It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craziest woman I've ever come across. Ever.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Today after work I visited the grocery store. Nova Scotia is having a bit of a thaw and I was relishing in rolling my sleeves up, busting out of my parka. Unfortunately for me, I have a case of chronic hives. Other than being itchy sometimes, the presence of the hives presents no danger to me or anyone else.

As I was standing in line to pay for my items, the woman behind me said, "Excuse me! Do you think you should be out like that!" I laughed and told her I was loving the relative warmth, so I didn't mind just wearing a cardigan. The lady snorted loudly and exclaimed, " You know what I mean. I can't stand people like you, trying to spread things around because that's what you believe."

I still had no idea what she meant, but as I paid for my things, and tried to ignore her she went on a tirade about how "anti vaccine people" like (me) were trying to give everyone measles. I laughed again, and told her I don't have measles, and the spots on my forearms were just hives. The woman then went ballistic, screaming for a manager and yelling about how the store should be locked down.

I just walked out, but a manager followed me outside to ask me if I had measles. I get that he had to protect the health of his customers, but seriously? The woman was INSANE.

Are pro-vaxxers the new anti-vaxxers? Sweet Jesus.

I would personally advocate that everyone vaccinate their children; and, if you have any particularly crazy relatives, please help them to find treatment.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Yes, yes they are.

The Nazis called it "applied biology".

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Damn .. thought my ex-wives were bad .. that woman makes them look sane ..
Have a beer .. you need it after the encounter with that thing ...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I have taken you up on that advice. You should have one too if you're ex's were a tenth of this harpy woman.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Damn .. thought my ex-wives were bad .. that woman makes them look sane ..
Have a beer .. you need it after the encounter with that thing ...

I had a thought in that regard today.... If all my ex-wives are crazy
then maybe.... just maybe I'm crazy too... maybe I'm attracting
that kind of crazy into my life... then I read your story and now
I have a new view... WOMEN ARE JUST CRAZY. PERIOD.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I'm a woman. We're not all crazy....it miiiight be you.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Expat888

I have taken you up on that advice. You should have one too if you're ex's were a tenth of this harpy woman.

Fishing at moment .. well sat on riverbank my cormorants catching fish .. after go back to house will be having several ..

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Are pro-vaxxers the new anti-vaxxers? Sweet Jesus.

Seems so. Plus pro vax laws or rather anti vax laws towards parents seem to be gaining headway in a lot of places.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
People can be crazy, especially when they project things onto others that are simply not true.

If you had measles and were out "trying to spread things around" and you were exactly what she said, she would still have been incredibly rude, but she would have a point - measles is extraordinarily contagious.

Her erroneous projection, however, made her into a crazy person. She did not think you could possibly be telling the truth, because she had already labeled you as a bad person.

I'm so sorry you had to deal with that!! It always feels really icky when someone plays out their own drama using your person as the stage...

Hope you figure out what's causing the hives - that sounds like no fun!

- AB

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Tip: use the self-service checkout in future.

Works for me.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I just walked out, but a manager followed me outside to ask me if I had measles.

Proper answer:

"No, kind sir, but I appreciate your inquiry as to my health. Allow me to offer my thanks by shaking your hand. Thank you so very much again. Oh, wait. I thought you said 'weasels', 'do you have weasels?' My, my, with all the pustules in my ear I have had an ever-so-difficult time hearing people. Good day to you."

link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

At least it was awkward enough to be a good story!

A reply to: CJCrawley

I would, but the cashiers are faster than me. At my preferred store, you can't ring in discounted items yourself. Such a hassle.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hahahah. Weasels.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Nuts are everywhere, unfortunately. They should come with muzzles.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Priceless! Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

With over 7 billion people in the world what are the odds that some are pro-vaccination and crazy?

Sorry to hear you were accosted like that.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You need to find out what is triggering your hives. It is probably something you eat or it could even be something like lanolyn, an additive in shampoos derived from wool. I found that avoiding this made me itch less, but I hardly ever get a rash.

There will always be some dilusional people out there that think they know things but don't know crap. Just tell them you are allergic to them.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

And if it had been measles - - that thing does not kill - - I had measles whan I was a kid, and after few days I was back happy as ever. Have it once, and never comes back. And even my kids had it, and they do not even remember having had it.

So, I really, really do not get the point with measles, and having the go chemical with it.

BUT, if you know a vaccine against dumb-a politicians, hyped-out waco-civilians ... please put my name on the list.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I didn't realize the anti-vax folks were world wide. Until now I thought it was mostly just here in the US where all the dumb crazy people were hold up. In a way I guess that's good news that we're not alone, but it's too bad to hear that it's happening everywhere.

She obviously didn't know what hives were and just assumed something else. The fact that she just acted upset when she thought you had measles but got angry when you said they were hives shows that she's extra stupid and probably not too involved in medicine or the medical field. Shows she's kind of a loud mouth b*tch too.

If you see her again you should lick something personal of hers and just walk away laughing. Or rub yourself all over her car or something.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

you are seeing the success of the anti-pro-choice media blitzkreig

soon we'll be seeing reports of mobs attacking kids with bad cases of acne

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join