It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Deal With Iran ‘Reached On All Key Aspects’ – Lavrov

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Look they have been saying Iran has been 1 year away from the bomb since the 90's.

why is it true now?

Cry and wolf is still coming to mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: criticalhit

All of the good he's done in other arenas is gone overnight if the world sanctions Israel

Im sorry but why should the world bend over backwards for Israel?

Never said that they should. Just appealing to someone who is obviously a strong supporter of Bibi, from an Israeli Pov I can see where the guy has done a good job in some arenas

In the manner in which he did it, IMHO, he should Not have taken another term is all i'm saying, too many people are pissed off for him to continue to be "good for Israel" and particularly not for Jews in general around the world.

Every Nation has it's "moments" where your "hardliners" do things.... just of the opinion personally now would be a good time to "put on a new face" you hit it on the nose... the world even if it agrees with the actions under the circumstances can't "bend over" for the same routine continually without being called on it and asked to do something about it. More Shinanigans or anything else from Bibi again IMHO will do israel more harm than good. At least TRY to play good cop bad cop with your leaders.
edit on 2-4-2015 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Dont get me wrong I don't want see the Israeli people get hit with sanctions cause of a rogue PM.

But as you said the west cant keep ignoring some of his actions.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Dont get me wrong I don't want see the Israeli people get hit with sanctions cause of a rogue PM.

But as you said the west cant keep ignoring some of his actions.

Exactly...

Even here in the States, the land where every kid has a Carrier Battle group in his bathtub and Magnums come under the Christmas Tree and prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse is more popular then Baseball...

After 8 years of Bush and a Couple Million Casualties people had the common sense to say... "Hey lets vote for a Black Guy that knows how to pronounce Pakistan correctly it will take the heat off..."

Re-electing Bibi was over the top... the guy said lol "The Economy is Good" Hitler gave everyone a Car lol, it doesn't mean you should have let him keep going after Poland... It was enough

I joke but, seriously, sheesh...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

If fair and balanced means agreeing with Israel and USA on everything, I will take divisive every time, and many are moving this way, and will never go back.

No it doesn't, Some here thrive on an all pepper diet.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Thank you for showing everyone how poor your reading comprehension and nuclear physics are.

I claimed that Iran has the technical know how and manufacturing capability to produce a nuclear weapon. Not that they have nuclear weapons.

As for my claim to the magnitude of the weapon, that is a very, very low ball estimate. Little Boy only used 1.4% of the 'charge' available. This was due to lack of experience with nuclear physics, at the time, and the inability to machine components to the tolerances required for better efficiency...at the time. Both are problems that a country with tools/knowledge from the 80's would have no difficulty surpassing, let alone tools/knowledge from 2015. Hell, my cheap desktop CNC, for rudimentary design purposes, is far more accurate that then machines used to manufacture Little Boy. My shop floor CNC's make the design unit look highly inaccurate.

Also, no a 5-7 kt nuclear weapon would not destroy Tel Aviv, let alone Israel. No more so than a 15kt weapon completely destroyed Hiroshima and the remainder of Japan. It would be bad, but not country eliminating bad.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm just happy they finally reached some kind of deal

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
All this is is Obama claiming a victory for himself, while f'ing the American people. Obamacare, and now this. Worthless.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How much you want to bet that when the right wing hawks get control of the presidency that they say Iran violated the agreement and we need to bomb them.

I think America has better things to do with a trillion dollars then do Israels bidding.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: bullcat
You cannot have a discussion about Iran without discussing America (and Israel etc) since they are all involved in this situation....

Sorry but you cannot cherry pick.

The World comes to an agreement on Iranian Nuclear capacity and you focus on America and Israel.

Now whose cherry picking here?

The world has NOT came to an agreement on Iranian Nuclear capacity.

And it most likely will not any time soon.

How long will any agreement last? That is up to America/Israel/neighbours, however since it is widely believed Israel introduced Nuclear weapons into the Middle East (stealthily), now the rest want them.

So you want to ignore Israel and America? Given they are the ones bombing the Middle East for decades and probably will for decades to come?

I don't see Iran air bombing countries there. I do see America and Israel bombing them.

Look at Yemen now, being bombed by Saudi Arabia. Not a single blink of an eye is given to that.

US and the UK are violating the NPT with their MDA yet they shout at other countries for following the NPT? They say nothing about Israel who is not signed up to the NPT?

Britain is a nuclear power having built and dropped Nuclear weapons. The Trident deal meant we didn't have to build our own, but it's not profliteration because we have the skills and infrastructure to do it same as France, India, Russia etc. we just decided we didn't need to build our own.

Trolling much?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The fake deals with Iran continue.Iran are a bunch of lunatics and will never stop trying to get a nuke.Good Greif people are stupid over this.Just because Iran signs a deal does not mean it is real in reailty.Worthless contract that is meaningless.

Least we can say we tried.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
The fake deals with Iran continue.Iran are a bunch of lunatics and will never stop trying to get a nuke.Good Greif people are stupid over this.Just because Iran signs a deal does not mean it is real in reailty.Worthless contract that is meaningless.

Least we can say we tried.

Well they have bern trying badly since they have been only 1 year away from a nuke since 1990!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
All this is is Obama claiming a victory for himself, while f'ing the American people. Obamacare, and now this. Worthless.

And what would you do? Bomb them?

Also is was not just obama in these talks.
All the great world powers were.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I am hoping this deal with Iran is not some kind of Trojan horse where US and IsraHell end up attacking Iran anyway

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It seems that many of ya are forgetting Sun Tzu's most important precept: "Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting." I chalk that up to far too many Rambo movies and just being clueless.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

"Iran are a bunch of lunatics"

Iranians are a bunch of lunatics?

"and will never stop trying to get a nuke"

What does that say about the US? 250,000 people killed by US nuclear devices, mainly civilians.

edit on 28-4-2015 by Meduzi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

And what will you ssy when Iran gets the nuke and uses it on isreal?

So how do we now go about cleaning up the little pieces that was left of IRAN after they decided to go suicidal.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

.Iran are a bunch of lunatics and will never stop trying to get a nuke.

The sad part is that Iran likely has your equivalent counterpart who thinks the same of Americans. Makes for a great bright future for humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join