It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sstech

Last warning dude. That is getting really borderline weird.

Yes Sir
I will go to my room and repeat to myself ... I must not have a sense of humour ... I must not have a sense of humour

Hope you lighten up when the booze wears off

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: sstech
Do you have cops in your crappy village.
Yep, around one cop for every 5000 people right now, less than one for every thousand citizens in the Winter, in the largest police area in England. Only one in ten have Tazers at best, the rest have extendable batons. We have peace because we are civilised, and the cops know they are outnumbered if it kicks off.
We don't have the police state # I see posted every day on ATS.
You even have your own forum dedicated to police brutality, and 6 times the population of the UK you do not see a sixth of the threads being about UK police brutality...you are well more controlled than us, but carry on your denial if it helps you stay in your comfort zone lol.

I don't think you have ever been to the US. I do what I want, when I want, where I want, how I want. I just don't hurt anyone, damage property, or go places that are questionable without asking permission first.

It's called manners and decorum.

More people. More problems. More cops. More accidents. Also, more cops doing really cool things you don't see on TV, but then you would have to move your pasty British ass away from the TV long enough for that to sink in.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Last warning dude. That is getting really borderline weird.

Yes Sir
I will go to my room and repeat to myself ... I must not have a sense of humour ... I must not have a sense of humour

Hope you lighten up when the booze wears off

Huh. Look at that. I actually got you on one. That was a total joke. I thought we were doing shtick. Freakin' Brits'.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Huh. Look at that. I actually got you on one. That was a total joke. I thought we were doing shtick. Freakin' Brits'.

Yep you got me that time .... can I come out of my room to play now please
edit on 25-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Dude you need to stop drinking and posting.
You have said you are yanking our chains? Can I yank yours and just go into a tirade about the usa? All claiming good fun?.
You are obviously a very angry person maybe see a therapist for that eh?.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Can we all just agree that the Squid People From Antartica are the real problem?

*shakes an angry fist at the Squid People*

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yep you got me that time .... can I come out of my room to play now please

Sure, but, lets stop talking about mom and dad and my junk and your bulldog. I'm pretty sure that crap would get us all arrested in Arkansas.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

No you can't until you eat your spam butty!.

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Dude you need to stop drinking and posting.
You have said you are yanking our chains? Can I yank yours and just go into a tirade about the usa? All claiming good fun?.
You are obviously a very angry person maybe see a therapist for that eh?.

Sure. But you didn't do that. So, here we are, trying to care enough to still include you in this conversation.

Let's be honest. At this point, without me, you would have had to go do something boring and British...or just British, and nobody wants that.

link   

I don't think you have ever been to the US.
No I haven't, I've been all around the world and have shied away from the US because every friend who has been has come back with stories of aggressive police and border guards.
I have illegally entered Cambodia and Vietnam for $50 but that is less scary to me than entering the US legally, # that #.

I do what I want, when I want, where I want, how I want. I just don't hurt anyone, damage property, or go places that are questionable without asking permission first.
Same as me, what is your point?

...again, same here, we understand that well in th UK.

More people. More problems. More cops. More accidents. Also, more cops doing really cool things you don't see on TV, but then you would have to move your pasty British ass away from the TV long enough for that to sink in.
Bull#, your cops shoot people for a laugh and the population numbers example would demand that UK cops kill people at least to a number that equates to a sixth of the US cops.
They don't, and you are misguided...but amusing, so I do not mind if you continue with your bull#.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Its that dude with the octopus head under the river seven bridge I worry about.
And boggets.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yes we can help you ... Lay down on this couch and tell me when all your anger issues began
Was it that nasty poll result which made you throw a tantrum

"Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity"

We can always change that to
""Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity except for sstech cos he is special"

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

Its that dude with the octopus head under the river seven bridge I worry about.
And boggets.

You mean Carl?

He's harmless.

Got to watch out for Puka's is all.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I don't think you have ever been to the US.
No I haven't, I've been all around the world and have shied away from the US because every friend who has been has come back with stories of aggressive police and border guards.
I have illegally entered Cambodia and Vietnam for $50 but that is less scary to me than entering the US legally, # that #.

I do what I want, when I want, where I want, how I want. I just don't hurt anyone, damage property, or go places that are questionable without asking permission first.
Same as me, what is your point?

...again, same here, we understand that well in th UK.

Bull#, your cops shoot people for a laugh and the population numbers example would demand that UK cops kill people at least to a number that equates to a sixth of the US cops.
They don't, and you are misguided...but amusing, so I do not mind if you continue with your bull#.

Do you run the crap that you say past your brain before it comes out of your mouth, or do you just occasionally check in to make sure that you are still breathing?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yes we can help you ... Lay down on this couch and tell me when all your anger issues began
Was it that nasty poll result which made you throw a tantrum

"Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity"

We can always change that to
""Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity except for sstech cos he is special"

I voted for the US. I was very vocal about that. Just not for the same reason as everyone else.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I voted for the US. I was very vocal about that. Just not for the same reason as everyone else.

You voted for the USA ... You You (expletive) we wanted to win ... why do you have to win everything

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

At least our elections have rules about donations. Cos lets face it the most backed wins in the usa.
Freedom!!!! My arse.

But seriously I hope you guys sort that out.
edit on 25-4-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

At least our elections have rules about donations. Cos lets face it the most backed wins in the usa.
Freedom!!!! My arse.

But seriously I hope you guys sort that out.

We have people who will restore our freedom, but they cost too much.

Can the Queen just take us back?

We'll apologise. Send a nice fruit basket. Maybe some flowers?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Which bit do you not understand?
I have a wide vocabulary and have raised children so I can express a message online in simple terms if needed.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

At least our elections have rules about donations.

Yeah and we have The Monster Raving Loony Party so nah nah nah nah nah sstech

"Vote For Insanity"
www.omrlp.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join