It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craziest woman I've ever come across. Ever.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Clearly easier after the event but what you should have done was started ranting back about how the store needs to go on lockdown and you all need testing after being exposed to this ladies "stupid" genes. You know.......show her up to be a complete ignoramus......

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

No, they're buboes mam.

I'm just spreading a little bubonic joy.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Nuts are everywhere, unfortunately. They should come with muzzles.

Not muzzels, weasels.

Please keep up with the play.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Oh nova scotia, how you never cease to amaze me. I'm glad i moved. NS is turning into detroit. No jobs, stabbings on a regular basis, shootings on a regular basis. The severe amount of weirdos out there. I've had grown women cuss me out for not giving them a cigarette. One night some kid got shot in the face as some sort of gang entrance exam. At a public bus stop waiting for a bus.

Its just going to get more screwed there.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sheldon Cooper said it best:

"Bitches be crazy yo"

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Sorry about the crazy lady, but like others have said, you should really find out what's causing your hives. I've had a couple hive breakouts in my life, and they were stress induced. Now for the part I find very humorous, especially in regards to your story.

The first time I ever broke out in hives, was because of a crazy girl I was dating. The type that's very bad for a person, physically violent, emotionally destructive, the type that ruin's lives. The stress she put me through caused hives to break out for weeks on end. Once the relationship was over, hives were gone.

Second time I broke out was 10 years later, when I was dating another girl with issues. She always got mad at me for the silliest things. As an example, she was mad at me for a week because she told me she couldn't hang out, because she was spending the night with her mom(it was her mom's birthday). Fallout 3 just came out, so I thought "Cool, then I'll just enjoy the game and see her tomorrow." She was pissed at me, because I didn't call her that night. For a week. Once that relationship was over, hives were gone.

So if I was in your place, I could see that bitchy lady being the one that caused me to breakout in hives. XD But in all seriousness, they could be stress induced. Anything stressful in your life that you can remove from your life?? Because I only had hives twice(though for long periods of time), and I would hate it if I had chronic hive breakouts.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Sweet! You do cormorant fishing! That's pretty wild. Are you in southern china right now. (that's where I remember learning about them fishing like that, or is it common around asia?) Sorry about the derail, but I've always thought it was fascinating.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You should have asked her why she was worried seeing as how she must have been vaccinated herself if she wasn't going to accept that you have hives.

She was the sort I was worried about running into when our kiddo had his crazy rash this winter. It was a dead ringer for measles and he got it when the measles were a big news item. He'd had his shots, of course, and it wasn't measles, but you wouldn't have been able to convince her of that.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I would have coughed on her.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You handled it well, but for future reference, this might make mouthy know-it-alls think twice before lipping off:

"They're hives, just an allergic reaction. I'm highly allergic to a-holes like you."

Or, if she's wearing a noticeable amount of perfume:

"Sorry, my hives here are an allergic reaction to the "perfume" you bathed in before coming here."

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I just walked out, but a manager followed me outside to ask me if I had measles.

Proper answer:

"No, kind sir, but I appreciate your inquiry as to my health. Allow me to offer my thanks by shaking your hand. Thank you so very much again. Oh, wait. I thought you said 'weasels', 'do you have weasels?' My, my, with all the pustules in my ear I have had an ever-so-difficult time hearing people. Good day to you."

I just choked reading your post, I started laughing but ended up coughing big time, thanks for the laugh and I can see the manager's eyes popping out like Ralph's from the Honeymooners show.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AzureSky

I don't see this in NS at all. 99.9% of everyone I meet Nd know are employed and sane.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Thanks for your story. My hives aren't stress induced. I'm a very low stress individual. There are a number of things it could be. It's not a super easy thing to diagnose apparently.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Sorry about your encounter with crazy-lady. Can't say it's never happened to me.

Sounds like you have a condition known as Homocystinuria. Most people with chronic hives have Homocystinuria, meaning your Homocysteine levels are high, which is a non-protein α-amino acid. Eating foods high in Histamine causes the breakouts and then the added release of stress-hormones, adrenaline and cortisol, (mostly due to interacting with wack-a-doodles like her) intensifies the reaction.

The only way to control/manage it, is to stay on a low-histamine diet, which REALLY sucks, but it's the only way to control the hives/outbreaks that can be mistaken by some as measles. Would you believe spinach and tomatoes very high in Histamine?

I would include a link to a low-histamine foods/diet but the information is conflicting --- what one says you can have, another says you can't have, claiming it's a high-histamine food. Plus, don't want to go off-topic here, just trying to be helpful.

You're better off researching, googling it, and looking around for yourself. Some of the foods on the low-histamine food list (authored by 'The Low Histamine Food Chef') are tolerated by some H-sufferers and then not by others. But there is a standard list of 'off-limit, definitely not allowed foods'... I just don't remember where I saw it or the name of the website, as I've committed the (high/low) foods list to memory and haven't visited that website in awhile.

By "diet", I do not mean low in calories, as it has nothing to do with caloric intake. Foods high in Histamine will cause an outbreak of hives/welts, and quite often, not immediately after eating the food, which is why we don't always make the connection. It could happen days later, or even a week later, when your 'Histamine Bucket', so to speak, is full and overflows --- and if so, let the suffering begin.

You also have to take very specific species/genus of Probiotics daily. If you're interested I'll tell you what they are... again, not my intention to derail your thread and unfortunately don't have time to start a thread and keep up with it.

Anyway, again, sorry about your encounter with crazy-lady. Unfortunately they are everywhere. I got bitch-slapped not too long ago by a Safeway crazy-lady shopper for buying a case of bottled distilled water and asked why can't I just drink tap water -- was I hoarding water -- what was I trying to prove. But if I drank tap water, then I'd look like I have the measles. Screwed up people everywhere .... you can't win.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Jana12 because: a spelling error

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You need to meet more women. Try going on a few tinder dates, that will give you some perspective on crazy women.

edit on 17-4-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Females like this run the system, health care and all

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

I can't see myself going on any Tinder dates with women anytime soon... or ever.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I can't see myself going on any Tinder dates with women anytime soon... or ever.

You would be suprised. There are occasionally awesome, normal people on there. mostly crazy "bitches," but it's becoming more mainstream.
edit on 18-4-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well, considering I'm an attached straight woman who has never seen Tinder, I don't think I'll Ever be desperate enough to try it.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And what if you DID have measles/weasles, surely she was protected with a VACCINATION!!!
But no, she could only think as far as her programming allowed.

Go back 30 years and you'll find we used to have measles parties. We had them so that we could catch the measles because once caught we developed a life long healthy immunity. Nobody died and nobody suffered life destroying side effects.
But now??? Mention the word measles and everyone goes into a frenzy, such is the power of the lying media.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join