It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
I have seen absolutely no talk of the victim being black. Obviously he was, but there have been no Ferguson-like protests and the MSM that I have seen did not mention his race. This is simply a case of a dirty cop murdering a man. His skin colour is irrelevant.

For one, every single headline I have seen as mentioned he was black. They always do. For two, the reason we have not seen the rioting(yet), is because the officer is being charged with murder. Just wait...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

With a minimal subscription to a site like Intellius, you can find anyone as well as all of their past addresses and phone numbers.

Unless they use a fake name a fake bio and a pawn shop computer.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Geez another Sandy Hook type conspiracy theory ..

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Again, I have not seen it once.

Oops, I lied. A guest on CNN just mentioned he was black. Until just 30 seconds ago I have not seen or heard his skin colour mentioned.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

There is no view close enough to define that..he was shot through the heart so it would stop pumping blood..might not see alot of blood because of that.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Granted the video isn't hi-res, but a lot of people have been commenting that there doesn't appear to be any blood or wounds of any kind on Mr. Scott. There are a couple angles on the video of him lying face down, and his entire back is visible. His shirt appears intact.

you have seen too many movies....bullets don't explode when the hit the body, it takes time for the blood to start to exit the wound and "pool" to be seen from that distance. if you can't see buttons on the shirts, you are not going to see the bullet holes themselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Why is the question.

Who does racial unrest benefit ?

It must be about Elections. What Party benefits from division ?

It's pretty obvious when you stop and think about it.

I believe the racial unrest benefits the government. It is used to divide us and from becoming strong enough to come together as Americans, and rise against our clearly corrupt government, and take our country back from the real terrorists.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I still think it's strange that there doesn't appear to be any blood. Not a drop

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh please, how about there's just a lot of bigots still around that desperately want someone to look down on.
It is ridiculous to think the govt would promote such a tactic. It could rapidly escalate out of their control and loss of control is not part of their agenda. Sorry, no cigar this time.
edit on Thu April 9th, 2015 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

For being shot six times, there's certainly no blood apparent anywhere on the scene. None on his clothes, which is a lightly colored sweatshirt. Thought it looked staged from the beginning. No muzzle flash or smoke either, from the gun.

edit on 75812Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've watched a few different video breakdowns, trying to decide where I stand on this one. The video of the "shooting" left me initially suspicious since there was no blood, and neither officer acknowledged the person that was filming. So I've been watching some of the videos analyzing the shooting and the subsequent interviews.

I found this one interesting, and there's another one I'll find the link for.

Personally, I think this lines up with the federalizing of the police force initiative that is being pushed right now. NOT GOOD.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

All this demonstrates is that:

1. You're fully prepared to believe anything you see in a YouTube video as long as it agrees with your worldview.
2. The guy in the video is an idiot who has apparently just discovered the WWW.

Notice that the URL of this damning proof from the video. The hostname is ernie.kcd.com. It's all right on the page:

How was this made?

To start, the Author legally obtained access to 78 million real contacts, with permission to publish the data in this way. The contact information was then scrambled, and filtered against listed names to avoid any coincidences with real people.
A customized set of programs designed to work with the high volume of data was created. Current database technology is too general purpose, and too slow to handle such a large volume of information. Even with these fast advances, it took 20 months in order to process the data.

A technical summary will be posted in the future.

What is this?

This is actually a list of 250 million people, indexed by the WRONGaddress, name, phone, and SSN.
This data is ficticious. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead is purely coincidence.

Unbelievable lack of even the most basic vetting.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In the interest of seeing both sides here: what struck me as odd was the way the guy was running away. He looked more like he was running away from a little kid during a game of tag. You know, "I'm twice you're size and im going to let you catch me but we'll pretend you're just super fast" kind of running. I've never had somebody run on me like that before.

There is, however, a second video that appears to be shorter and shows the officers giving first aid. His shirt is off and they're applying bandages. The videos aren't close enough, to me, to say definitively yes he was or wasn't shot. I think I can see at least two holes in his shirt, but I'm not positive.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

For being shot six times, there's certainly no blood apparent anywhere on the scene. None on his clothes, which is a lightly colored sweatshirt. Thought it looked staged from the beginning.

Yes, great point. I thought he was shot eight times, but yes, even one or two bullets will definitely cause blood to at least be seen in some fashion or another. Think about Brown too. Have you seen the pic of his lifeless body lying in the street for hours and not one drop of blood either.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

you have seen too many movies....bullets don't explode when the hit the body,

I've also seen gunshot wounds close up and personal. They often bleed profusely.
edit on 9-4-2015 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

All this demonstrates is that:

1. You're fully prepared to believe anything you see in a YouTube video as long as it agrees with your worldview.
2. The guy in the video is an idiot who has apparently just discovered the WWW.

Notice that the URL of this damning proof from the video. The hostname is ernie.kcd.com. It's all right on the page:

How was this made?

To start, the Author legally obtained access to 78 million real contacts, with permission to publish the data in this way. The contact information was then scrambled, and filtered against listed names to avoid any coincidences with real people.
A customized set of programs designed to work with the high volume of data was created. Current database technology is too general purpose, and too slow to handle such a large volume of information. Even with these fast advances, it took 20 months in order to process the data.

A technical summary will be posted in the future.

What is this?

This is actually a list of 250 million people, indexed by the WRONGaddress, name, phone, and SSN.
This data is ficticious. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead is purely coincidence.

Unbelievable lack of even the most basic vetting.

You appear to be willing to believe anything the MSM tells you. I say I am getting the better end of the deal there. Also, Dutchsinse is not new to the WWW. Not at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Why is the question.

I believe the racial unrest benefits the government. It is used to divide us and from becoming strong enough to come together as Americans, and rise against our clearly corrupt government, and take our country back from the real terrorists.

hmm...I think the exact opposite, "unrest" creates more distrust for said government, creates more personal threats, creates calls for dismantling the excesses of the police state. sometimes a rose is just a rose.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Starting at 8:50

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Why is the question.

How about if there is a conspiracy it's a conspiracy of silence of the boys in blue protecting brutal dirty cops in their midst, of note at-least one of the cop first at the scene is Black who must have witnessed the evidence plant..but non the least remains mute while killer cop made his BS story before being shown on candid camera. that's a theory more inline with the facts so far.
edit on 9-4-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Dont let a crisis go to waste.....

Im going to state, with the same amount of 'arm chair authority' that many posters have also invoked....that the footage is real....

Tptb have found a new incident to use to divide us...

Things like this dont need to be staged, they just have to wait for the poorly trained, pill poppin', emotionaly unstable police to do something stupid again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join