It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Deal With Iran ‘Reached On All Key Aspects’ – Lavrov

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Does this not sound like the same exact agreement they have been violating for the past 20 years?

What the hell was the point of all this again?

Iran will continue to do what they've always done

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Does this not sound like the same exact agreement they have been violating for the past 20 years?

How many agreements have America been violating in the past 20 years?

America will continue to do what they've always done.

It could be argued the US and UK have violated the NPT via their Mutual Defence Agreement and the Tridents.

edit on 1-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

originally posted by: crazyewok
The warhawks and chicken hawks on here wont be happy.

They were so hopeing for a "cool" war to watch on the idiot box via faux news at home.

Though lets not breath a sigh of relief. Chances are the world will get a Bush III in 2016 so we will still get a war most likely!

I remember school kids watching the first Gulf war in awe and excitement, sick really. They watched as bombs went boom boom and cheered.

The only way to stop these cheers and excitement, is bring it home to them. Let them use their PvP skill from their computer games now.

Civilised society is not so civilised.

Was the same in the secound gulf war at my school.

They watched the tank and bomb cameras with glee like it was some fun michael bay movie.

It wasnt until the first coffins came home and kids with dads in the military saw them come home with PTSD it sunk in,

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
...and then he said, "April Fools"!

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

It could be argued the US and UK have violated the NPT via their Mutual Defence Agreement and the Tridents.

I'm sorry was this thread about America or Iran?

I won't engage you in off topic bs so that you can try and derail yet another thread with your anti American hate speech

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
WHY do you think they'd ever do that to Isreal? Isreal would bomb them back and so would her allies.

Stoking paranoia? Stop the pre-emotive wars already.

a reply to: johnwick

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Interesting

While I oppose war if given no other choice I would have to say I'd prefer for the sake of my own survival to be on the side that has been trained in the same sort of controls and skills needed to pilot drones, has used over a lifetime a wide variety of war game simulators ranging from flight simulators to the tactics of first person shooters, has operated in small group dynamics for the purposes of achieving goals like in an mmog and has a strong understanding of tactics...

Vs lets say, never having seen a TV beyond religious programming being handed an AK given a direction to go run and shoot in.

Boot Camp will bring the body of any young adult where it needs to be and it doesn't take seeing too many people get shot to understand the kind of situation your in, but in the modern world win or loose the kill Ratio this century has run 3-1, 5-1, 10-1, 100-1 or more in the favor of the more modernized combatant...

Just Sayin...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMaska reply to: Kapusta

I won't engage you in off topic bs so that you can try and derail yet another thread with your anti American hate speech

This thread is about BOTH America and Iran actually.

Since both are involved. America is the sanction instigator, and Iran the defender.

You cannot have a discussion about Iran without discussing America (and Israel etc) since they are all involved in this situation.

Sorry but you cannot cherry pick.

Anti-American is bad, Anti-Iran is good?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

You cannot have a discussion about Iran without discussing America (and Israel etc) since they are all involved in this situation....

The World comes to an agreement on Iranian Nuclear capacity and you focus on America and Israel.

Now whose cherry picking here?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

We're talking about the agreement between American and Iran and the history between them.

Not anything else pertaining to your anti American bs

Every thread you are on you attempt to derail

This will be my last reply to you as you failed to address the actual question in my post

Since both are involved. America is the sanction instigator, and Iran the defender.

You cannot have a discussion about Iran without discussing America (and Israel etc) since they are all involved in this situation.

So being that you failed to address the substance of my post this will be my last reply

Take you're bigotry and hate where someone cares to listen to it...

It's funny there was a thread not long ago about paid Russian trolls. Then we get an Influx of about 5 posters all w in about a week who are very active in the forums spewing US hate

Take out the trash ATS
edit on 4/1/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

You cannot have a discussion about Iran without discussing America (and Israel etc) since they are all involved in this situation....

The World comes to an agreement on Iranian Nuclear capacity and you focus on America and Israel.

Now whose cherry picking here?

The world has NOT came to an agreement on Iranian Nuclear capacity.

And it most likely will not any time soon.

How long will any agreement last? That is up to America/Israel/neighbours, however since it is widely believed Israel introduced Nuclear weapons into the Middle East (stealthily), now the rest want them.

So you want to ignore Israel and America? Given they are the ones bombing the Middle East for decades and probably will for decades to come?

I don't see Iran air bombing countries there. I do see America and Israel bombing them.

Look at Yemen now, being bombed by Saudi Arabia. Not a single blink of an eye is given to that.

US and the UK are violating the NPT with their MDA yet they shout at other countries for following the NPT? They say nothing about Israel who is not signed up to the NPT?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The world has NOT came to an agreement on Iranian Nuclear capacity.

If true, ever consider why the world *Especially Iran's neighbors* are so concerned about their attaining Nuclear weapons?

How long will any agreement last? That is up to America/Israel/neighbours, however since it is widely believed Israel introduced Nuclear weapons into the Middle East (stealthily), now the rest want them.

How many times have Israel Nuked anyone? If you're looking for a scapegoat for Israel attaining Nuclear weapons look no further than France and South Africa. Not the US nor UK.

I don't see Iran air bombing countries there.

Ah, yes, The "Iran has not attacked anyone in a million years" fallacy, meanwhile, ignoring their very active covert activities in their neighbors backyard? Iraq, Yemen etc..

Look at Yemen now

Yes, look who are supporting each side.

They say nothing about Israel who is not signed up to the NPT?

Israel is not bound by the NPT simply because they haven't signed it. Iran has and should be held to the agreement.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think Iran will have the bomb within 6 months after signing this deal.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

We're talking about the agreement between American and Iran and the history between them.

Not anything else pertaining to your anti American bs

This will be my last reply to you as you failed to address the actual question in my post

So being that you failed to address the substance of my post this will be my last reply

Take you're bigotry and hate where someone cares to listen to it...

It's funny there was a thread not long ago about paid Russian trolls. Then we get an Influx of about 5 posters all w in about a week who are very active in the forums spewing US hate

Take out the trash ATS

And here you are proclaiming we are bigots and full of hate.

Then you come out and accuse us of being Russian trolls.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

Which design do you think it will be? Pointy or round?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Benny said that iran would have the bomb in 1994, its been 21 years and still no bomb.
edit on 1-4-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Seeing as Iran has been one year away from having the bomb since the 1990's I doubt they will in 6 months.

The words cry and wolf come to mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Seeing as Iran has been one year away from having the bomb since the 1990's I doubt they will in 6 months.

Same thing when people start screaming "because, 9/11!!" all the time. Falls on deaf ears now, lies lies, more lies and fairy tales.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

OMG!1!!1!!

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!1!

> . >

< . <

/throwonion

/run
edit on 1-4-2015 by Terminal1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I hope when Iran do build a bomb, it is painted pink, and of the round tip design.

May as well troll the world

In fact, I would have every missile designed that way.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join