It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS training camp only eight miles from Texas border

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Jeez, that's pretty darn close! I wonder; if ISIS has a decent sized army going for them, how does America handle a fight on their soil? Or is ISIS mainly just the hidden explosive type people?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If it was Russian Nukes near your border you would be crying from the roof tops.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ooooooh a new drone target!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Does anyone think it's a coincidence that this is coming out right before Jade Helm?

Seem to remember hearing some kooks - err...ATS members - pointing out a trend of terror attacks coinciding with training ops. Wonder if these mysterious retail store closings throughout the southwest are connected? Pure tin-foil speculation, of course...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jinzetsu
If they know where their base is why not take action?

Never let a good crisis go to waste. I'm sure Uncle Sam would be more than glad to provide financial assistance.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Daesh scum will get their god forsaken asses handed to them riddled with bullets if they try to mess with Texans.

If this report is true,is it the stupidest ever way to try to attack the US by anyone ever?
Could be IMO.

What if "Jade helm" Is a false flag to let them into Texas? Oh Noes!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Jinzetsu
If they know where their base is why not take action?

Never let a good crisis go to waste. I'm sure Uncle Sam would be more than glad to provide financial assistance.

Well, at least it will be at their door step, for once.

However, the down side is, for the next 10 years, or more, the rest of the world won't be allowed to forget it and end up paying for it.

Just like 9/11, wish you would all stfu about to be honest, get over it. People switch off when hearing 9/11, time to renew the sympathy lines.

edit on 14-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
just saw this.....what way...where da I'M from Texas...which way how far gotsta...hey....OH crap....where abouts exactly...I gotta go.....

edit to add...gotta go take out the trash....

edit on 14-4-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
just saw this.....what way...where da I'M from Texas...which way how far gotsta...hey....OH crap....where abouts exactly...I gotta go.....

edit to add...gotta go take out the trash....

Just dont invite dick cheney to take out the trash with you .. as we have all seen before he gets confused about it ..

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Isn't 8 miles in range of a 155, this should be a mandatory training target for arty crews. tripld 7's 198's, 107's just pound those sand expletives to ash.

Just fire pot shots at them to remind them what continent they are on.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Complete nonsense. There is nothing even approaching journalism in the article- not one source, not one actual location of an event that happened. Somebody went somewhere and found "plans" and prayer rugs, and then allegedly spelled out an entire battle plan that's never going to happen but by implication has not been completely stopped yet either.

Did anybody else hang up on the sentence "ISIS is conducting reconnaissance of... White Sands Missile Range"? Don't you think they'd be parading the unlucky SOB who got caught doing that on Fox News by now? So who knows that its happening and can talk about it if we're not announcing an arrest?

I was expecting they'd at least have that nazi from the Permian Basin Task Force going on record for this story- he's been laughed out of congress for finding "terrorist camps" in Mexico a couple times if i recall correctly- but they couldn't even get him to say this crap.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Nonsense?

Well how about this..

Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning By Feds on US Border

Dated August 2014

Nonsense it is then!

edit on 15/4/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The words Judicial Watch mean very little to me. There's lots of hacky psuedo-non-profit political organizations running around with noble sounding names, many of them with impressive websites and maybe even a journalist on staff, which is more than I've seen at those links so far.

The word donate is familiar though... its on both ends of these terrific attention grabbing stories that contain absolutely no confirmable information, and in the latest case out right admits that the government that is allegedly putting out bulletins about this danger doesn't want to warn anyone.

How many terror attack warnings have come to nothing at all since 9/11 again? Pretty much all of them is it?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

On topic..

The fbi says ISIS is in the states, not hard to imagine a camp in the border areas.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

They didn't mean much to me either, and still don't.

And how many terror attack warnings coming to nothing? Quite a lot, but the figure is low compared to the amount that sites like Judicial Watch and Veteran's Today would have us believe are imminent

edit on 15/4/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: bullcat

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

On topic..

The fbi says ISIS is in the states, not hard to imagine a camp in the border areas.

And the only reason it is MY problem and I CARE, is because not of ISIS doing something in America, I honestly don't give a rats about that, that is something of their own creation/doing and slap it into them. It is the response from America over here in our part of the world that I care about, and is MY problem.

edit on 15-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I wonder if they are been financed by Americas drug money. Remember people they promised to target American soldiers families.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Haven't you seen Breaking Bad or Weeds... between the most popular drugs being growing American cottage industries, the CIA controlling the poppies, and everything being cut with dental anesthetic these days (in fact most people's idea of "good stuff" is 95% big pharma product and 5% the stuff you thought from across the border)... and then you've got the cartels who need their cut, and they gotta pay America for all those fast and furious guns... I don't see a big cut being left for ISIS. Luckily I hear they have a joint checking account with the CIA, so I think they'll be OK. And so will we, as long as we stay away from the locations of any drills or exercises that may or may not turn real.
But the people of Iraq better watch the heck out, cause ISIS has got our machines doing essentially what they were doing before ISIS got their hands on them- killing indiscriminately to suppress the natural local balance of power.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Is nice to see how we went from the fears of Al-Qaida and Bin laden to now ISIS and whomever will be propped as the first number one men in the list of terrorist names.

Got to give it credit to all those that are doing their best to keep terrorist treat alive with our good hard earned tax dollars.

remember ISIS is coming for our soldiers families in the US.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The day ISIS are stupid enough to try get to you in America, is the day you will justify your gun laws by blowing them fools back to whatever rock they climbed out from.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join