It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Char-Lee

It was not challenged BY THE ONES WHO DID IT. They wanted people to know they did it.

Why would you need to?

Yeah I know, why wouldn't the kid say he didn't do it? Oh I don't know, maybe the "meeting" he had the day after where, from what I understand he was beaten by cops in a room....Coerced confession much? They probably threatened everything in his life if he didn't say he did it! I am not saying he didn't, but I am saying that if you believe the OS I feel sorry for you letting them spoon feed information into your head! There is no evidence one way or another, and I am not saying one way or another, but there is plenty of reason for this kid to admit he did it...Even if he didn't!

empirenews.net...

May 22, 2013: An FBI agent in Orlando, Florida, fatally shoots Ibragim Todashev, a friend of Tamerlan's, after he lunges at law enforcement officials questioning him about the Waltham killings. Officials say that before he died, he had agreed to give a statement about his involvement.

July 10, 2013: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleads not guilty to 30 federal charges.

abcnews.go.com...

Don't just believe everything spoon fed to you...Please!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

The angry old bag reminds me of Edith Prickley (Andrea Martin) from the old SCTV show.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
My ... however did these nice young men get radicalized?

FBI? CIA? Pick one.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

FBI? CIA? Pick one.

Godless cowards misrepresenting Islam by claiming to be Islamic leaders running their own fatwa coupled with being spoonfed lies about the US by said godless cowards.

Pick one...
edit on 10-4-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

FBI? CIA? Pick one.

Godless cowards misrepresenting Islam by claiming to be Islamic leaders running their own fatwa coupled with being spoofed lies about the US by said godless cowards.

Pick one...

www.wbur.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Because he was involved in illegal activity.

link   

FBI? CIA? Pick one.

ISIS? Al-Queda? Two more to choose from.

link   

Because he was involved in illegal activity.

Perhaps, but we don't know that do we, we are just internet bystanders.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

While I agree her sons were probably innocent

(*Large pile of bovine excrement so full of stench only the desperate vultures will approach the nearby carcass. )

Fortunately your synopsis and conclusions matter not. Justice is served.

Charged and convicted of MURDER in The 1st. Sometimes things are as they should be.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: thesmokingman

While I agree her sons were probably innocent

(*Large pile of bovine excrement so full of stench only the desperate vultures will approach the nearby carcass. )

Fortunately your synopsis and conclusions matter not. Justice is served.

Charged and convicted of MURDER in The 1st. Sometimes things are as they should be.

He is lucky he is in Boston, they are in the majority, against it. Good thing too.

If they do that then I will look at people of Boston as just revengeful murders. NO better than him.

edit on 10-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Problem is, that there IS evidence. More than can be denied. I mean if any of the evidence can not be ignored its the video of them coming to the marathon, seen standing where the bomb goes off, coming into that position with a backpack, then leaving without one.

Let me clarify something. I dont buy the official story to many things. I just wont be spoon fed disinformation from liars out to simply discredit the government. Thats retarded.

They NEVER denied it. They wanted people to know.

Now if there is no evidence showing the contrary and negating the plethora of evidence showing they did it then I dont even know how you can go on a hope and a prayer that they are innocent.

Unless there is something more than an appeal to my moral compass based on wars by this government across the globe, gut feelings or a wanton distrust of everything, then I am really done entertaining this.

You need to come with facts.

This thread has made me sick right down to my stomach.

How on earth in the name of rational thought and caution can you defend mass murderers. Its not even an intellectual endeavor. Its plain sick. It shows a lack of everything decent.

There is no doubt that they did it. I am not saying that official stories should be swallowed up blindly. This is beyond me though. Look at the evidence. REALLY look, because I am sure that all you truth warriors arent even informing yourself. There is plenty of evidence being released now that the trial is over. People were saying how well they researched this and they didnt even know the FBI released the video of them planting the bombs.

There is no shadow of doubt that they did this. Pack it up and move onto the next narrative you question. There might be merit there, here? You only waste your time.

edit on 4 10 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Mom's are great aren't they?!

No matter what they stick by their sons.

Although I never understood totally how a mom can stand by them as their kid totally messed up and defend them to the end, I admire and am thankful that mom has got my back, or anyone else's mom who does this.

It can be aggravating though.
I've seen it in my job when someone is not only accused but witnessed by many doing something wrong, but their mom totally defends them and says they didn't do it, even when they know deep down they did.

My mom is the same way, I can do no wrong,
even if that is not right,
It is a mom.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
Mom's are great aren't they?!

No matter what they stick by their sons.

Although I never understood totally how a mom can stand by them as their kid totally messed up and defend them to the end, I admire and am thankful that mom has got my back, or anyone else's mom who does this.

It can be aggravating though.
I've seen it in my job when someone is not only accused but witnessed by many doing something wrong, but their mom totally defends them and says they didn't do it, even when they know deep down they did.

My mom is the same way, I can do no wrong,
even if that is not right,
It is a mom.

1849: Gutele Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife dies. Before her death she would state, “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.”

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Your child is being eaten up and spit out by a system that claims to represents peaceful justice, while 300,000,000 cheer.

I cannot fathom the frustration and heartbreak. I wouldn't ask her to be civil, I only pray she can forgive us for our ignorance.

Speak for yourself as I am not asking for her forgiveness. Being civil would be not intentionally targeting civilians for murder and would not be doing so in the name of a religion they are now defiling.

She should be angry with Islam and the godless cowards who push people to murder in its name. She should be angry with the godless cowards who radicalized her 2 sons. She should ask for forgiveness for ignoring the people her sons murdered as well as for blaming the US for her kids stupidity.

She is more than welcome to avail herself of her 1st amendment, just as those who don't agree with her are doing.

If you wish to turn a mothers grief into threats of terrorism, I would consider that to be cheap and petty and many other descriptive terms that I wouldn't dirty my mouth with on the account of you.

Your going off the premise that this kid was not a patsy to cover up a bigger crime. I'm not.

Too much left uncovered to judge this kid or his mother. The US justice system is not the discoverer of facts and everyone knows it.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Never underestimate the anger of a mother when her children are in danger ..do not take this lightly ..
You may laugh now, but this is how terrorists are created ..and you never know what people who feel for her would do in the future ..

link   

He is lucky he is in Boston, they are in the majority, against it.

They are opposed to the Jury's decision? They've already taken a survey on that? Stats please.
edit on 4/10/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

link   

They are opposed to the Juror's decision? They've already taken a survey on that? Stats please.

No, I am referring to the death penalty.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

They are opposed to the Juror's decision? They've already taken a survey on that? Stats please.

No, I am referring to the death penalty.

I didn't mention the sentencing phase. I think you are jumping ahead.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
While I agree her sons were probably innocent, it would serve her well not to threaten the USA. Especially in the name of Islam.

As a mother, I feel her pain. Unfortunately, you are right. She needs to recognize she's in a political situation, not a personal one. Wait.... I vaguely recall something about how the personal is political... Ah well. Back to the OP.

I get it. Hate is right, like might, as long as you're on the winning side and not giving in to primal grief.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Will she be charged with terroristic threats?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join