It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

there ya go mr. adam

and here's the original for comparison [SORRY MODS]
funny how the patch on the bottom black backpack stays white while the one at the top turns grey, probably to support your buckle.... whatever
*Snip*

edit on 4/9/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
you can actually sorta make out the envelope/pouch shape even without turning down the gamma. but someone cranked up the brightness quite a bit on the original image, so anything light colored sorta just looks like a blob of white. an innocent mistake, i'm sure. if the guy was framed, there's really not enough left of the backpack to use as evidence at this point other than the envelope=patch theory and i don't think they are the same thing. maybe other details of the case are more compelling?

(post by thesmokingman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I didnt threaten.

I did.

He and you have some nerve practically crapping on the people who died that day and had their lives ruined.

You have some set of balls getting all high and mighty making outlandish claims and then proceeding to get upset when I ask for your proof. I was honestly asking in case you knew something I didnt. You admitted you had none. So that should be the end of it until you provide it...but no, now its about me, or Iraq or what ever other mental diarrhea you or sociopath over there pass as justification for what happened

You have a delusional mind to see evidence as plain as day and deny it...video evidence.

You are the only one saying they didnt do it considering that even they admitted to it.

Its not a discussion. I will not play nor be played with when dealing with terrorist attacks that claimed the lives of my people.

These arent TPTB, these average people that were hurt and killed, my people. And I dont care what you say or do. I can disagree but I will not share forum space with pseudo terrorists or supporters without a fight.

I dont give a damned what someone like you thinks of me. You could have handled it better, but since that is too much you resort to siding and defending someone who has repeatedly justified the mass murder of innocents. Again, MY PEOPLE.

and I did contact homeland security. Eat me. I would do it again. I am genuinely concerned that ATS is being used to propagate extremist ideas that have the end purpose of recruiting young men like these two to carry out acts of terror.

dont like it? Why would I care what someone with no integrity thinks of me?

edit on 4 9 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 9 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

This is your one and only warning. Knock off the name calling, and the insults. If it continues you will lose your posting privileges for an undetermined amount of time.

Do not reply to this post.

Thread Reopened.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The US will certainly pay for one of them. They will feed and house him at Supermax where he will leave this earth with a whimper in the distant future after watching his life slowly ebb away in isolation. Slow motion Jihad can't be very satisfying to a young lion like him; he may not even qualify for the honey and underage virgins promised to martyrs sans some glorious final battle where he expires in glory while defending the aberration that is radical Islam, the religion of peace.

Interestingly, given the costs of appeals and such, it is cheaper to keep him for life than to execute him. I'm sure all of the apologists who think he is innocent will agree that keeping him alive is necessary for when the DNA tests show he didn't really do it and it was a look alike. Now, if we could arrange to only feed him one can of Alpo a day, we could cut down on costs while providing the necessary protein to keep him alive for another long, empty, lonely, and boring day. A lifetime of 'Waiting for Godot' while his mother tells the world how her first son was important but this one....not so much.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

The backpack that housed the bomb appears to have the same white and black straps that Tsarnaev's backpack has in the picture.

The backpack that the man on the right of the meme is carrying appears to only have black straps.
edit on 10-4-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
People often ask, why do conspiracy nuts always cry foul when a tragedy occurs? In the case of the Boston bombing, one could argue that Tsarvean admitted he did it, wrote about it on the boat, and his attorney claimed he did it. But it's not that simple.

I will post a bunch of reasons as to why people think something stinks.

1. The FBI had been meeting with the Chetchyn brothers for two years prior to the bombing. If they pulled it off under their nose, the FBI are certainly lacking. Isn't it odd that every tragedy the FBI seems to have dropped the ball?
2. The brothers screamed they didn't do it on film during the shootout asking cops to stop shooting.
3. The message in the boat wasn't revealed until a month after his capture. And when you look at the pictures of the boat, where he was located, there is no sign written in the boat the night of his capture. Authorities first claimed he had a pen on him. But when it began a debate about pen not writing on fiberglass, the narrative as changed to marker.
4. He pleaded not guilty. Why would he plea not guilty if he knows he wrote a message on the boat saying he did it. Moreover, if he was a radical extremist, why deny what you did? That would be a first for radical Islam.
5. All signs point to Tsarvean being deaf after the surguries. They Claim he is completely deaf in one ear, but I suspect he was made to be deaf in both. Pictures from hospital bed resemble scars from ear drum surgery. It explains why he never talks to his attorney in court, he just nods to her.
6. Reporters said he had a heavy Russian accent when repeating not guilty to all counts (the attorney tried to answer for him but the judge wanted him to speak). Previous personal recordings you can hear his flawless English accent. He has no Russian accent. This also lends to the theory that he can't hear himself when he speaks which makes his voice come out muffled (or Russian sounding). Also explains why he didn't react when his attorney said he was guilty of doing the crimes in the beginning of case (remember, he claims he is not guilty).
7. There was a training session simulating a bomb explosion reported to be exactly across the street (library) from where the real bomb went off. Bomb sniffing dogs were rampant. (Google Moulage training). What's the odds that a training simulated explosion happened at the same place where a real explosion took place? Seems awful similar to 9/11 and the Norad training.
8. The craft soldiers there were wearing backpacks with same patch that the exploded backpack had on it. Afterwards, the same craft soldier is photographed without his backpack. And none of those soldiers assisted with the victims of the bombings.
9. The photo of Tsarvaen without his backpack leaving the area has obvious signs of photoshopping. The bricks in the building behind him are distorted.
10. The older brother was pictured laying down on his stomach surrendering in the streets the night of the alleged shootout. Then photographed standing in police custody naked. How did he then die that gruesome death?
11. Linda (interviews on radio) was an eye witness who claimed she saw the police hit the older brother with their car and then They got out and shot the older brother multiple times after running over him. She claims there's no way that guy was not dead at the scene. She was never interviewed again and the kid Andrew kritzenberg who was 100 yards further than Linda was the main witness.
12. FBI shot and killed Tsarvaen's friend in Florida while they're trying to get him to sign a confession. First reports said he had a pipe and another report claims he lunged for a samurai sword.
13. The scene of the bombing chaos was full of odd interactions with the wounded. If you google Moulage training, and amputee actors, they are prominent actors for military training. The scene resembled a staged scene. Some of the people don't do anything until they are queued.
14. Authorities revoke the brothers parents visas so they can't come to the trial.
15. Authorities apparently interrogated Tsarvaen in the hospital and got a written confession but that confession never materialized. They said he claimed he was inspired by al Qaida and wanted america to pay. That's right, another lie, there was no bedside written confession. It was proven to be non existent. Another lie that helped shape public opinion. Then a month later the boat message mysteriously manifests.
16. There was no visible neck injury to Tsarvaen when he exited the boat. In fact, he got out easily on his own accord. But right after an ATF agent quickly puts something over his neck, effectively hiding it.
17. Authorities came out almost immediately talking about a video showing Tsarvaen setting his backpack down by the kid and then leaving. The governor said he saw it on the news and then Recanted seeing it because that video actually never existed. All these immediate lies are what helped shape public opinion.
18. And finally, the backpack that Tsarvaen was wearing at the marathon was found by police in his apartment after the bombings.
19. Also, The mit campus shooting police were originally looking for two different people as suspects of the campus shooting.

I've studied this subject for two years now. Everything I said above can be proven with just a little bit of research. I'm tired of creating elaborate posts with links because people don't necessarily listen at ats, they just wait to make to post their own thoughts without considering genuinely what has just been presented to them.

If any of you want to research what I just posted step by step, you will at the very least come to the conclusion that something stinks.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I believe there is more to the Boston Bombing than what the Official Story (OS) states. Remember that False Flag does NOT mean that the whole thing was faked or a hoax; rather it means while main parts of the story are true, the actual perpetrators of the crime are what is being disputed.

Real people died that day and many lives were negatively impacted by the event. I feel sympathy and compassion for those affected, but this does not mean we should simply stop searching for truth just because it is an uncomfortable task.

Whom stood to benefit from the Boston Bombing? That is the question, as truth seekers, we should be asking. I don't claim to know the answers, but something does not sit right about the OS's version of events that day.

Edit: Please see contribution from member AnAbsoluteCreation above this post for a glimpse of why there are doubts about the OS.

edit on 10/4/2015 by Dark Ghost because: formatting

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Lady griev your sons that's your prerogative. But stfu about your terrorist inclinations before we put you in front of a firing squad.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
While I agree her sons were probably innocent, it would serve her well not to threaten the USA. Especially in the name of Islam.

I'm not sure what to look at in disbelief.. Your comment or the stars you got...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Lady griev your sons that's your prerogative. But stfu about your terrorist inclinations before we put you in front of a firing squad.

Dude. Please. Can you stop acting like that? Did you not see the mods warning? Can you not act like a normal person?

I suggest you edit that post asap.

AAC

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: thesmokingman
While I agree her sons were probably innocent, it would serve her well not to threaten the USA. Especially in the name of Islam.

I'm not sure what to look at in disbelief.. Your comment or the stars you got...

Read my above post listing all the reasons people are skeptical. Consider objectively and you would too.

AAC

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
once again i will say it loud and clear.

He admitted to doing it in court.

he nor his brother were framed. his lawyer based her defense for him, on him being led around by a ring in his nose by his brother.

in fact if he didn't want to participate, he could have left any time up to the time the dropping the bomb off.

Star from me on that.

If he didn't want to be involved all he had to do was leave.

Instead he did just what he wanted to.To kill Americans.

His lawyer wanted to make him out to be pressured into it.

But he admitted to the crime.So now he will pay the price.

Her worthless sons were not worth the 3 that died and the 264 that were injured.

To pay for the 3 dead and the 264 Americans that were injured would require

her whole family.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
***ATTENTION***

This is your one and only warning. Knock off the name calling, and the insults. If it continues you will lose your posting privileges for an undetermined amount of time.

Thread Reopened.

Yes I did. Dis you? Please explain how I'm not acting " normal" and how I broke zaphods rule? No I will not edit thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

originally posted by: Zaphod58
***ATTENTION***

Thread Reopened.

Yes I did. Dis you? Please explain how I'm not acting " normal" and how I broke zaphods rule? No I will not edit thanks.

I should admit that I thought you were talking to the OP. I never thought you were speaking to someone who didn't speak to you or could read your post to her. 😁

AAC

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
Read my above post listing all the reasons people are skeptical. Consider objectively and you would too.

AAC

I read it..total BS...
edit on 10-4-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join