It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rodham Clinton enters White House race; Democrat seeks to be first female president.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ludivocus
I'm waiting for a galactic reset button to be pressed myself. This 2 party system is the problem. And all the people that feed that system are also part of the problem.

Exactly they allow for the cycle to continue.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
From a Chicago hustler and grifter with no background to the daughter of the head of the Chicago mob,well done America.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If they are doing the turns thing it's the GOP turn, is Clinton just playing the role to lose ?
Gore/Kerry/McCain/Romney they all played their roles well. Then it's Jeb turn.
Unless there is an epic fail on the TPTB and Rand gets in.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight
A woman prez IS what the world needs. Just not Hillary.

The worlds needs a strong and real woman more now then ever since real men haven't been in office for such a long time now.

B

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
the united states of mindless zombie junkie basket cases ,
vote 1 ATS for prez .
u have been screwed since 1991
bend over a little more people
the "champion" has you in her sights .

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-4-2015 by radarloveguy because: Only God can help u now

edit on 13-4-2015 by radarloveguy because: thankyou youtube

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Your explanation does nothing for me...punching a kitten in the head and/or face is wrong, wrong, wrong! You will never be able to justify that action with me; and the fact that you think it is ok...is very telling about you.

As for Hillary...I think she may surprise a lot of people.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I do think we need more women presidents and prime ministers to balance out the testosterone within our parliaments, assemblies etc even those where the men wear frocks.

The USA has done the White man, Black man President so why shouldn't it do a white woman President? She can't make a bigger mess can she Urm? Mind you she perhaps would't want to have to have eyes in the back of my head as to what dearly beloved is getting up to behind her back, which could be a distration - cheap shot but something that no one can rule out of being in Hilary's mind.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You know, I don't think that voting should be about whether someone is male or female, white or black. The question should be asked "Is this person qualified and capable, and will they uphold the constitution" then casting votes accordingly.

I was so sick of previous presidents at one point in my life, that I listened only to what a politician was saying, and not to what people were saying when they told me he was a Marxist who would not uphold the constitution. I ignored them and voted anyway.. and it only took 1-1/2 years to realize they were right.

I will never make that mistake again... I will never ever make that mistake again. My mistake was wanting a change from the Bushes in this world so badly that I was willing to ignore way too much.

I don't plan on voting for a woman just because "we need less testosterone" What we need, is someone who loves this country, loves what it stands for, loves that constitution and the American people, is honest and upright, and capable of running a country..

At this point - we don't have any choices that hit the mark.. Hilary failed long long long ago... before she ever became Senator, and for those who were slower of the mark, it was readily apparent after she became Senator.

We just plain need someone qualified... I don't care if they are an unsexed purple person.. And I wont be ignoring anything ever again just because I'm sick of what choices we do have...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

and the fact that you think it is ok...is very telling about you.

As for Hillary...I think she may surprise a lot of people.

No it sin't, your just extremely gullible and easy to set off, that's all.

And no she won't surprise me but I suppose you WOULD take what that witch says at face value since you have proven to be so Damn gullible.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Ultralight

I disagree. Look at what Merkel has done in Germany. She also one of the few that Putin has respect for.

I never knew you were a comedian.

It's about what you are, not what sex you are.

To be fair to Hillary she isn't a Chamberlain clone unlike Merkel. If I may be so self centered as to say that from a New Zealand stand point Hillary would good to have in the White House. As Secretary of State she was focused on the Asia-Pacific region.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Actually...I won't be voting for Hillary...I am moving on now...take care.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

Your words are sweet music for the enlightened ears

You right, we need our first women president but not a recycle trash hag like Hilary, too dirty and disturbing to even think that any voter in America including its own political party followers will vote for her.

We already reached a milestone with our first African-Muslim American president, and look what that has done to our nation, but hey he will go into history regardless.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
Clinton vs Bush...the inevitable race to Presidency. Jeb Bush will win.

Exactly. Rubio on the ticket will take the Hispanic vote from Hillary. = Bush Monarchy continues, and the March to Tehran begins.

Anyone notice how the mainstream stooges in the media are showing a younger Hillary with all their headlines instead of the washed up old bag hack in an empty suit?

~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Does this country really need another bush?

No more bush

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
Does this country really need another bush?

No more bush

No it really doesn't. Just as one Clinton was one too many. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Rand Paul is appearing to be the only half way decent choice... but very few will vote for him I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
In an alternate reality she was already the president

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
Rand Paul is appearing to be the only half way decent choice... but very few will vote for him I'm afraid.

Yep. Unfortunately the deciders have other plans anyway though, and that is their desired Middle East foreign policy puppet, in order to keep everything going business as usual and all. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gully
a reply to: Swills

If I was single and she wins I would seriously consider moving out of the country.

If she wins, no country will be immune, friend!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hotel1

And go where? Everyone hates American transplants, especially those without tons of cash...

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join