It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

“[The US] WILL PAY FOR MY SONS AND THE SONS OF ISLAM, PERMANENTLY!!!” she fumed in Russian. “THE TEARS OF THEIR MOTHERS WILL BE FUEL FOR THEM IN HELL.

“MY SONS ARE INNOCENT, AS INNOCENT AS ALL THOSE WHO ARE BEING KILLED BY YOUR COUNTRY,” she added. “TODAY THEY ARE KILLING MUSLIMS, AND TOMORROW WILL COME YOUR TURN AND HE WHO DOUBTS THIS IS DEEPLY MISTAKEN!!!!!”

“HOW CAN A MOTHER FEEL WHOSE SON IS IN THE CLAWS OF A PREDATOR PREPARING TO TEAR HIM TO PIECES LIKE MEAT???”

so his ma is now threatening the U.S., i wonder what the shop lifter has planned.

edit on 9-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/10/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nothing seemz like a bunch of hot stank air coming out that womans mouth...a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My ... however did these nice young men get radicalized?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

i realize she is more than likly just bumping her gums. but you never know who she knows or what some jihadist will try to do.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well, maybe she should move out of the belly of the beast. We are the devil right? Well then she has been happy to live with the devil for years. I dont even feel bad for her. She came here and raised terrorists. He response? More crap about terrorism. Nice.

She should tell it to the mothers of the innocents her sons killed.

maybe, she needs to leave.

edit on 4 9 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   
agh, double, again.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

does make one wonder, doesn't it.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Theyll continue to try an hurt us but unfortunately pressure cookers won't be enough to bring us down... reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

she could care less, if she really did she would be apologizing for how her sons turned out.
all her and her family did was move here and take advantage of the free stuff they could get, or steel.
all the while hating the people that were giving it to them.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Theyll continue to try an hurt us but unfortunately pressure cookers won't be enough to bring us down... reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well, you have to admit that if someone found a way to put nuclear material in those pressure cookers, it would be a pretty ugly thing all around.

But no, those pressure cookers still wouldn't take us down.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
While I agree her sons were probably innocent, it would serve her well not to threaten the USA. Especially in the name of Islam.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

WHAT?

I am serious. Do yo know something I dont?

!!

EDIT TO ADD:
Sir, you just lost my respect. Thanks for clearing that up. Its good to know where people stand.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sounds to me like she needs an up close and personal visit from the IRS. Lets get back ALL the $$$ her family stole from the U.S. taxpayers.

edit on 4/9/2015 by Krakatoa because: fixed fat finger errors

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The US did pay for her sons... 3 died, 264 were injured, all on her sons' tab.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

“[The US] WILL PAY FOR MY SONS AND THE SONS OF ISLAM, PERMANENTLY!!!” she fumed in Russian. “THE TEARS OF THEIR MOTHERS WILL BE FUEL FOR THEM IN HELL.

“MY SONS ARE INNOCENT, AS INNOCENT AS ALL THOSE WHO ARE BEING KILLED BY YOUR COUNTRY,” she added. “TODAY THEY ARE KILLING MUSLIMS, AND TOMORROW WILL COME YOUR TURN AND HE WHO DOUBTS THIS IS DEEPLY MISTAKEN!!!!!”

“HOW CAN A MOTHER FEEL WHOSE SON IS IN THE CLAWS OF A PREDATOR PREPARING TO TEAR HIM TO PIECES LIKE MEAT???”

so his ma is now threatening the U.S., i wonder what the shop lifter has planned.

if somebody used and discarded your kid,
would you just shrug, and say: "you can't fight the government"
and go back to being a quiet, little consumer serf?

double standards much?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

So she is mad at the US, the target of people asking young men to kill innocents?

INSTEAD of being mad at the people who sent her sons to death? The people who filled her sons heads with violence and murderous thoughts?

I know your game, but lets play.

EDIT TO ADD:
Who the hell stars that post? please, stand to be counted. Be brave and tell us why you agree with that?

Satan is for bitches.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
She can find sympathy in the dictionary between # and syphilis .. her sons deranged murderous actions got them what they deserve ...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
While I agree her sons were probably innocent, it would serve her well not to threaten the USA. Especially in the name of Islam.

maybe she's past caring

or just letting off steam

y'know, like the brain-damaged muricans on various boards threatening to turn entire countries into glass with nukes.

ah well, at least you're able to put yourself in an others shoes...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

So ALL "merikans" are brain dead hicks talking about glassing places?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Sorry, I didn't realise innocent people murder college cops minding their own business..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join