It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: thesmokingman

All this demonstrates is that:

1. You're fully prepared to believe anything you see in a YouTube video as long as it agrees with your worldview.
2. The guy in the video is an idiot who has apparently just discovered the WWW.

Notice that the URL of this damning proof from the video. The hostname is ernie.kcd.com. It's all right on the page:

How was this made?

To start, the Author legally obtained access to 78 million real contacts, with permission to publish the data in this way. The contact information was then scrambled, and filtered against listed names to avoid any coincidences with real people.
A customized set of programs designed to work with the high volume of data was created. Current database technology is too general purpose, and too slow to handle such a large volume of information. Even with these fast advances, it took 20 months in order to process the data.

A technical summary will be posted in the future.

What is this?

This is actually a list of 250 million people, indexed by the WRONGaddress, name, phone, and SSN.
This data is ficticious. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead is purely coincidence.

Unbelievable lack of even the most basic vetting.

You appear to be willing to believe anything the MSM tells you. I say I am getting the better end of the deal there. Also, Dutchsinse is not new to the WWW. Not at all.

how is that different than NOT believing anything the MSM tells you? it works both ways

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Ah yes. Starting at 8:50 we can hear a man ranting about how the reporters aren't actually outside (how that's germane to anything, I don't know) and making fun of a person's speech. He's a winner.

He has a good point though: it's breezy, but the guys hair isn't blowing. I mean, it's not like there's product out there that will keep your hair from moving in anything short of hurricane force winds.

Only problem with his point? He conveniently ignores the shadows moving on the reporter's shirt every time the breeze kicks up

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That doesn't prove anything, the guy just shows something is funny with the situation. If you were to google my name, you would come up with post office box fourteen and about two other addresses that I gave up long ago. I also had info listed that is not even mine.

The info on the net, and also some info that the government has is not real. My mother can vouch for that. We still get all sort of stuff for her, she died about ten years ago. Yet even by notifying the government through the VA and through the death certificate and the IRS, she is still considered alive by various factions of the government. She can probably even vote.

So, I cannot say this event wasn't staged, but I think it was real. The guy doing this checking is forgetting something. The information all over is wrong when looking at stuff like this. Us normal people aren't important, we are just numbers.

I took the cycle endorcement off my license many years ago because it costed more for car insurance. The next time the license renewed my cycle endorcement was automatically renewed. Now I would bet my insurance once again increased. Everything in this country seems to have a scam or conspiracy attached to it because very little whole truths exist here.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: jimmyx

you have seen too many movies....bullets don't explode when the hit the body,

I've also seen gunshot wounds close up and personal. They often bleed profusely.

the operative phrase is "up close and personal"....the angle, distance, time of video after shots fired, image clarity, shaking hands on camera....all come into play

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I call BS on this "shooting".

Divide & Conquer™

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Granted the video isn't hi-res, but a lot of people have been commenting that there doesn't appear to be any blood or wounds of any kind on Mr. Scott. There are a couple angles on the video of him lying face down, and his entire back is visible. His shirt appears intact.

you have seen too many movies....bullets don't explode when the hit the body, it takes time for the blood to start to exit the wound and "pool" to be seen from that distance. if you can't see buttons on the shirts, you are not going to see the bullet holes themselves.
Here's the full clip, which I hope someone is able to download before they wipe it from YT.

There was plenty of time for blood to appear. Watch the last segments of the video. The black cop keeps pulling the guys shirt up for some reason. This is staged. No blood and no wounds on his back which can be seen rather clearly in the video.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Well maybee my eyes are bad..actually they are bad..lol, but I see a not to good quality vid..there are no close ups I have seen.
Truth is often stranger than fiction..if they wanted to stage it why not introduce blood to satisfy peoples expectations?
Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
White shirt under his sweatshirt. Not a drop of blood on it after six bullets?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Personally, I think this lines up with the federalizing of the police force initiative that is being pushed right now. NOT GOOD.

Yeah it aligns perfectly with that. Sharpton is now demanding the federal takeover of the civilian police.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So the premise is, both Brown and Scott are fictitious, and in the case of Scott the video is also faked in its entirety, and not partially manipulated.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't know but the idea this is fake...hmmm.

Can we all agree that the "victim" is/was a real live, singing and dancing human being? He did run away, or is that cgi?

I ask because if this is a conspiracy we have a law enforcement officer facing murder charges and based on the video evidence, likely to spend the rest of his life in prison or maybe even execution.

We have a dead person who, if he isn't dead, will need a full new identity, relocation and be trustworthy enough NEVER to sing.

I imagine all the family and friends of the victim will want a funeral, no closed casket here because he wasn't shot in the face or left in pieces. They may have some questions might they not?

And one of the principal arguments in favour of this video being fake is the lack of blood. On a bad video, where at such close range most bullets could have exited the body with the victim falling forwards and lying on top of his own blood.
AND he was shot through the heart, which has been pointed out as a probable cause of stopping the blood pumping out.

I don't know, but it seems like a very, very complicated conspiracy for such a small reward.

What exactly would be the reward here?

Just my opinion of course and no offence to anyone who disagrees with my point of view.
edit on 9-4-2015 by Jonjonj because: changed a modal verb

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Smokingman I admire you for keeping an open mind...there are many possibilities.

Just be careful so that your brains don't spill out.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: Bilk22

For being shot six times, there's certainly no blood apparent anywhere on the scene. None on his clothes, which is a lightly colored sweatshirt. Thought it looked staged from the beginning.

Yes, great point. I thought he was shot eight times, but yes, even one or two bullets will definitely cause blood to at least be seen in some fashion or another. Think about Brown too. Have you seen the pic of his lifeless body lying in the street for hours and not one drop of blood either.
Not sure what's going on in the world. Obviously there's some agenda being followed and promoted. Guess we'll be the last to find out.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I love it when right as the guy ran the `faked video`shows the idiot cop shooting his taser at a rock with his left hand. Nice detail for a fake I would say ! Please get a life folks. That said its good these days to keep a open mind but geeeesh. Not everything is a conspiracy.
edit on 9-4-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Come on. Think of all that would be required to pull off a conspiracy to fake the shooting death of an unarmed man by police. Hundreds if not thousands of people involved:

- everyone in the police department
- local, state and federal government officials and their staff
- the court system (judge, prosecutor, clerks)
- local and national news media (reporters, editors, producers)
- the victim's family and friends
- the policeman's family and friends
- and more

Somebody who pulled off that level of coordination would fumble the shooting itself? For lack of blood squibs so common that they're used in student films or even basic video editing capabilities regularly demonstrated by preteens with low to mid-range PCs in YouTube videos?
edit on 2015-4-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I have been wondering if these things (whether this is one more or not) are not to get people riled up but as tests to see how many are still left unable to distinguish when things are wrong, how many accept whatever they are told, and how many are left that will speak out against the majority. How many of those are possible leader types, very few left that would stand their ground and those names are becoming known.

It would only take a government operation by Homeland Security or other to place or use one officer, known maybe to his Police Chief. They would only have to say it was an operation that was necessary and they cannot divulge the reasons, who would dare speak out knowing what we do today about our rights if a few DID even know something was wrong.
edit on 9-4-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I don't know but the idea this is fake...hmmm.

Can we all agree that the "victim" is/was a real live, singing and dancing human being? He did run away, or is that cgi?

I ask because if this is a conspiracy we have a law enforcement officer facing murder charges and based on the video evidence, likely to spend the rest of his life in prison or maybe even execution.

We have a dead person who, if he isn't dead, will need a full new identity, relocation and be trustworthy enough NEVER to sing.

I imagine all the family and friends of the victim will want a funeral, no closed casket here because he wasn't shot in the face or left in pieces. They may have some questions might they not?

And one of the principal arguments in favour of this video being fake is the lack of blood. On a bad video, where at such close range most bullets could have exited the body with the victim falling forwards and lying on top of his own blood.
AND he was shot through the heart, which has been pointed out as a probable cause of stopping the blood pumping out.

I don't know, but it seems like a very, very complicated conspiracy for such a small reward.

What exactly would be the reward here?

Just my opinion of course and no offence to anyone who disagrees with my point of view.
There's plenty of ways this could be pulled off with real people that exist in a shadow world of the witness protection program. Real people with no real identity. The only identity they have is the one they're using on that day.

It's estimated that 7500 people and 9500 families that have entered into the witness protection since it's inception. That could represent 10s of thousands of people. Maybe this is how they pay that back.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Why is the question.

Who does racial unrest benefit ?

It must be about Elections. What Party benefits from division ?

It's pretty obvious when you stop and think about it.

Think about my post before you just say no, I'm wrong.

The Republicans benefit the most from Division otherwise why would the republican propaganda arms of the republican party talk radio be filled with so much divisive content and rhetoric?

Don't talk about how democrats benefit more, maybe they do, but if division of the US isn't the goal then why to the republican mouthpieces insult against every left wing group?

You could say both parties benefit from division but you can't say the republicans want us together.

Either way, I believe this shooting video to be real and not a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Bilk22

Come on. Think of all that would be required to pull off a conspiracy to fake the shooting death of an unarmed man by police. Hundreds if not thousands of people involved:

- everyone in the police department
- local, state and federal government officials and their staff
- the court system (judge, prosecutor, clerks)
- local and national news media (reporters, editors, producers)
- the victim's family and friends
- the policeman's family and friends
- and more

Somebody who pulled off that level of coordination would fumble the shooting itself? For lack of blood squibs so common that they're used in student films or even basic video editing capabilities regularly demonstrated by preteens with low to mid-range PCs in YouTube videos?
You ever watch MASH? MASH Tuttle Episode. This could be the same thing. Cops are fake, but real people would never admit to not knowing them because it's human nature to not admit we don't know something or someone we think we should know. And, if everything is put under the blanket state of "National Security", no one would say otherwise for fear of prosecution.
edit on 79708Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join