It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS training camp only eight miles from Texas border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I don't think they would in fact I don't think they would attack anywhere in Texas, I think it's just the easiest way for them to get in I suspect your targets will be elsewhere

Trying to pull off an operation here would stop them in their tracks and they know it

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

it goes both ways though, regardless of the source we just can't buy into a story and believe it just because, before anyone jumps to conclusions either way. i think we need to hear some more sources confirming if this story has any credibility to it.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

People should always verify

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: johnwick

I don't think they would in fact I don't think they would attack anywhere in Texas, I think it's just the easiest way for them to get in I suspect your targets will be elsewhere

Trying to pull off an operation here would stop them in their tracks and they know it

I think they understand that the only way they will be able to do anything from inside the US is by crossing the border at Mexico, utilizing small cells and suicide bombers once in the country and trying to hit as many areas as possible in that manner.

There is no possible way they could mount some full scale attack.....they would be wiped out by air support in a matter of a few days and have ground forces come in and mop up the leftovers. That and the US would also have the Mexican military coming at them from behind....Mexico would not be stupid enough to support IS against the US.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok, I grant that. I guess my biggest issue with this article is no matter where I search, the only ones "reporting" this are sites like Infowars, AllenBWest.com, etc. It'd be reassuring if I could just find one bit of reporting that didn't cater to the ultra-conservative side of things. I don't trust Alex one jot any more, and as I said, Judicial Watch perturbs me. All I'm asking is for a little confirmation. Otherwise, I'm relegating this one to File 13.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Be funny if they all got beheaded by Cartels...

On a serious note...

Mexico is safe if an attack happens then...
Because when a bunch of Saudis attacked the U.S. on behalf of Israel, it was Iraq & Afghanistan that got the blame.

Je Suis Fallujah!

link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

I would be happy to help you research however I'm on my am iPhone at work so I'm kind of handicapped at the moment

link   
I love how there's a DONATE button at the end of that article..they know it's those kind of articles that bring traffic to the site lol

Articles full of fear mongering and made up sources..the kind of articles the right eats up every day.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok so I've been looking around. This article is the primary source for the story. All other sources are just rereporting this story. You can tell this because those articles link back to the Judicial Watch article. So let's break down the Judicial Watch article.

The sources are flimsy. Here is how they are described in the article:

Judicial Watch sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector.

the same knowledgeable sources confirm.

Because we all know that Mexican officials are just SO trustworthy...

This is the "evidence" they dug up to reach the conclusions they did:

During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.

In other words, a bunch of Muslim paraphernalia and plans (in quotations...) for Fort Bliss. For one, prayer rugs aren't necessarily evidence of terrorist activity... And two, why is the word plans in quotations? What was on the plans? Three, why no photographs either from the ground or satellite of the terrorist compound?

I'm with Ironhawke on this being fishy at best. I think it is more likely that these "knowledgeable sources" eluded to possible ISIS activity in the area and when the spot was raided a few Muslim artifacts were found to justify the raid. Though I really don't care if it is true. They won't be able to stage a complicated plan from that base, and seeing as how the authorities already seem to know about it, they won't be able to work under the radar there anymore.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Not surprised and if there is one, there are others, and if they are in Mexico there is no doubt they are also here,

What will it take to wake some people up?

Do they have to knock on your door>

We know there are recruits from America, why would cells be surprising?

GOP Rep: ‘At Least Ten ISIS Fighters Have Been Caught Coming Across The Mexican Border’
washington.cbslocal.com...

www.aol.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: UnBreakable

I had my doubts until I read 'just west of Cuidad Juarez' and now I am not surprised.

The location itself is enough to raise suspicions-Juarez is famous for all the wrong reasons. I find the news tough to swallow but there has been stranger bedfellows in the past.

Stupid sticky mouse! disregard this post.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: greencmp

Are you a 12 year old?

I cannot imagine how someone could be so vocally wrong about so many easily researched topics.

He must be joking...

He even included FOX. Dead give away.

I am curious about the amount of Kool Aid this person consumed.

It's pretty amazing how many people on ATS drank all the blue kool aid.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ya mexican officials are only credible it is convenient for them to be.

I would be willing to bet if these same guys came out and started talking about the US govs involvement with the drug trade, people wouldn't give them the time of day.

I thought ISIS was dangerous cause they had passports?

Why risk crossing and getting caught when you can just fly over?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

I heard the red stuff taste just as good, shoot the big guy is full of it

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I doubt these claims for a completely different reason than most people. I don't believe those camps are actually there, because I don't think the cartels would allow it.

If Isis was to launch attacks over the Texas/Mexican border. That border would then be shut down like the Berlin Wall and that would cut into the cartels profits.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Not only are they here but they have embedded themselves in high places.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Not only are they here but they have embedded themselves in high places.

On top of church bells?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: greencmp

Are you a 12 year old?

I cannot imagine how someone could be so vocally wrong about so many easily researched topics.

He must be joking...

He even included FOX. Dead give away.

I am curious about the amount of Kool Aid this person consumed.

It's pretty amazing how many people on ATS drank all the blue kool aid.

Tastes a heck of a lot better than the red kind. Better for body, mind and soul, too.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
I wonder if they will get voting rights?
This could be a game changer. Isis would lean more towards the conservative side, right?

LOL They would be given "Refugee" status by this WH.

Really, it's been long known that Radical Islam is allied with the Far Left.

Consider how the Dems defend Muslims and will not label ISIS/ISIL as an "Islamic" terrorist org.

A good chunk of Conservatives are Fundamentalist Christians -- I mean "Islamic targets."

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ya mexican officials are only credible it is convenient for them to be.

Yea especially nameless ones. Like what's the reasoning behind keeping the sources anonymous? It's not like the Mexican officials would be fearing for their lives for exposing an international terrorist cell...

I would be willing to bet if these same guys came out and started talking about the US govs involvement with the drug trade, people wouldn't give them the time of day.

I thought ISIS was dangerous cause they had passports?

Why risk crossing and getting caught when you can just fly over?

Anything to keep the ISIS fear train rolling along. In other, more credible news ISIS has lost 20-30% of its territory in Iraq.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join