It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: Dizrael

originally posted by: thesmokingman
While I agree her sons were probably innocent, it would serve her well not to threaten the USA. Especially in the name of Islam.

uhh? what?!? how can you think they were innocent? please share who you think did that horrible act. if you have no proof, kindly keep it to yourself.

Um...no? I will say any damn thing I want at any time that I want. Who in the hell do you think you are? I have as much right to an opinion as you or anyone else. I believe that these two were set up as patsies. Sorry you do not agree, but frankly I do not really care at all.

you are right. you can have any OPINION you want. but it will always be just that. an opinion. and worthless.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I hope all the B.S. doesn't set the country up for even more, you know:

"lets go to the U.S. and do it. Hell, you can blow up a bunch of people, confess that you did it, write down in your own blood that you did it, and even have it on video tape. Yet there are still people over there who will defend you and claim you didn't do it"'.

...But on the bright side, at least the jurors weren't utter fools.
edit on 4/9/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

This site is becoming home to dangerous extremism....

yup, right wing american terrorists have killed more americans since 911
than muslims
just so you know...

In fact, since 9/11 extremists affiliated with a variety of far-right wing ideologies, including white supremacists, anti-abortion extremists and anti-government militants, have killed more people in the United States than have extremists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology. According to a count by the New America Foundation, right wing extremists have killed 34 people in the United States for political reasons since 9/11. (The total includes the latest shootings in Kansas, which are being classified as a hate crime).

By contrast, terrorists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology have killed 21 people in the United States since 9/11.

(Although a variety of left wing militants and environmental extremists have carried out violent attacks for political reasons against property and individuals since 9/11, none have been linked to a lethal attack, according to research by the New America Foundation.)

Moreover, since 9/11 none of the more than 200 individuals indicted or convicted in the United States of some act of jihadist terrorism have acquired or used chemical or biological weapons or their precursor materials, while 13 individuals motivated by right wing extremist ideology, one individual motivated by left-wing extremist ideology, and two with idiosyncratic beliefs, used or acquired such weapons or their precursors.
edition.cnn.com...

i'm sure these terrorists would like to deflect on other people...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

its too bad that the video showing the freaking bomb going off right where he was standing shows him with a backpack going in and none on him afterwards when it went off

I mean and there is the fact that they never denied it..

But yeah, random person who lost his backpack after a terrorist attack must prove they are innocent

like I said guy, you only show your opinions are based on retarded evidence showing nothing. Where as mine are based on a plethora of provable and verifiable facts. That I am more intelligent than you and that you lack integrity or such intelligence to discern that you and a select few idiots are defying even the every people who say they did it.

but yeah, the white rectangle patch thing...good stuff sparky.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Maybe she needs a nice vacay at Guantonimo.

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
photo evidence incoming... gimme a sec

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

for some strange reason every time you come up with a snappy response it reminds me of this:

hehe

Yessss...
his furious efforts to control the narrative are pathological.

he's rubber and i'm glue,
everything i say bounces off
and everything he says sticks

my grandma always tol' me when i was kid
that koolaid turns your blood to water
seems some of the lynch mob here have water on the brain
[rolls eyes]

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
it's not a white buckle (the inset picture of the backpack with a white patch is a buckle, whereas the backpack that was blown up?? does not have a buckle but what looks to be an envelope.

sorry, i frequently check ufo images for signs of tampering and have an affinity for the truth, so i looked.
patch=buckle
on blown up backpack, patch = envelope

p.s. i turned down the gamma correction in paintshop to get the white to calm down.
edit on 9-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

for some strange reason every time you come up with a snappy response it reminds me of this:

hehe

Yessss...
his furious efforts to control the narrative are pathological.

he's rubber and i'm glue,
everything i say bounces off
and everything he says sticks

my grandma always tol' me when i was kid
that koolaid turns your blood to water
seems some of the lynch mob here have water on the brain
[rolls eyes]

im only saying this to split hairs, but I believe the saying is:

im rubber, youre glue...
edit on 9-4-2015 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

that is not the picture i posted
shame on you.

EDIT:
and now you admit twice to photoshopping it

TAKE NOTE NON KOOLAID DRINKERS

edit on 9-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

More childish remarks?

Ok, I am not lying to you sir. We are done. I have all I need from you.

Thank you.

its all fun and games until things get real.

link   

it is the pic, i just cut the piece out in question so i could focus on it. if you'd prefer i will keep it intact and show you it ?

btw, here's the patch that looks to be a buckle (might be a patch with dark lines on it going vertically)

link   
a reply to: Dizrael

yes that's correct but he's the one singing that childish song, not i

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

there ya go mr. adam

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Dizrael

yes that's correct but he's the one singing that childish song, not i

but youre the one that posted it wrong.

I was only correcting you.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

shame on you.

EDIT:

of course, i had to turn down the gamma so the details on the white patch would show up. and i cut the section the blown up pack was in, out of the large pic, so i could focus on it and not have to upload the whole pic, but since you insisted, i have uploaded it. what do you think? i think it looks like an envelope or even a pouch of some kind, whereas the other one, looks like a buckle or a patch with black numbers perhaps?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Doesnt look as if she is wearing that 1600 worth of clothing in the picture.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: here4this

Doesnt look as if she is wearing that 1600 worth of clothing in the picture.

she got caught with it, they took from her in the store, how ignorant can you be, do you think you get to keep stuff you steel when caught.

edit on 9-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

shame on you.

EDIT:

of course, i had to turn down the gamma so the details on the white patch would show up. and i cut the section the blown up pack was in, out of the large pic, so i could focus on it and not have to upload the whole pic, but since you insisted, i have uploaded it. what do you think? i think it looks like an envelope or even a pouch of some kind, whereas the other one, looks like a buckle or a patch with black numbers perhaps?

Just a wild guess but here goes....He thinks you are Muriken scum for destroying his fake internet meme and because of Iraq.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join