posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:57 AM
People often ask, why do conspiracy nuts always cry foul when a tragedy occurs? In the case of the Boston bombing, one could argue that Tsarvean
admitted he did it, wrote about it on the boat, and his attorney claimed he did it. But it's not that simple.
I will post a bunch of reasons as to why people think something stinks.
1. The FBI had been meeting with the Chetchyn brothers for two years prior to the bombing. If they pulled it off under their nose, the FBI are
certainly lacking. Isn't it odd that every tragedy the FBI seems to have dropped the ball?
2. The brothers screamed they didn't do it on film during the shootout asking cops to stop shooting.
3. The message in the boat wasn't revealed until a month after his capture. And when you look at the pictures of the boat, where he was located,
there is no sign written in the boat the night of his capture. Authorities first claimed he had a pen on him. But when it began a debate about pen not
writing on fiberglass, the narrative as changed to marker.
4. He pleaded not guilty. Why would he plea not guilty if he knows he wrote a message on the boat saying he did it. Moreover, if he was a radical
extremist, why deny what you did? That would be a first for radical Islam.
5. All signs point to Tsarvean being deaf after the surguries. They Claim he is completely deaf in one ear, but I suspect he was made to be deaf in
both. Pictures from hospital bed resemble scars from ear drum surgery. It explains why he never talks to his attorney in court, he just nods to her.
6. Reporters said he had a heavy Russian accent when repeating not guilty to all counts (the attorney tried to answer for him but the judge wanted
him to speak). Previous personal recordings you can hear his flawless English accent. He has no Russian accent. This also lends to the theory that
he can't hear himself when he speaks which makes his voice come out muffled (or Russian sounding). Also explains why he didn't react when his
attorney said he was guilty of doing the crimes in the beginning of case (remember, he claims he is not guilty).
7. There was a training session simulating a bomb explosion reported to be exactly across the street (library) from where the real bomb went off. Bomb
sniffing dogs were rampant. (Google Moulage training). What's the odds that a training simulated explosion happened at the same place where a real
explosion took place? Seems awful similar to 9/11 and the Norad training.
8. The craft soldiers there were wearing backpacks with same patch that the exploded backpack had on it. Afterwards, the same craft soldier is
photographed without his backpack. And none of those soldiers assisted with the victims of the bombings.
9. The photo of Tsarvaen without his backpack leaving the area has obvious signs of photoshopping. The bricks in the building behind him are
10. The older brother was pictured laying down on his stomach surrendering in the streets the night of the alleged shootout. Then photographed
standing in police custody naked. How did he then die that gruesome death?
11. Linda (interviews on radio) was an eye witness who claimed she saw the police hit the older brother with their car and then They got out and shot
the older brother multiple times after running over him. She claims there's no way that guy was not dead at the scene. She was never interviewed
again and the kid Andrew kritzenberg who was 100 yards further than Linda was the main witness.
12. FBI shot and killed Tsarvaen's friend in Florida while they're trying to get him to sign a confession. First reports said he had a pipe and
another report claims he lunged for a samurai sword.
13. The scene of the bombing chaos was full of odd interactions with the wounded. If you google Moulage training, and amputee actors, they are
prominent actors for military training. The scene resembled a staged scene. Some of the people don't do anything until they are queued.
14. Authorities revoke the brothers parents visas so they can't come to the trial.
15. Authorities apparently interrogated Tsarvaen in the hospital and got a written confession but that confession never materialized. They said he
claimed he was inspired by al Qaida and wanted america to pay. That's right, another lie, there was no bedside written confession. It was proven to
be non existent. Another lie that helped shape public opinion. Then a month later the boat message mysteriously manifests.
16. There was no visible neck injury to Tsarvaen when he exited the boat. In fact, he got out easily on his own accord. But right after an ATF agent
quickly puts something over his neck, effectively hiding it.
17. Authorities came out almost immediately talking about a video showing Tsarvaen setting his backpack down by the kid and then leaving. The governor
said he saw it on the news and then Recanted seeing it because that video actually never existed. All these immediate lies are what helped shape
18. And finally, the backpack that Tsarvaen was wearing at the marathon was found by police in his apartment after the bombings.
19. Also, The mit campus shooting police were originally looking for two different people as suspects of the campus shooting.
I've studied this subject for two years now. Everything I said above can be proven with just a little bit of research. I'm tired of creating
elaborate posts with links because people don't necessarily listen at ats, they just wait to make to post their own thoughts without considering
genuinely what has just been presented to them.
If any of you want to research what I just posted step by step, you will at the very least come to the conclusion that something stinks.