It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rodham Clinton enters White House race; Democrat seeks to be first female president.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
www.click2houston.com...

Hillary Rodham Clinton ended months of speculation and launched her highly anticipated 2016 presidential campaign on Sunday, skipping a flashy kickoff rally in favor of conversations with voters about the economic needs of middle class families and the next generation.

Clinton, the former first lady and secretary of state who lost the 2008 nomination to Barack Obama, will begin this time by courting voters in living rooms and cafes in early voting states. If victorious in 2016, she would become the nation's first female president.

The first official word of her candidacy came in a video posted on social media and to supporters online, according to two people familiar with her plans. She plans to turn to states such as Iowa and New Hampshire, looking to connect directly with voters in small, intimate settings.

Great..... she plans on running and wants to be the first female Prez. That alone will probably give her the win, that and all of her Big Biz friend's money.

Elections, what a joke.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Too late.

She is too dirty now. Her entire campaign is going to be defending allegations. The emails alone show she has no respect for boundaries or rules.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So the pig takes a shower and attempts to disguise her piggishness. Not surprised.

Put lipstick on a pig and what do you get? A pig with lipstick.

Can't people see the insanity in those eyes?

Jude11

edit on 12-4-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Please America, do not vote this vile harpy into office, I implore you.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If I was single and she wins I would seriously consider moving out of the country.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hotel1

Somehow I think your prayers will go unanswered. Gotta continue the Dynasty of Bush and Clinton families.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

If I was single and she wins I would seriously consider moving out of the country.

Single or not, leave.

You owe it to your spouse and family.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

You very likely have an extremely valid point there.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Somehow I think your prayers will go unanswered. Gotta continue the Dynasty of Bush and Clinton families.

Jude11

This echoes my thoughts exactly. Regardless of how one feels about her politics why Hillary Clinton (or Jeb Bush for that matter) would be a viable candidate is beyond me. We really need new blood, but we won't get it.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

If Hil.Rod.Clinton becomes the President of the USA,then may the gods help us all-I mean all of us earthlings..

It will confirm my theory that planet Earth has become the parallel universe,upside down world,where all is backwards and wrong.

Anyone get the feeling the 2016 election result has already been predetermined?

Humans-we are doing it wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MythMaster

Jude11

This echoes my thoughts exactly. Regardless of how one feels about her politics why Hillary Clinton (or Jeb Bush for that matter) would be a viable candidate is beyond me. We really need new blood, but we won't get it.

Yup, I think it'll be her or Bush. Ugh.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If she becomes president, I will punch a tiny kitten in the face.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yeah , just what America Needs Right Now , Another Tax and Spend Liberal Democrat with Lots of Political and Personal Baggage ..............YAWN .

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To quote Apocalypse Now...

The horror, the horror.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

originally posted by: MythMaster

Jude11

Yup, I think it'll be her or Bush. Ugh.

ATS Legend Beezer predicted the Hilary/Jeb nightmare with 100% accuracy.
Its on.
Choose your Kleptocrat wisely when you vote.

Its time to choose between 2 distopian nightmares for your future.
Buy your ticket and choose.
Except its not really a choice,its all been done for you with the government computers but don't go worrying about that.

Ain't it great folks?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

If Hil.Rod.Clinton becomes the President of the USA,then may the gods help us all-I mean all of us earthlings..

It will confirm my theory that planet Earth has become the parallel universe,upside down world,where all is backwards and wrong.

Anyone get the feeling the 2016 election result has already been predetermined?

Humans-we are doing it wrong.

We already know she will win.

How people can't see what is happening is beyond comprehension.

First a black(maybe) Prez and now a woman. Gotta keep up appearances to the World.

Next...A Black Woman Prez. Rice? Shudder

JUDE11

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The polls seem to indicate Hillary:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

SS, I thought it was predetermined in 2008. She got blindsides by Obama and his use of the Net to politic.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
The polls seem to indicate Hillary:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

SS, I thought it was predetermined in 2008. She got blindsides by Obama and his use of the Net to politic.

She was never meant to win at that time. It was a ploy to seat Barry. Lesser of 2 evils so to speak.

Now it's her turn. That's been in the works since she was in high school.

JUDE11

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hillary is not very liked in Europe. Europe remembers..scandal after scandal. If you choose Hillary, she is not so convincing to World Peace politics.. Expect the worst happen.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I am a woman and do not think the world is ready for a woman President. I know I will be slammed for this but I care not.

In truth, the majority of this world of ours have a different opinion of women and, in the chaos of the times, I feel a woman...any woman, would not be taken as authority in the Presidential position. Sadly, the most powerful office in the world should still be held by a man. That inevitability will change, but we are not there yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join