It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: sstech

Whatever, you obviously hate us and I couldn't give a flying #.
...our nuclear deterrent keeps the US in check just as much as it does any other nation who might wish to # with the UK. It is unfortunate that such a situation apparently troubles you lol.

Oh, again, don't make the sad face. It's not that I don't like the UK, you guys are pretty close to Scotland and Ireland, those dudes are freakin' awesome. Be more like them and a little less like...well, you.

As far as troubling me? Swing and a miss kiddo. I live in the most hostile, bomb the crap out of you if you look at us funny country in the world. Nuclear deterrent? You mean a Tuesday cocktail party. Bakersfield is the most red, right-wing place on the planet. I don't agree with all of their politics, but you get my point. I will worry about the UK's ability to defend itself once it actually proves that it can defend itself.

Until then, you're all like the 20 something kid that moves out and insists that he takes care of himself while his parents pay his rent and all of his bills.

Maybe if you were all a little less full of yourselves, someone might actually give you credit for the few remaining contributions you pathetic little island has to society as a whole.

There might be problems in the US, but there are also more solutions per square mile than that tiny little crap hole village you live in will ever bring to the table.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It's not that I don't like the UK, you guys are pretty close to Scotland and Ireland,

Just to clear up a small mistake ... UK (United Kingdom) is another and more modern name for Great Britain ... consisting of Wales (Land of my Fathers), Bonnie Scotland, Northern Ireland (Not the Republic of Ireland) and jolly old England

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Was gone for a while.

Are the UK and US still fighting?

*sobs and runs out of the room*

*I hate it when mum and dad fight!*

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sstech

...our nuclear deterrent keeps the US in check just as much as it does any other nation who might wish to # with the UK. It is unfortunate that such a situation apparently troubles you lol.

Oh, again, don't make the sad face.
No sad face, I lol'd in my last post, get it right.

It's not that I don't like the UK, you guys are pretty close to Scotland and Ireland, those dudes are freakin' awesome. Be more like them and a little less like...well, you.
Scotland and Northern Ireland are integral parts of the UK, get it right. Lol.

As far as troubling me? Swing and a miss kiddo. I live in the most hostile, bomb the crap out of you if you look at us funny country in the world. Nuclear deterrent? You mean a Tuesday cocktail party. Bakersfield is the most red, right-wing place on the planet. I don't agree with all of their politics, but you get my point. I will worry about the UK's ability to defend itself once it actually proves that it can defend itself.
Bakersfield means # if a UK Trident submarine fires a nuke at you. Our nuclear deterrent keeps you safe as well. It forces your government to think twice before #ing with us.

Until then, you're all like the 20 something kid that moves out and insists that he takes care of himself while his parents pay his rent and all of his bills.
The US pays # all for me and if it pays anything for my nation then please stop now, we don'y need it.

Maybe if you were all a little less full of yourselves, someone might actually give you credit for the few remaining contributions you pathetic little island has to society as a whole.
Maybe if you were a little less full of your own bull# then you would see that we in the UK need # all from you?

There might be problems in the US, but there are also more solutions per square mile than that tiny little crap hole village you live in will ever bring to the table.
...our cops don't shoot us dead for a laugh in my crappy village lol...denial much haha
x

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Was gone for a while.

Are the UK and US still fighting?

*sobs and runs out of the room*

*I hate it when mum and dad fight!*

Seems so ... Dad slapped Mum but Mum kicked him in his knackers but they will kiss and make up as they always do

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

There is only one member posting here who seems to think the UK should be a subservient wife.
Thank # for Trident nuclear attack subs owned by the wife lol

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

ok lets play guess why you hate us British.
Your mom conceived you in the uk and you never met your dad?.

Dude before you accused me of hating the usa.
People on ats know I love usaers I have made many pals here on ats and most are american. Sure we don't fully understand each other but most I would like a pint together.
You have just shown your hatred for us in a rude manner and frankly not cricket.

Maybe just maybe people like yourself are the reason why people voted for the usa because unfortunately the usa have in my view more arrogent assholes in.

So to call me out and then you do the same type of bs makes you a hypocrite.
I will put your hate filled tirade down to booze as you have said.
Don't drop your baby while drunk.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Oh, again, don't make the sad face.
No sad face, I lol'd in my last post, get it right.

It's not that I don't like the UK, you guys are pretty close to Scotland and Ireland, those dudes are freakin' awesome. Be more like them and a little less like...well, you.
Scotland and Northern Ireland are integral parts of the UK, get it right. Lol.

Bakersfield means # if a UK Trident submarine fires a nuke at you. Our nuclear deterrent keeps you safe as well. It forces your government to think twice before #ing with us.

The US pays # all for me and if it pays anything for my nation then please stop now, we don'y need it.

Maybe if you were a little less full of your own bull# then you would see that we in the UK need # all from you?

...our cops don't shoot us dead for a laugh in my crappy village lol...denial much haha
x

My bad. You guys fight so much amongst yourselves that I have lost track (don't actually care).

Your nuclear deterrent threatens Bakersfield? I would LOL if that wasn't the stupidest term ever coined.

Full of ourselves? Kiddo, you should seriously listen to yourself. But I don't blame you for not, it's pretty pathetic on the receiving end.

Do you have cops in your crappy village.

More people equals more problems to deal with. Letting in people from all over the world compounds that issue as we try to make way for everyone while maintaining the course. Sh*t happens. You watch too much TV. I have several, rather large, friends that are police offices in California. That kind of talk gets you lost in the desert. Maybe that's why people around here speak with a little more respect.

I get it, you and your little island full of friends have nothing to do but talk trash about people doing things. Making mistakes, but still doing things.

I have said this before, we are both telling the same story, just with different endings. In mine, nobody cares enough about the UK to sit around an nit pick every goddamn thing they do. In yours...yawn.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Lesson one
Never mess with the wife

link   
a reply to: beezzer

We kept on attempting to keep the humour but when bs keeps flying our way we will stickup for ourselves.
Still love beezer

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

ok lets play guess why you hate us British.
Your mom conceived you in the uk and you never met your dad?.

Dude before you accused me of hating the usa.
People on ats know I love usaers I have made many pals here on ats and most are american. Sure we don't fully understand each other but most I would like a pint together.
You have just shown your hatred for us in a rude manner and frankly not cricket.

Maybe just maybe people like yourself are the reason why people voted for the usa because unfortunately the usa have in my view more arrogent assholes in.

So to call me out and then you do the same type of bs makes you a hypocrite.
I will put your hate filled tirade down to booze as you have said.
Don't drop your baby while drunk.

Nobody called you out. You jumped into a conversation with your personal opinion and insinuated your way into it.

Go brush your tooth.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: grainofsand

Lesson one
Never mess with the wife

More wife jokes from the UK huh? I thought you guys were a little bigger on respect and decorum? Maybe you should reign in your country'men'.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: artistpoet

There is only one member posting here who seems to think the UK should be a subservient wife.
Thank # for Trident nuclear attack subs owned by the wife lol

I don't think you should be a wife, subservient, or otherwise.

You kids run rampant on here with your F the US BS. Sounds to me like you need a spoon full of sugar.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19276804]sstech[/
Not worth gettong banned over.
Night.
edit on 25-4-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

More wife jokes from the UK huh? I thought you guys were a little bigger on respect and decorum? Maybe you should reign in your country'men'.

BUT BUT ... Beezer started it ... Sir

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You said you have checked my posts and I hated the usa.
Lied didn't you.

Oh, kiddo, have you read your posts in this thread? I think there is a little self-denial going on.

Funny how you went away until your little, and I mean little, British friends came to your rescue. Oh, yea UK. You guys are the greatest. I wish you would have sent colonists to devastate my country...except for the part where you did, and now I have to listen to the crap you all caused, then got you asses kicked, let's not forget about how the US has already kicked your asses in the past.

So, whatever. Wherever you guys go, you f*** everything up. Then you blame everyone else.

Again. Hong Kong. India. Africa. The US. The Bahama's. South America. Ireland. Scotland. The Middle East is almost completely your fault if you look back far enough, but you guys can't see past your buck teeth, so I don't know what I expected.

Want to talk about much better without you? Nobody misses the British. Your so mad at the US for what? Saving you? I wish to christ we wouldn't have done that either.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Last warning dude. That is getting really borderline weird.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Do you have cops in your crappy village.
Yep, around one cop for every 5000 people right now, less than one for every thousand citizens in the Winter, in the largest police area in England. Only one in ten have Tazers at best, the rest have extendable batons. We have peace because we are civilised, and the cops know they are outnumbered if it kicks off.
We don't have the police state # I see posted every day on ATS.
You even have your own forum dedicated to police brutality, and 6 times the population of the UK you do not see a sixth of the threads being about UK police brutality...you are well more controlled than us, but carry on your denial if it helps you stay in your comfort zone lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=19276804]sstech[/
Not worth gettong banned over.
Night.

So much hate. From your little signature thingy:

Civilization will not attain perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest. Emile Zola.

Just can't handle it huh? Got so mad you said something stupid. When I have specifically stated, twice, that I am just here having fun and jerking your chains. You're so small and sad that you just have to be right, in a conversation that means nothing, literally nothing.

Stupid, kid. Very stupid.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I did.

Sorry.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join