It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Berenstein Bears, now... Jupiter Rising?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

interactions could change by how you were thinking.. I never viewed talking as a way to move through situations.

I like how you put that. "interactions could change by how you were thinking.. "

For me this has been an obvious fact of my life throughout it.

You're familiar with CERN, right? The supercollider experiment in Geneva? Did you know that 50% of the scientists observed evidence of faster than light particles and 50% did not with the first experiments?

Who's right?

They both are, of course! When you're dealing with the quantum realm, you are dealing with results which are influenced by the observer.

My favorite thing to do is to watch Scientists right now.

"We have statistically sound scientific evidence that you're wrong and we're right and you should listen to us!"

Oh I am listening all right. What I hear is a bunch of marketers who think they are scientists doing work on computing systems which are quantum in their nature (based on computer code running in energy - which is quantum). they are testing out theories expecting certain results and are unsurprised when the result they expected is returned to them - again not fully comprehending their minds are shaping and asserting the results.

Anyhoo...

UIs Eddie Murphy or Castro alive?

I ain't shook either of their hands. So who the hell knows, really? With the quantum nature of computing, I know the things I am seeing on the internet may or may not be real.

So I choose to use the internet as a source of entertainment and discussion of possibilities.

And - Ditto on the Scorpio. or were you referring to me ? lol ;-)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: universalbri

My keyboard was just knocked out....
I've never had that happen in around 26 years of using a keyboard.. Replugged, it was still pluged in.. The keys stopped but the lights were still on.. I tried everything to make it work.. Restart.. I also changed my logins.. My mouse was still active.

I tried to respond sooner.
At this point Id on't remember what you said.

I had to restart my computer to get my keyboard back.

That's a new one for me.. haha...

I mean I said I was stubborn right?
edit on 5-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: J.B. Aloha

I couldnt agree more!

and yeah, it really is no longer Jupiter Rising any longer.

cue the twilight zone *doo doo dooo doo doo doo dooo doo * music!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yeah this happens to me all the time. It's annoying in fact. I have something I want to get out - and it's like something external to me sidetracks me. It's been happening a LOT in the last 3 years.

I'm working on a video game right now - I have been programming for quite literally 30 years mind you - and for the life of me - getting out 10 to 20 lines of code of day takes an act of ... well.. let's just put it this way. I keep getting side tracked.

My suspicions are - computing and game technology with America has so far surpassed other nations for how we organize information in our collective consciousness, that what you and I are experiencing are quite literally 'backpressure' physical manifestations from the collective mind(s) which are struggling simply to catch up.

That or - we're experiencing backpressure from those who don't want us to catch up to them and this is their way of preventing our progress.

Both can equally be true.

For me, it's happening too frequently to dismiss it as simple coincidence anymore. And hearing you talk about it. It's the same thing. It messes with the clarity and focus of the mind.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

I'm on the fence about the conspiracy.

At this point, I suspect that you and the rest of the world I experience are nothing more than an interpretation and filter of all of the information I have ever accumulated throughout my lives.

Note the plural.

And right now, I am suspecting that my own mind is widening that filter.

No real conspiracy.

Just a simple adjustment to let more information in to my conscious mind and current interpretation of reality.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Just a funny little anecdote about the Jupiter movie:

I was just talking with a friend, who is also something of a sci-fi movie buff.
During our conversation, I couldn't resist and asked:

"Have you seen that Jupiter movie?"

And his response was, "Jupiter Rising, Jupiter Ascending, Jupiter Rising, no I haven't seen that yet." and proceeded to talk about the plot of the film and moved on.

Just found it interesting how he did the back and forth with it.

edit on 5-4-2015 by gottaknow because: misspelled anecdote BADLY

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri
a reply to: BoxFulder

I'm on the fence about the conspiracy.

It doesn't really matter. Whether there is some human control or there is not, because we do it too. So I gave up on following, FOLLOWING any conspiracies.

I mean the main thing to focus on would be..

What does the world mean to you? What do you want to happen?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here's a thread about Berenstain Bears
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Several pictures are on there especially this one courtesy of jacygirl.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

i seem to recall 'rising' also..
/shrugs

at least it was similar, in japan (or was it china?) the movie Nixon apparently translated to 'stupid man'

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

I know for a fact it was Jupiter Rising at least when I went to the movies.. I have no clue what movie I watched. But the preview, one of them, was Jupiter RISING.

It still irks me, and I may never watch the movie because of it. It's not even the movie I was going to watch. I was going to watch Jupiter Rising.... That other movie.. I don't know what it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

That is the picture I saw..

I want everyone in this thread to look at it..

We may be over thinking things.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Haven't read the entire thread yet, but the title grabbed me.

All I could think was "not this again"...

It was definitely Jupiter Rising in the previews for me.
For what it's worth I am also chiming in from the BerenstEin and dilemNa timelines as well.

What will change next is anyone's guess...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Here's a thread about Berenstain Bears
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Several pictures are on there especially this one courtesy of jacygirl.

Did some searching, that image was tampered. here is the real one
the stack of books

I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything but i come from Universe "stein".
All the little changes in what i know was true and what no longer is true have been bothering me for a long time now.
Like certain articles that caught my eye and i read enough to get the gist and intend to read the rest in a few moments after a distraction like the restroom or something only to find the article wasn't what i had previously read. Then spend an irritating amount of time to find another source but they all read the same way.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

There are both Berensteins and Berenstains in your picture as I see it

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Oh hmm well thanks. That thread was last year so I don't really remember much.

Just wanted to explain to some posters why the Berenstain Bears were mentioned. Also there are few pictures in that thread but it's a huge thread so not going through it lol.
edit on 4/5/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

you're welcome. i just wanted to make sure people knew there was evidence tampering (who would've thought, right?).
the whole subject is a crazy interesting phenomena that really deserves some honest thought

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I kept almost all my Berenstain Bears books from my childhood. Below is a picture of just a few of probably around a couple dozen that I still have. They are all three well over 20 years old. I put a little hand-written sign in there to (hopefully) prove the picture hasn't been tampered with.

EDIT: Another one that shows the authors' names more clearly, though the left side is a blurry.

edit on 6-4-2015 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2015 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Glad you re- lived some memories. I did too while I wrote it.

I can assure you that putting the busted pieces back in place against an ornament would never work with my step mom!! She took every single one off the shelves to dust on the exact same days of the week, every 7 days. She even washed some of the special ones. This horse was on a coffee table sort of sitting by itself right beside where she sat. It wasn't a tiny thing.She must have looked at it every day, so it was odd she never noticed it's missing hooves. We never got an apology from her about her blaming us either.

I have three kids and there's one who breaks things, still does it at 32 yrs old. She was easy to bust as a child because she always believed it when I bluffed her I had eyes in the back of my head and saw her do it. ive changed it to I've installed spy devices on your iPhone now. My son never admits to what he damaged though.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jeramie

Well, that doesn't prove anything to the people with the faulty memories. If we shifted to a parallel universe where the name is/was spelled differently your old books would always have been spelled differently, too, right? Which makes these discussions a little pointless in my book. The only evidence is personal memory.

My take is that it's a lot more exciting to believe you're an exotic dimension shifter than to believe you have an imperfect memory and were simply wrong about something you thought.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: universalbri

I really don't know if it's faulty memories or actually that we are living in different realities, going in and out of them. Or parallel Universes, whatever you want to call it. There are times when this seems to be happening.

There was an incident we as a family all had on a plane once. We landed in bangor Maine (formerly DOW AFB). I don't feel like telling the whole story, but it always intrigued me. A few years ago I asked each family member who was on the plane if they remembered, they claimed they did not. I thought I imagined it. Then last year I brought it up to my sister again and this time I said " I can even see the orange seats on the plane, it was a thick orange cloth" she said she remembers now and it was a Saturn plane who's colours are orange. Then I asked my dad and he remembered it now. Suddenly they remember it. Theres still missing parts of the story that don't fit though. I remain intrigued.

I essence I've discovered if you hammer away at people to really remember they suddenly comply and back up your story. Sometimes people just lie. Maybe ....

edit on 6-4-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join