wrong. We won't learn from violence, so why not just sit the hell down and work it all out? Or is everyone just a big baby and doesn't want to admit their own indiscretions?

It's already violent. One sided is what escalated this mess. Now it's time for the pain.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That POLICY goes well beyond race. It's about what we, as Americans, allow our peace officers do when on the job.

Most Americans are really tried of the strong arm tactics of the police and then them not doing their job when they are needed to protect people from real crimes. BS traffic tickets probably rank the biggest problem where Americans are furious. This government from the top down needs to be redone.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
A bunch of Chicago pastors, led by Jesse Jackson, are supposed to be flying into Baltimore tomorrow. By tomorrow night, everyone will be holding hands and filled with peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: butcherguy

Another good point. When the police have their hands full with these gangs, other criminals will be more brazen, knowing the chances of being caught will be slim.

I'm not in the City, but I'm not far from it. I suggest everyone keep their eyes open and heads on a swivel.

Being that this whole situation (murderous, egomaniacal cops & a large willing violent criminal population), is a dark, dark cloud, the silver lining could be that, in the absence of cops, freedom could break out in less urban areas. Until the military is ordered in to shoot some sense into everyone.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

True, but hasn't our society for the most part grasped the concept? I mean, violence will continue the problem, instead of fixing it (usually), so is this an instance of that, or are we just letting vengeance get the best of us?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: introvert

That POLICY goes well beyond race. It's about what we, as Americans, allow our peace officers do when on the job.

Most Americans are really tried of the strong arm tactics of the police and then them not doing their job when they are needed to protect people from real crimes. BS traffic tickets probably rank the biggest problem where Americans are furious. This government from the top down needs to be redone.

You are still listening to the message while that city burns? Two wrongs don't make anything right. Now they get more of the same and don't blame me for that. That's all on them.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This entire situation angers me on multiple levels, none of which I wish to go into right now aside from the fact that I am royally pissed off that this nation has deteriorated to the point of proving Charles Manson right on one thing. It has come down to the racial tension and warfare that he predicted all those years ago.

We've deteriorated into a nation of racial strife and it could have easily been avoided by never hiring persons with a history of racial extremism or sadistic tendencies into the positions of power within the Justice and Detainment Institutions.

We need stronger entry requirements, including MANDATORY psychological profiling to weed out these types of assholes.

I really hope the Good People of Baltimore realize what chaos they are descending into, and while I too mourn the loss of this young mans life, an eye for an eye never solves anything. It only makes things worse for everyone in the long run.

May God keep the innocent safe.

Situations like this aren't pretty to deal with with anyone on any side. There is a right way to express discontent and while I understand the passions that are going on here on multiple levels, and I understand the anger at the 'officers' ( no, I do not think they deserve that title and should be held accountable as accessories to murder because they neglected to help that young man while they were undoubtedly laughing at the CCTV footage of the fight) I cannot justify or condone rioting and looting because it just continues to prove some people right in the wrong way.

I too want the proverbial heads of people who work within our Countries Justice System to be held accountable and imprisoned for their crimes against humanity.

I am very upset right now.
Extremely upset.
But violence is never the answer to anything from my position.
Violence begets violence.

I pray God keeps the innocent safe during these horrible times and that Justice Prevails. My heart and sincere condolences go out to the Community, Friends and Family who have lost this young man.

We have to work together to fix this mess.
I'm right there with you in this fight in my own way.

edit on 4/27/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor additions/formatting

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Ohh so it's like dat^
How we gonna work this out.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: D4RKL1GHT

Because one side is very ignorant, radical and has no real leader with the intelligence to demand public hearings. The other is very smart and highly protected by the system. Even Obama is too ignorant to do any good.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There are protests going on in Oakland, right now, so far its peaceful.
Are other cities protesting???

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Ohh so it's like dat^
How we gonna work this out.

I'm not burning your city down. I think maybe you need to stop them from doing so and then we can talk. At least don't take the pussy way out and beat white women like I see on those videos. After all that anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sorry ladies and gents but as stated before if someone could give me an update. I just got home from work where I am in a vacuum and really want to know if any citizen or business owner has tried to hold their own? It is very important to me if ANYONE was willing to stand up for themselves. This is a cenerio that me and my own have contemplated for a long time. Any info would be greatly apprieciated! I hope to think that as Americans we stand up for ourselves and our neighbors. If not all is lost. Try this in my community and I don't think it goes good for you. Thank you in advance for any info.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Won't matter what I think. The pain is already en-route.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
more new fires in east Baltimore...police still chasing away looters there as well.

Looks like roaming gangs of people jumping from area to area as police respond.

They know the cops are spread thin. They know more cops are coming from all over and they are probably using social media to coordinate and go where the cops arent.

edit on 4 27 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

And I can post vids of LOE beating the living crap outta Black women,but won't the thread is already too depressing, which is a pussy way of doing things ,so why not tell your boyz in blue to stop disturbing their peace, not entirely sure if you support them, but rest assured im not in favor of beating up innocents.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tryingtomakeit

I think baptist church members are going around protecting their communities. They enlisted rival gangs, even though the police commissioner confirmed that they had information that rival gangs agreed yesterday to try and kill cops. The news is reiterating that THAT has not happened.

Its supposedly dying down now. So I am guessing that people have gotten rioters to chill out. It looks like the biggest instigators are setting fires on the east side....and roaming around trying to start things up there.....
edit on 4 27 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join