It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misunderstood Sleep Paralysis And Astral Projection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: Woodcarver

Please do prove you love your family. That would be an amazing accomplishment as no one to date has been able to prove this scientifically.
You have this whole premise wrong.

I can prove that i love my family by showing you the actions that i take to ensure their happiness and well being. This can be even be quantified, charted on a graph, and compared to others to make a long term, large demographic, data set. Proving that i love my family, relative to other data sets.

Not sure why you think that love and care can't be quantified.

Does taking your own journey mean that you can throw away proper methodology or ignore everyone elses work? I guess it can but you are starting the process over and unless you use the proper methods you are wasting your time.

The argument could be made you do all these things for self preservation and gratification. My Dog seems to love me a great amount, every day she's happy to see me, every day she wants to be by me. All her actions say she loves me and yes I personally believe she does, but the argument can be made she is only doing it for the food and the play. (who can resist those evolutionary created puppy dog eyes?)

I do great things for my mother, but I can't prove to you that these actions somehow relate to this "love" feeling. It's all conjecture. For all you know, you could be a programmed human living in a simulated Universe with no freewill at all.

Anyway, going off topic a bit, I'm sure you understood my point even though you acted like you didn't.

edit on 4/22/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: In4ormant

Not gonna happen. Randi fanbois really piss me off. 😬

πŸ‘£

Get you some Cinnamon Life cereal. Put you in a better mood

I knew it. You're working for Quaker!

πŸ‘£

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You're totally full of crap, as you would know if you bothered watching. I guess it's easier to judge a book by its cover though, eh? Willful ignorance makes it so much easier being a pseudo-skeptic doesn't it.

Shouldn't you be at JREF, suckling off Randis tit?

πŸ‘£

i guess James said your weren't psychic? He is prob right.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Not gonna happen. Randi fanbois really piss me off. 😬

πŸ‘£

Get you some Cinnamon Life cereal. Put you in a better mood

I knew it. You're working for Quaker!

πŸ‘£

Captain Crunch if you prefer

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Please do prove you love your family. That would be an amazing accomplishment as no one to date has been able to prove this scientifically.
You have this whole premise wrong.

I can prove that i love my family by showing you the actions that i take to ensure their happiness and well being. This can be even be quantified, charted on a graph, and compared to others to make a long term, large demographic, data set. Proving that i love my family, relative to other data sets.

Not sure why you think that love and care can't be quantified.

Does taking your own journey mean that you can throw away proper methodology or ignore everyone elses work? I guess it can but you are starting the process over and unless you use the proper methods you are wasting your time.

The argument could be made you do all these things for self preservation and gratification. My Dog seems to love me a great amount, every day she's happy to see me, every day she wants to be by me. All her actions say she loves me and yes I personally believe she does, but the argument can be made she is only doing it for the food and the play. (who can resist those evolutionary created puppy dog eyes?)

I do great things for my mother, but I can't prove to you that these actions somehow relate to this "love" feeling. It's all conjecture. For all you know, you could be a programmed human living in a simulated Universe with no freewill at all.

Anyway, going off topic a bit, I'm sure you understood my point even thought you acted like you didn't.

Why would some self preservation be excluded from your love and care for your family? In essence, preservation is at the core of love and care. Your family is an extension of your own genetics.

Your relationships, even with pets, should be mutually beneficial.

Holographic universe? It doesn't matter if it is. It still works a certain way. Physics and science are still the best way to come to a better understanding about the universe. Making claims that are not or cannot be proven is the height of ignorance.
edit on 22-4-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Randi says no one is psychic, and he's definitely wrong. The problem is, fools are falling for his MDC publicity stunt, and fools are letting him do their thinking for them, instead of independently learning.

Why don't you go regurgitate his dogma somewhere else.

πŸ‘£

edit on 616Wednesday000000America/ChicagoApr000000WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Randi says no one is psychic, and he's definitely wrong. The problem is, fools are falling for his MDC publicity stunt, and fools are letting him do their thinking for them, instead of independently learning.

πŸ‘£

Where did i quote JR?

Well if people are def psychic, prove it and i will give you $10,000 and a tv show.

Put up or stop making fantastic claims.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

"You can actually earn $1,000,000 if you can prove it exists and your not just using your imagination to pretend" is a reference to the MDC, which is a Randi scam. You're his parrot.

If you want proof of psi (which you don't, or you would have found it already) all you have to do is watch the vid I posted. Watch it and then go give Harribance and Persinger your phony money and show.

πŸ‘£

edit on 625Wednesday000000America/ChicagoApr000000WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

πŸ‘£

You toss "definitely" around very casually for someone with no proof. Then you tell everyone to go independently learn. I'm curious, where do I go learn about something that's all speculation and come away with an understanding that isn't itself just speculation or hearsay? And then what do I do with all this unfounded information I've "learned"? Regurgitate it so that someone else might take in the same drivel and repeat it as well? I'll pass. There's enough of you out there already

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

"You can actually earn $1,000,000 if you can prove it exists and your not just using your imagination to pretend" is a reference to the MDC, which is a Randi scam. You're his parrot.

If you want proof of psi (which you don't, or you would have found it already) all you have to do is watch the vid I posted. Watch it and then go give Harribance and Persinger your phony money and show.

πŸ‘£

How is it a scam? People could just prove they are psychic without involving the MDC and they could still be millionaires. Persinger has not proven anything. It is all just claims, speculation and hypotheticals. He admits as much.

I'm watching your video now. Persinger is showing his lack of sensible methodology. First off he is begging the question. He creates the question after he gets the data.

He then goes into Ingo swanne's drawings of pictures hidden in a different room, which are so vague. Persinger then makes multiple excuses for why Ingo could only barely get some vague details from a few drawings out of the hundreds that he tried. The examples that he shows in this presentation are the best out of hundreds of tries.

He then goes on to attribute the magnetic field and the 7 hz resonance of our atmosphere as both how this is possible and at the same time why psychic abilities are limited and intermittent.

And then more BTQ and confirmation bias. Mix in some actual science with some confusing meta talk and some more confirmation bias and the weak minded will be salivating, trying to figure out how they can go super sayan and not have to go to work and flip those damn hamburgers that are holding you back from your true potential.

Cuz... some people aren't happy unless they think they are different and more special than those around them. That is when confirmation bias is most effective. When it backs up your already over arrogant ego.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sleep paralyisis, I'm all for it. The longer you spiritual folks stay in bed locked in your bedroom searching for your spiritual fix the better off the world is.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

How is it a scam? People could just prove they are psychic without involving the MDC and they could still be millionaires. Persinger has not proven anything. It is all just claims, speculation and hypotheticals. He admits as much.

Obviously, you still haven't watched the vid. I think skeptics are allergic to evidence or something.

Here, I'll make it easy for you, Mr lazy. Just watch from the 28 minute mark for the section on Harribance.

πŸ‘£

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Obviously, you still haven't watched the vid. I think skeptics are allergic to evidence or something.

Here, I'll make it easy for you, Mr lazy. Just watch from the 28 minute mark for the section on Harribance.

πŸ‘£

Skeptics are allergic to evidence??? Ha! How about believers have given none. So skeptics are just tired of waiting. I don't wanna hear about the labor pains, show me the baby.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Then stfu and watch the vid, Captain.

πŸ‘£

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

πŸ‘£
I'm watching your video now. Persinger is showing his lack of sensible methodology. First off he is begging the question. He creates the question after he gets the data.

He then goes into Ingo swanne's drawings of pictures hidden in a different room, which are so vague. Persinger then makes multiple excuses for why Ingo could only barely get some vague details from a few drawings out of the hundreds that he tried. The examples that he shows in this presentation are the best out of hundreds of tries.

He then goes on to attribute the magnetic field and the 7 hz resonance of our atmosphere as both how this is possible and at the same time why psychic abilities are limited and intermittent.

And then more BTQ and confirmation bias. Mix in some actual science with some confusing meta talk and some more confirmation bias and the weak minded will be salivating, trying to figure out how they can go super sayan and not have to go to work and flip those damn hamburgers that are holding you back from your true potential.

Cuz... some people aren't happy unless they think they are different and more special than those around them. That is when confirmation bias is most effective. When it backs up your already over arrogant ego.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Then stfu and watch the vid, Captain.

πŸ‘£
This video is terrible and he keeps saying swanne was accurate. But it is evident that swanne was extremely vague and missed his mark over 90% of the time. T

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

... and after watching check the link from my previous post about various experiments about consciousness made by different doctors, phds,.... There is a lot of proof, but then there is a lot more ignorance!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Assuming you are capable of getting all the way through it, I look forward to watching you squirm your way out from under the evidence that his experiments on Harribance produces.

πŸ‘£

edit on 668Wednesday000000America/ChicagoApr000000WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If this vid is the best evidence you have for psychic phenom then you are way off.

But i'm guessing that you have something more?

a reply to: BlueMule

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So, this is how you squirm out from under the evidence, huh? You abort before the one section I specifically pointed you to: Harribance.

πŸ‘£

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join