It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Good morning Bro and Welcome to The Shed!
Pull up a chair and grab a drink!!

WIS Yes You are on the Welcoming comittee! You have been here more than a Day so that conludes Your probation!! LOL!!! (not that there is any probation here...)

Mason if You want to eat People You can have all the Clowns You want. Seems some here don't like them. Bitter maybe?! LAO!

Jess MRI's can be misread. Depends on Who read them. I hope the Best for You...

Night You mentioned extra guards?Pfft!!! We'll see... LOL!!

Hope You ALL have a good day!
Syx...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Mason if You want to eat People You can have all the Clowns You want.

I effing hate clowns.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My bio Daughter Who the youngest daughter at 26 hates them too. I tease Her with images from Stephen King's IT!

Oh You can have all the Ogres You want.
I roasted some in a story of mine here a while back. The Meat will keep a long time after being cooked! LMAO!!!

Syx...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
CC and I are getting internet here today, finally, so I'll be busy unpacking and setting up My Puter for a while...
Delays with replies will most likely occur due to Technial Difficulties! LOL!!!!!!

(Hmmm let's see. Tab 'A' into slot 'B'. No wait. That's the wrong set of destructions...)

Syx...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks for the welcome.

I guess people don't like eating clowns because they taste funny.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh really? Do they scare you? Or do they just annoy you?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

They creep me out.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Jess, I wanted to reply to you first because of your situation. I just want you to know that we will be here for you every step of the way. Do not for one minute hesitate to share every little thing that you are going through because it is important and it matters and you are loved.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Dude, you never should have told me that lol. If I torture you, please don't take offense. It's because I'm an a hole and I like you. Besides, I'm helping to desensitize you. You'll thank me later.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Pictures of clowns don't bother me, real clowns bother me.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I was VERY HAPPY to see Cody and Pheonix, it's been a while!

Cody, I hope you and the Cuddle Monster slay that nasty virus soon! Good to see you as always dear friend!

You too Pheonix! How have you been oh mighty Wolf Lord???? Still watching over he Shed/Accasia?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Gordi, still chuckling over the halo thing. Last I heard, they took it away and gave you a time out. LOL! How's the band? How is Chrissie doing? How are the boys?

True, so happy to see you again as always my friend! Hey, are you still playing your bass? Did Ashley ever learn an instrument? How is our boy?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wis...

Oh well Welcome then, I think, I am new so I don't know if it is appropriate for me to say welcome.
Hay what the heck.

Of course you can welcome the new folks!!!! Anyone can! No one is in charge or anything. LOL

How are you feeling today?

Bird, glad your daughter had a good check up at the dentist. I'm avoiding the dentist like the plague!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Syx, Augustus and Skid,

Hello one and all.

Clowns don't creep me out, they're just ugly as hell, have no fashion sense and need a good hair dresser and makeup artist.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Pictures of clowns don't bother me, real clowns bother me.

When's your birthday?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Now this an image I like to see.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

OMG, you joined ATS on Valentine's day! You have an Anniversary in ten days young man! Mine is the 22nd.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

November 1st.

Make sure whoever you hirer makes me balloon animal spiders.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Oh I love balloon animals! Last Summer, me and my friend Linda went out to eat where they had a balloon artist in a corner making balloon animals for kids. I kept saying I want one! I saw a little girl with the coolest hello kitty balloon, so my friend and I asked the guy if he made them for big kids too. LOL! He said he sure did, so my friend asked him to make me one. We both left a donation and I left a happy camper. LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You got it lol. I'm glad you can take a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join