It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My computer FROZE last night!! I'm so sorry...might have appeared as 'online', but was completely unable to get back on until just now.

I'm not caught up reading, so I'm going to do that now!!

Much love,
jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Congratulations on the big news.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We will have to have a big Shed party.

What is the due date?

Whats it gonna be?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Ahh...hahahahaha....I can't believe I missed all that! Augustus used my 'new' avatar...omg...it would have been so funny if I was here.
As for "what" it's going to be...
...that's a good question crappiekat!

How are you doing today hunny?

jacy

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Man Jacy you have been busy! I hate I was on my phone and missed the avatar mix up. But I left you a note in the other thread.

Hey CrappieKat! Hope you are having a good day!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Augustus used my 'new' avatar...omg...it would have been so funny if I was here.

Poor Night Star, it went right past her (and a few other people).

Not to mention the poor dude, who shall remain nameless, who hit on me cause he thought I was Jacy.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi Jacy,

Hi Martin,

Having a good day. Just got out of the shower and getting ready to see if I can put my contact in. I may just wait.

I am wearing my glasses, and I don't like them. I have bifocals. Sometimes they distort thing. LOL!!!

edit on 1-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Marty, I never expected all this...just wanted to thank some good people.
Now...I'm googling "witness protection program".

Augustus...you got hit on? In my avi? I never get hit on, in my avi. Were you serving donuts?

crappie...lol, I need reading glasses...but I hate how dirty my apartment looks when I wear them! (I think I prefer the blur!)

jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Augustus used my 'new' avatar...omg...it would have been so funny if I was here.

Poor Night Star, it went right past her (and a few other people).

Not to mention the poor dude, who shall remain nameless, who hit on me cause he thought I was Jacy.

It was trippy, that's for sure! I didn't notice at first and then thought Jacy changed her avatar up a bit. When I saw Augustus name I thought, what the...?????? I kept looking and looking. DUH! LOL

Hello everyone! Got up really late again and had to call in some prescriptions and get breakfast which should have been lunch and feed the critters. It's like Spring out there again today! Very, very strange for this time of year. I'll take it though.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Good morning everyone!!!! I hate the weekend is over, it always flies by way too quick. Hope everyone survives Monday!

What an adorable kitty! Yeah when I worked the weekends flew by way too quickly! Now, I'm lucky if I know what day it is. LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It was trippy, that's for sure! I didn't notice at first and then thought Jacy changed her avatar up a bit.

She was supposed to but was a little slow on the upgrade so I took it out for a test spin.

I liked being a sexy love goddess.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

If I had been here too you would have thought I was talking to myself.

(he's such a trouble-maker)

The weather, eh?? It's warm here...rained last night, and our snow is gone.
It's so weird, we are usually in the middle of blizzards and sub-zero temps! I'm not complaining, honest!

jacy

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It was trippy, that's for sure! I didn't notice at first and then thought Jacy changed her avatar up a bit.

She was supposed to but was a little slow on the upgrade so I took it out for a test spin.

I liked being a sexy love goddess.

omg! Is that what she is to you? rofl

I always thought she had an innocent/pure/angelic quality...which I of course identified with, like totally.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I always thought she had an innocent/pure/angelic quality...which I of course identified with, like totally.

Are we reading/watching the same series?

Daenerys Targaryen is not exactly a Vestal Virgin.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Are we reading/watching the same series?

Daenerys Targaryen is not exactly a Vestal Virgin.

She ain't no hoe, either. *gives stern disapproving look*

She was basically sold to Khal. She 'learned' how to make that dude fall in love with her.
She ate a freaking horse's heart.
She hatched dragons.
C'mon, she rules.
To be honest, no guy will compare to Jason Momoa's character...as a partner for her. (not even Jon Snow...wait...maybe...)

jacy xoxo
edit on 1-2-2016 by jacygirl because: jacy is not a valley girl

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

To be honest, no guy will compare to Jason Momoa's character...as a partner for her. (not even Jon Snow...wait...maybe...)

Snow, eh? R+L=J. Kinda gross then.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Snow, eh? R+L=J. Kinda gross then.

Eh?
If that's some weird Masonic woo-woo equation, I don't understand.
R+L=J For dummies, please.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark as the potential parents for John Snow which would make Mommy of Dragons his aunt.

Nookie time, Game of Thrones style.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark as the potential parents for John Snow which would make Mommy of Dragons his aunt.

Nookie time, Game of Thrones style.

But isn't Jon Snow Ned Stark's son? (Lyanna?) I'm so confused.

Besides, an aunt and nephew together is nothing after the brother-sister combo in King's Landing.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

But isn't Jon Snow Ned Stark's son? (Lyanna?) I'm so confused.

The most popular theory is that Lyanna Stark (Ned's sister) and Rhaegar are his parents. You will get more info this year if they show the Battle of the Tower of Joy.

Besides, an aunt and nephew together is nothing after the brother-sister combo in King's Landing.

Whatever floats your kinky boat Jacy. I knew being a sexy flirt came easy with that avatar for some reason.....

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi Gang!
Dragon Wing update. Just talked to two Docs.
I'm having a Pikk line installed to get daily infusions of antibiotics when they release Me. Out maybe tomorrow! Yayyy! LOL!
Other Doc says I'll prob have to deal with this off and on for life! WTF!?!!
Man I have enough on My FU cking Plate!!!
Alas. At least I can still Fly. When this heals anyway...

Thank The Dragon Godz I have CC and All of You and ATS to help Me stay preoccupied...
(Walking in circles inside The Keep. Scheming on how to get out.... Ahaaaa! I've got it!...)
edit on 1-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join