It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

It very well may be! ( that month!)

Well, I now know her age...approximately...

She has gone into heat! Imagine the grouchiest, redneckiest, old man possible saying (cause it's my Bday), "It's okay honey, we'll call the vet in the AM"...

I was trying to wait a week or so before I "hit" him with the vet bill! LOL

She is a sweetie...picture a woman (pajama camouflage) sneaking around corners, stealthily like a Ninja, scaring the boy cats away!

Geez! There is a LOT of boy cats in town!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Thank You Gimme, I too come in here after a time of "abstinence" and every one is drunk as the Pope.
I have no idea where that phrase origins from so forgive me.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
For You Gordi

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I am neither dead nor French, though they do have nice manners.

That was beautifull. Thank you for the wolves.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi Wis and bird!

Oh Gordi you should do that song Wis posted with your band! You have the voice for it. Sounds just like you! Nice song too.

I always love hearing stories about how cats adopt people or are rescued. My little Persian deaf white kitty who has since passed away was quite the story. I'll always remember how far she came, from a wild hissy and growling little wild cat to the little love bug that she became. Speaking of love bugs, that's what my adopted Siamese is! OMG he loves attention and hugs and kisses and is so content in a lap. Smart and so well behaved. Love my Kya!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Just noticed since my windows 10 did some updates today this computer is faster now.

I was just thinking lately how when I first bought this computer how wicked fast it was and then it seemed...not slow, but just not as fast. Cool!

How is everyone tonight?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

All is well!

Playing games...

got spanked, however I rather like that so...all is well!

LOL!!!

Love ya night! Waiting for your next inspiration...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

LOL, glad you're having a good time on your Birthday!

I'm waiting for YOU to join our story! Not inspired at the moment, so you'll have to wait. LOL

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Hi you.

Tonight I am watching Guadeloupe. Interesting earthquake there. The last time we had a good one there was 1970.

Could produce a 7+.

I went to bed with my contact's on last night. I scratched my cornea. So I am One Eyed tonight. Keeping the lights down and trying to stay away from the computer and TV.

Just popping in. Hope everyone had a peaceful Sunday.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is one for you all, I hope it works.

If you just listen to the lyrics with out trying to understand it is a hymn in an ancient tongue that touches our togetherness.

And here is a lovely abode for us all , trees growing out of our love and care.

Inside a castle of adventures.
I spent an hour catching up.
Please be safe all you wonderfull beings.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Kat, OW! Watch out with that eye and take care of yourself.

Earthquakes would freak me out! Never experienced one and hope I never do!

Wis, that was lovely, very relaxing! Love the little house, but is our roof caving in? Tell the trees they can stop growing now. LOL

Oh no...he's awake! The cat. MEOW, meow, meow! Ha, a long leaf from one of my tree plants fell off and he's swatting it all over the floor. You can spend a fortune on toys and cats will play with fallen leafs, boxes, hanging ribbon, paper bags. You know, the free stuff. And he when he's really playful he likes you to chase him. He'll run like a bat out of hell then come back for more. My husband started that one day when he acted like he was going to reach out and catch him quickly, lunged at him and he ran off. I said, "Awwww, poor kitty, that's mean!" He laughed and said, "He loves it!" So now I'll chase him like I'm going to catch him, he'll run off then comes back for more. Weird and funny cat. Of course with my bad back, it doesn't last long. LOL I much prefer the snuggling and kitty kisses.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Another one fer the wee laddie Gordi aye.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Night - Night !

All is semi OK in Timely land - no point whingeing. Just get on with it.

Having said that, oh my; there is always something - side-splittingly funny out there to distract you ...

edit on 1-2-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hi Wis and bird!

Oh Gordi you should do that song Wis posted with your band! You have the voice for it. Sounds just like you! Nice song too.

We DO play Loch Lomond in the band!

Gx

PS - Cheers WIS!!
edit on 1-2-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: to fix quote

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Nice one - Cheers Gimme!
(wee)G LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!!! I hate the weekend is over, it always flies by way too quick. Hope everyone survives Monday!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Jess! Good Morning back to You!!
I know what You mean about weekends flying by. Used to piss Me off a lot. But now every day is a weekend day to Me... It is what it is...

Hello everyone!!! Happy Monday to You All!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
How ya feeling this morning? I hope your wing is feeling better. You have had a time with that elbow!
Did you finally get to go home?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Not sure yet when I get outta this hospital Jess. Even when I'm released I still have to break outta The Keep! LOL!!
(I have a way out. Just have to type it out still!)

Yah this wing has been a Pain for sure. Hoping this will be the last time in hosp with it.
Hey my breakfast is here. Back in a few...
edit on 1-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
I have faith in ya
I find it hard to believe that there are many bars that work on you as far as keeping you in. HAHAHA

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

So far the only Bars that can keep Me in are the ones where someone is having a Party with Free Beer! OH wrong kinda Bars... LMAO!!!!

Seriously though I want to write out a decent Story entry but am still here only on My phone and it sucks to write with. Can't copy paste. Can't do the colored text. Etc Etc Etc...
Hoping in the next week Or two to get internet at home. Then CC and I can get back online with Our Puters.
Can't see anyone's Avatars and I am having withdrawls from that still!!!... LOL!!!

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join