It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rodham Clinton enters White House race; Democrat seeks to be first female president.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: hotel1

And go where? Everyone hates American transplants, especially those without tons of cash...

Did you mean to reply to me? Because I can't see the relevance of your question to anything I posted in this thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
If they are doing the turns thing it's the GOP turn, is Clinton just playing the role to lose ?
Gore/Kerry/McCain/Romney they all played their roles well. Then it's Jeb turn.
Unless there is an epic fail on the TPTB and Rand gets in.

That's the way I see it as well and and like SheopleNation said

the March to Tehran begins.

the neocons never relinquished the real power!

edit on 13-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Wikipedia is the best source you got??? bahahahahaaaaa!

So you don't believe the women listed in this link actually served as elected heads of state because Wiki was the source?

You believe those women listed in that link are made up?

I understand Wiki is not a very reliable go to source and very cartoon-ish to say the least but, that is precisely why I chose to share that link with you. Cartoons are funny and you seem to like to laugh so much you felt inclined to express that you did indeed have chuckle spelled out using text. Cool...

However, the information regarding this topic remains accurate despite your disapproval of the source.

Seriously, until you grasp how the central banks of the transglobal financial system and the close knit global technocrats
work, coming to the understanding that they hold the total control of the global economy, you will be like most who give them satisfaction the truly powerful crave.

What the heck does this have to do with my previous comment...???

"Seriously, until you grasp how the central banks of the transglobal financial system and the close knit global technocrats work, coming to the understanding that they hold the total control of the global economy"

Cool, cool...thanks.

edit on 13-4-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Wait, wait, wait...this might be a good thing!? If anything incriminating is charged against me, and the evidence is in my email, I'll just wipe it clean! Then ask why we're still discussing this and does it really matter and can't we just move on...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't believe that it has been mentioned yet, that there are movies already out that depict her as the president. Not as a current president, but as a past one I believe or if they mention her as a current president then the president is mentioned only in passing.

Our votes don't count, haven't for a long time. Since she's currently seen as the "darling" of Washington, you can just about bet that whoever is pitted against her will be an obvious "don't choose" type of person to most voters.

No one in the White House has any regard for rules and laws. They are above the law because they create it. Those in office are merely figureheads for the real power and it's not the voters. Whoever has the money pulls the strings. The real people in power are those who fund the campaigns. The candidates are their puppets once they're in office.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You know what P.T. Barnum said : "Nobody ever went broke by underestimating the taste of the American people"- So, its possible she might be elected. Anyway, who are we to want to interfere with the uninterrupted devolution of the presidency since John F. Kennedy?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumStickNinja

Wait, wait, wait...this might be a good thing!? If anything incriminating is charged against me, and the evidence is in my email, I'll just wipe it clean! Then ask why we're still discussing this and does it really matter and can't we just move on...

she has not been charged with anything. why?...because it wasn't the law at that time. and what would be incriminating?....do you have evidence?......

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I knew it was going to run for president but I didn't know it was a female.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
www.click2houston.com...

Hillary Rodham Clinton ended months of speculation and launched her highly anticipated 2016 presidential campaign on Sunday, skipping a flashy kickoff rally in favor of conversations with voters about the economic needs of middle class families and the next generation.

Clinton, the former first lady and secretary of state who lost the 2008 nomination to Barack Obama, will begin this time by courting voters in living rooms and cafes in early voting states. If victorious in 2016, she would become the nation's first female president.

The first official word of her candidacy came in a video posted on social media and to supporters online, according to two people familiar with her plans. She plans to turn to states such as Iowa and New Hampshire, looking to connect directly with voters in small, intimate settings.

Great..... she plans on running and wants to be the first female Prez. That alone will probably give her the win, that and all of her Big Biz friend's money.

Elections, what a joke.

I hope her Presidential campaign goes just as well as her book.

Does Watergate, nor Benghazi yield any thought from voters??

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If shes the best the Democrat party has to offer, Republicans will take the white house without any problems. They wonder why people don't vote. If it comes down to Clinton or Bush, what kind of choice is that.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I absolutely believe that the US is ready for the right female president. If we aren't ready now, what exactly has to happen before we ARE ready? However, I'm not sure Hillary is that person. Unfortunately, I'm not impressed with the GOP candidates. It would be great if the republican party stopped being so concerned with other peoples' reproductive decisions, supported gay marriage, and actually had meaningful solutions to the healthcare situation in the US--but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I did vote for Obama but have been very disappointed with his leadership on many issues (although Biden has been a pretty amusing VP, so there's that), and I'm not sure is Hillary will be any better. It looks like yet another Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich election.

Then of course the internet, and in some cases the media, will be full of comments calling her a b***h, harpy, shrill, how ugly she is, her outfits, etc, etc.

Should be a blast.....

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I am a woman and do not think the world is ready for a woman President. I know I will be slammed for this but I care not.

In truth, the majority of this world of ours have a different opinion of women and, in the chaos of the times, I feel a woman...any woman, would not be taken as authority in the Presidential position. Sadly, the most powerful office in the world should still be held by a man. That inevitability will change, but we are not there yet.

Is that what happened to Obama?

I kid ... I kid ... but those mom jeans on the bicycle did him no favors.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't care how much she thinks she's owed it. This country isn't supposed to be a monarchy, and I don't want Bill as the first husband.

I did get to listen to my coworkers squee over it this morning, so I have less hope that we can avoid it than I used to have.

Would people really vote just to squee over Bill as first husband?!

Seriously, how stupid, vain, shallow are people?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I am a woman and do not think the world is ready for a woman President. I know I will be slammed for this but I care not.

In truth, the majority of this world of ours have a different opinion of women and, in the chaos of the times, I feel a woman...any woman, would not be taken as authority in the Presidential position. Sadly, the most powerful office in the world should still be held by a man. That inevitability will change, but we are not there yet.

I am a woman as well, and agree with you.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If she does make president, I'll put a 50p bet on that Maggie Thatcher still holds the number 1 arse clown badge for worlds worst female leader ever.....

Good luck USA, I hope your experiences aren't as bad as ours was....

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I feel good about the possibility of a female elected president just as I was proud of America when they elected our first black president.

But Hillary for some reason doesn’t give me a good feeling

I wonder why? (Facetious)

If Hillary is elected the best thing about that is that it will stop a Republican from being elected.

The last time we had a GOP president and congress gave us 911 and Iraq and the depression of 2007-8

So believe it or not

Hillary is the LESSOR OF TWO EVILS

To beat the ban

It’s like having a choice between the Wicked Witch of the West versus the Nazis

I'll take the Witch!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I cant believe electing the ruler of a world super power has been reduced to one social experiment after another. Voting for a world leader based on gender has to be one of the most stupid things I have ever heard of. And it will happen right here in the USA. I love my country but sometimes I am so ashamed...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I predict a massive failure by her campaign. I think that all the predictions of her "coronation" are hugely exaggerated.

Just watch, she'll either be out maneuvered by a Democratic challenger (again) or she'll be trounced by the candidate from the other party.

I would rather see a trained chimp as President.
edit on 14-4-2015 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join