It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Please tell me how it's bs. These are all verifiable issues with the case that should be addressed.

Why don't you go through and tell me how they are bs.

I dare you to take it seriously and address the points.

AAC

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: thesmokingman

Sorry, I didn't realise innocent people murder college cops minding their own business..

“Eyewitness accounts strongly suggest that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was shot and nearly killed by a fellow officer in Watertown April 19 during the hail of gunfire unleashed on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as the suspected terrorist made a getaway in a carjacked sport utility vehicle,” reports the Boston Globe.

They said they didn't do it over and over in numerous places and ways.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the next evening he did not have a gun and only one other gun was found at the scene of the shootout, again confounding claims that the brothers could have returned anything near the 300 rounds ammo police fired at them.

The fact that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed before he was caught also debunks initial claims by authorities that he had engaged in a “shootout” with cops while hiding in a boat.

Beyond all the lamenting you've done for the conspiratorial aspect of this case, you should probably brush up on the facts of the case. Particularly, the one with respect to Sean Collier: the dead cop, the one they shot and killed during the chase, was an MIT cop. Pesky little facts, getting in the way of your nonsense.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

edit on Fri Apr 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed repost of list from previous page.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
While I can sympathize to a degree in the sense that she's lost both of her children, regardless of how she feels, foaming at the mouth at the US like this is only going to galvanize other idiots & make HER a target for the US. Assuming she's not anywhere near radical herself, she should have kept her mouth shut. If she is, she still should have kept her mouth shut, it's going to bite her in the ass real fast.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

If you believe the elite mismanager predators have set your kids up and they were murdered or facing sentencing, I would have done the same. Only a machine wouldn't. Someone who fits so nicely into this corrupt world, that nary a feather ruffles at the injustices around them. That makes me sick.

I believe her kids are either complete innocents, set up by the black op team on the job, OR, recruited and manipulated by the black op team, working for the psychopaths at the top.

This is a really charged statement being made. And with the amount of awareness online at least, of the Sharia extremism imported into our nations, and the changes that have been slowly being made to some of the rules we live by, there is a lot of emotional responses back at her release of extreme pain and suffering.

I am 100% opposed to Sharia and the plans of the elites, however, in an issue of children, and family, life and limb, as a mother, I have to remove all traces of race, of programming into beliefs, such as Sharia concepts, and simply see, a mother facing this incredible loss and she's blaming the elite. And the system wants to make an issue of it.

Also, she is powerless against the machine as everyone else is here, but speaks of the consequences that will face the evil ones when they die, they're not passing their tests, they are getting F's, earth is a giant sting operation, particularly for that group of mismanagers.

She's right! Consequences await them.

How is telling evil doers that hell awaits them a threat?

edit on 10-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Considering the guy on trial ran over and killed his brother her anger is a bit misguided. Considering the son on trial didn't deny his involvement, only blame his brother, it seems her anger is a bit misguided. Considering they murdered civilians, which is against Islam, her anger is a bit misguided.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Your child is being eaten up and spit out by a system that claims to represents peaceful justice, while 300,000,000 cheer.

I cannot fathom the frustration and heartbreak. I wouldn't ask her to be civil, I only pray she can forgive us for our ignorance.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Your child is being eaten up and spit out by a system that claims to represents peaceful justice, while 300,000,000 cheer.

I cannot fathom the frustration and heartbreak. I wouldn't ask her to be civil, I only pray she can forgive us for our ignorance.

Forgive us???
She should be in prison next to her murdering spawn.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Hey OP....How about fixing your link?
Or did someone repost it somewhere in these pages of thread that I really don't want to read without having the OPs link in mind first?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Speak for yourself as I am not asking for her forgiveness. Being civil would be not intentionally targeting civilians for murder and would not be doing so in the name of a religion they are now defiling.

She should be angry with Islam and the godless cowards who push people to murder in its name. She should be angry with the godless cowards who radicalized her 2 sons. She should ask for forgiveness for ignoring the people her sons murdered as well as for blaming the US for her kids stupidity.

She is more than welcome to avail herself of her 1st amendment, just as those who don't agree with her are doing.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

i can't edit now, i wasn't aware it wasn't working. i sent a complaint to mods with the link and asked they fix it.
here is the link now, you could also just have googled the title and found it. it comes from the new york post.

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

also if you search you find at least a full page of links that aren't from the New york post.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

is she still considered a naturalized U.S citizen, seeing that she is a fugitive from justice that went back to her home country to avoid going to jail / punishment, and according to one member her visa is revoked?

sure the freedom of speech should apply to all people of the world, but if she isn't a U.S. citizen she isn't guaranteed that right by the first.

curious about that one.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thanks....

Yeah, I know I could have just goggled it...and started typing as much in my initial reply but deleted it before posting.

Early....coffee wasn't working yet. No desire to search it out but figured I'd ask in case others were wondering the same but didn't say as much.

Anyways, thanks again.

In response to the article...I'd say the "proof is in the pudding" (or in this case, coming out of her hate filled mouth)....
As others have said, no idea where her sons might have got radicalized (obvious sarcasm is obvious)....

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Only a court can answer the question of her status. My comment about the 1st amendment was directed at malbosia and his decision to speak on everyone behalf, incorrectly I might add.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Posting this mess twice DOES NOT make it any less false than it did the first time you posted it.

Please when you list your 19 "points" that we are to consider, list some kind of evidence or link. Otherwise I can make up 19 too.

Back to facts

1. The FBI was not meeting with the brothers. They MET with the older brother and interviewed him. They did not consider him a threat. Stupid but hind sight is 20/20 so hard to play the guessing game

2. So all it takes it someone yelling "I didn't do it", and they are innocent?

3. I don't know a lot of details about the note

4. He is pleading not guilty to save his life. Seems that like most criminals death doesn't sound so good when you don't get to go out on your terms. This is a very common practice and this defense attorney does it often to get out of the death penalty.

5. You suspect, so it MUST be true

6. I have a friend that has a horrible Scottish accent when he is stressed or tired, otherwise not so much

7. Large events are often used for training. What better way to train to respond to that size of event then to use the event as a training. Plus with budget cuts in government it is very hard to get mandatory training in. Sometimes training is part hands on / real life experience.

8. The craft soldiers backpacks DO NOT match the exploded backpack. They are different. Look at the straps

9. I see no distorted bricks. I see an evil soul walking away while talking to his POS brother

10. The naked man was a case of mistaken identity. Once they found out who is really was they released him. If you look at the tape, he does NOT look like either brother (other than his skin color).

11. The younger brother ran him over. Are you a Dr? Then it would really surprise you what the human body can hold up to.

12. I do think that this was not handled correctly but doesn't change the FACTS

13. I have seen NO proof of this. People on this site KNOW people that were injured, I have friends that were AT the race....do you.

OK I'm done

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
All it takes is screaming "I'm Innocent" ....

This particular statement floors me.

Do you guys really think the world is the way it appears. Lets go further, if someone is truly innocent, (by deed, ie they didn't do it), but a corrupt judge finds them guilty, do you honestly think that they're guilty and his judgement counts. He's just a criminal, like Jack the Ripper, in an evil hellzone, that needs to be in jail himself. Judges are supposed to be minions of the people, who either fire or misfire the cannon of justice.

The problem with our world is that, nothing is as it seems, the real perpetrators are the ones running the countries, businesses, religions and systems, they concoct nearly every event we see or hear of.

The real guilty never see court or jail.

See through this system.

Any real people caught up in the events, are either innocent or manipulated by demons in training. And so, see through and pin the tails on the right donkeys, the guys at the top, and stop buying into this.

Does this mean, that real justice or truth can be known, probably not, because we don't ever get to know the truth.

But what bothers me, is the statement above. This poster thinks, in their opinion, that they know the truth. So they mock those who claim they're innocent.

They don't know the truth themselves, but are only speaking an opinion in a hijacked system where the truth is hidden away.

In truth, we don't know if they're guilty or innocent, we have opinions.

edit on 10-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The mum if she ever dares step foot back here should be charged as a co conspirator. Along with shoplifting charges naturally.

1. OK the back pack. The evidence submitted by the FBI and crime scene investigation said bomb fragments and nylon backpack fragments were recovered from the scene. This back pack touted by people who don't bother doing a simple search on the evidence archives WAS NEVER SUBMITTED AS THE BACKPACK that the bomb was in. It is possible one of many photos submitted of damage on the day, but it was not submitted as the backpack that carried the bomb.
Anyone with eyesight would see this backpack did not have a bomb blow it apart from close contact nor the surrounding area has no outward exploding debris. Simple eyesight should be used, if you can't use your brains to investigate.

2. The men in khaki pants, yes all in the same outfits by a secretive undercover operation designed to look like the brother would wear Official Lanyards around their neck identifying themselves. So stupid. Its embarrassing pointing these things out.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
dp
edit on 10-4-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Well done , I just don't get the Sentiment of giving the benifit of the doubt to terrorist. While blaiming a massive conspiracy .it just doesn't even make sense indeed this garbage is getting old.h

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Guilt was determined by a jury, not a judge.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join