It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Berenstein Bears, now... Jupiter Rising?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

But then you need to step back..

Look at the data..

And then what is your guess?

The title of the movie was originally called "Jupiter Rising" but was then changed to "Jupiter Ascending." The name "Jupiter Rising" remained in circulation as an alternate title; that may have even been done by the producers to make sure everyone knew it was the Wachowski film as there was panic about how this movie was going to do starting a while ago.

There could have been manipulation of social media with organized commenting going on. But there are any number of reasons why comments might appear to be out of sequence. I see that all the time.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Thanks so much for sharing, you and I have a very
similar attitude about this. I really enjoyed
reading your reply.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

The title of the movie was originally called "Jupiter Rising" but was then changed to "Jupiter Ascending." The name "Jupiter Rising" remained in circulation as an alternate title; that may have even been done by the producers to make sure everyone knew it was the Wachowski film as there was panic about how this movie was going to do starting a while ago.

This could be correct, but what nags me about that hypothesis... There should be stories saying it changed name so to make sure people know, instead of randomly seeding the other name hoping the knowing of the movie grows.. Why wouldn't they make that point.

There could have been manipulation of social media with organized commenting going on. But there are any number of reasons why comments might appear to be out of sequence. I see that all the time.

No the comments on youtube ARE out of order now.. Silly. google changed it so "popular" comments get to the top... But there is a button to change it back to chronological order.. then they all make sense..

And you are missing a key variable... 4 people said it was 2 comments.. Only ONE person can say that unless they all post nearly at the same time... But they don't they are spread apart by hundreds of comments..

Another key variable to this equation.. One of the comments that says 2 comments is 310 views for the vid.. Then 2,000,000 views later it's 2 comments again... This is not possible.. But I can't go any forward with these aspects anymore.. I hope you understand..

It's hard to make a movie without the snakes trying to stop you.. But you change the world you are in.. So you survive, and the movie get's made, but your brother is now named Lana.. and the movie is called jupiter ascending and it's not close to what you wanted it to be...
It's hard to make anything happen, after you make the most perfect movie of all Time.. The Matrix. The Story of YOU...

Well the snakes notice that just a lil bit..
So the next 2 movies were Filmed at once.. Think about that.. Filmed at the same time, to make sure the entire story was made.. the Trilogy.. The Trinity... Most Trilogies are about this.. I bet it's why the newer star wars movies are kinda meh..

People get threatened ya know???

These guys are pretty militant guys.. They call devil dude.. "The Supreme Commander." They are basically a Military dictatorship.

And I have seriously got to shut up now..
edit on 10-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv

Thanks so much for sharing, you and I have a very
similar attitude about this. I really enjoyed
reading your reply.

Rebel 5

Oh man I just realized who I was talking to in my dream... It was Him...

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Hit ‘em right between the eyes
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Slowly out of line
And drifting closer in your sights
So play it out I’m wide awake
It’s a scene about me
There’s something in your way
And now someone is gonna pay
And if you can’t get what you want
Well it’s all because of me

Read that second verse... I'm a little different and you are slowly noticing me. So go ahead, I know the game it's about me. I'm in your way, and you will make me pay, but you don't defeat God, it's all because of me...

That's what is going on.. I think we each have our own personal story.. Like we are the Hero of the Movie.

By the way that first bit about the devil taking notice that you are becoming stronger.. Yea.. It's scary. It's why I stopped last time, and even asked the devil to kill me...

You know in my dream how the electric eyed Bull God.... How he was the one asking me if I want to die and start over and my soul answered.. Thank God it did.. When George Bush Evil Molech Set Loki guy said "wait 5 seconds and then come down.. (into the pit?) I'm going to kill the guy at the bottom... He was going to kill ME.. I didn't even get it.. Omg Lol...

So maybe this crazy simulation weird universe is like the ULTIMATE basic training... None of us can get passed Earth, until we defeat the Devil one on one.. Hahaha... But he's so scary.. Although Jesus was scary in another way. I know the word for it.. It's Awesome. Powerful. You can tell the difference oh wait nevermind, he can shapeshift... But God is us, so its our eyes, but powerful.. Demon guy is like a Genie. a djin.. A wind Fire mix elements.. We are 4 elements, and then the 5th element... (in the bible it says we were made from mud or clay (water/earth, and then the breath of life fire/air) You see oxygen is what Burns things.. We need to breathe Oxygen.. So it's air and fire.. The 5th element is God.

So basically we are like fractal images of God.. playing video games against the devil hahahaha....

Here's a little example from the show Lost..

Jacob is God. John Locke is a Formally very religious man, turned devil. Get it, he was formally one of the most beautiful angels.. The Devil can no longer shapeshift, he's stuck with John Locke's face now. Genie is a Djin.. They grant wishes.. The devil grants wishes.. Genie appears in or as smoke.. Ben went back to Earth to be judged for killing people.

Ben: John Locke killed them.
Ilana: All by himself?
Ben: Yes. He turned into a pillar of black smoke, and he killed them right before my eyes.
Ilana: Did it kill Jacob as well?
Ben: Yes.
Ilana: Then where's his body?
Ben: Locke kicked him into the fire and he burned away.

Ben: What's to stop "what they're up against" from changing his face?
Ilana: He can't, not anymore. He's stuck this way.

Ben: I broke the rules, John... I came back to the island. I was going to answer for what I'd done, I was going back... to be judged.

All the characters names in the show.. lol..

Faraday: talks about quantum mechanics.. real life. and show
John Locke: John Locke FRS, was an English philosopher and physician regarded as one of the most influential of Enlightenment thinkers real life
Jack Shepherd: The shepherd.. The Lord.. He leads his people.. in the show.. His dad is named christian shepherd haha..
Charlie: He was famous for a song called "you are everybody... " In the show..

It's the firsat thing I notied.. A guy named John Locke talking about Backgammon.. A Game with 2 sides.. Black and White, Good and Evil..

I was like Oh dang I have to watch the rest of this.

See you in Another Life Brother.

Here is ONE song to listen from ludacris.

Look its not long til the fights over
The turbulence is non stop till the flights over
So when passangers panic just stay silent
And realize its never too late to become the pilot
I fly higher take control of my destiny
The first step I needed me to invest in me
Its still an every day struggle for wealth
I'd rather struggle to working for me than working for someone else
And I'm steady tryna ease the stress
So I open up all the doors with the key to success
If it hasn't been done then I'mma do it first
Cuz I'm the master of the Ludaverse

edit on 9-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: universalbri

Getting a bit of trouble online looking for your pete solis......

I'm getting a diver

www.linkedin.com... hes made a linkdin nothing much there though and solisbio fules and his name pops up for my searches most are min info

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

how can you explain this

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join